anwar

Mar 4, 2018
This game is good but am not a fan of NTR if there was a way to avoid NTR it would have been great.most of the girls a getting raped and the mc can't do shit about it.wife getting pregnant with another man's child really what the hell,u should have given mc a chance to became father of at least one of his wife's child. I used to play games to over come depression and sadness but am sad and depressed more than ever.if there is away to avoid these plz give me an walkthrough

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
This game is good but am not a fan of NTR if there was a way to avoid NTR it would have been great
I don't care for NTR but it didn't bother me here because it all happens off-screen in the past tense. They MC reads a secret memo showing that his wife had been cheating on him and his kids weren't even his own. At that point I was basically feeling like this...

Reactions: mid999 and Pyrrical

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I don't care for NTR but it didn't bother me here because it all happens off-screen in the past tense. They MC reads a secret memo showing that his wife had been cheating on him and his kids weren't even his own. At that point I was basically feeling like this...

In this game MC has no power at all. He wasn't able to do anything after finding his wife cheating on him and his daughter's are actually someone else's daughter's. He really deserves to do revenge after that...but instead of revenge he just let another man fuck her and impregnate her. It feels like shit man.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
In this game MC has no power at all. He wasn't able to do anything after finding his wife cheating on him and his daughter's are actually someone else's daughter's. He really deserves to do revenge after that...but instead of revenge he just let another man fuck her and impregnate her. It feels like shit man.
0) He really don't have any power before it's too late. And rape under AI everwatching eye isn't seems as good idea.

1) IMHO that it's truly vile to revenge to someone who don't remember doing any evil to you. Because it's one step beside from do "revenge" to incapable or dying person.

2) But you can bang her daughters (and keep sleeping with them for almost year if you remember how naturally MH accepted breasts contest and double blowjob from them). It's up to you to count this as revenge or not :)

P.S. But yean, plot is overfilled with holes and non-sense (even more stupid that "standart" erotic games all-females-want-you-and-blind-to-cheating):
- Lexi & Ruby are obviously lying and story about drug testing is a lie too (it isn't helpful even a bit if spy will forget about his family and loved ones).
- Horseman punching MH through combat armor. Seriously?! Try to punch someone wearing even just modern plate carrier vest into chest, lol. And it isn't top tier tech as we have special assault combat armor too.
- Hivemind soliders easily beat that horseman, but their descendants are hold by human amazon girl even after being enraged by death of it's mother. >_<
- Whole non-sense with cybernetic translator that survive crash (lol) and keep working when you're in girl body (LOOL).
- Soldiers in fantasy realm wear very late tech plate armor. Carry shields inside castle (lol). Killed by naked girl with dagger (mega-lol as she don't have any chances against even one soldier - this actually why we invented&crafted plate suits).
- Alien girl on board. Why? Try to damage your CPU and answer me here after that :D (Ruby IS ship itself, at least as software).

P.S. Seriously why games with cool graphic often are stupid or boring? I'm hoped to support dev (don't want to do it earlier as game had too little content and seems to be slow in development), only to find it turn from rare science-fiction genre into annoyingly abundant fantasy GoT parody. Meh. I'm feeling betrayed =/

Reactions: Dysphorika

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
0) He really don't have any power before it's too late. And rape under AI everwatching eye isn't seems as good idea.

1) IMHO that it's truly vile to revenge to someone who don't remember doing any evil to you. Because it's one step beside from do "revenge" to incapable or dying person.

2) But you can bang her daughters (and keep sleeping with them for almost year if you remember how naturally MH accepted breasts contest and double blowjob from them). It's up to you to count this as revenge or not :)

P.S. But yean, plot is overfilled with holes and non-sense (even more stupid that "standart" erotic games all-females-want-you-and-blind-to-cheating):
- Lexi & Ruby are obviously lying and story about drug testing is a lie too (it isn't helpful even a bit if spy will forget about his family and loved ones).
- Horseman punching MH through combat armor. Seriously?! Try to punch someone wearing even just modern plate carrier vest into chest, lol. And it isn't top tier tech as we have special assault combat armor too.
- Hivemind soliders easily beat that horseman, but their descendants are hold by human amazon girl even after being enraged by death of it's mother. >_<
- Whole non-sense with cybernetic translator that survive crash (lol) and keep working when you're in girl body (LOOL).
- Soldiers in fantasy realm wear very late tech plate armor. Carry shields inside castle (lol). Killed by naked girl with dagger (mega-lol as she don't have any chances against even one soldier - this actually why we invented&crafted plate suits).
- Alien girl on board. Why? Try to damage your CPU and answer me here after that :D (Ruby IS ship itself, at least as software).

P.S. Seriously why games with cool graphic often are stupid or boring? I'm hoped to support dev (don't want to do it earlier as game had too little content and seems to be slow in development), only to find it turn from rare science-fiction genre into annoyingly abundant fantasy GoT parody. Meh. I'm feeling betrayed =/
Well you got a point

You got a point there but I don't care if she has memory or not it just doesn't feel right at least there should be some BDSM shit. Banging her daughter doesn't feel like a revenge to me. It hard to explain how can I put this let's say after revenge you should feel good and there should be a feeling like a weight lifted from the shoulder.but I think game it feels like more and more weight is added. You may have an different opinion but it's how I feel.

Reactions: Dysphorika

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
This is a pretty damn good game. Usually I would have gotten mad and turned off the game during scenes that happened pretty early on between the wife and the other guy... but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I can't be mad at my bro like that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It is worse. At least the actors and actresses variation is bigger. :ROFLMAO:
possibilities are honestly incredibly huge.
but some devs lazy to create a unique chars. or sometime, just use already well now char as its a kind of garantee of popularity for the game. and it work.

peoples would gladly download a crappy game just because they are DmD/BB/BaD and else chars in it, than downloading a great game that use completly new chars.

its not like its hard to create a new char. and it doesnt have to cost a single buck, DAZ containt all the setting that are way more than enougth to turn any character into a completly diferent one by changing morphology, skin color and else.

its just all about 2 points

- how lazy dev are
- how curious they are to actually give a try to thoses settings.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Indeed, creating toons is simple. I don't the know the first thing about programming or 3D modeling, but if you check my sig you'll see that every last one of those characters (and there are a lot of them) are my own creation (though most of the skins were prefab). Heck, I even used body sliders to morph furries into a game engine that was never designed to do them in the first place (which was kind of tricky, to say the least). So with that I would assume that any halfway competent designer with a modern game engine could easily surpass that clunky old stuff with ease.

Though, since you did mention people deliberately recycling old models - there is an advantage to that, but it's not the way the lazy man thinks it is. As I found from my own fans back in the day the trick is to create your own models & characters and then reuse fan favorites in other stories. This gives you the benefits of familiarity without looking like a rip-off artist. After all, you're reusing your own stuff, not someone else's creations.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019

I don't think that there is a everwatching AI. It is possible for Ruby to see every room if she want it, but I don't think she does it all the time.

You need to know that there is someone who could watch what you are doing. If it standard that there is an everwatching AI, he would maybe not so stupid and rape her.

If she is everwatching, the MC could not have done most of his actions, too.

Personally I didn't care for Cass anymore from the moment I got the knowledge what she had done.

The descendants maybe weaker as their ancestor or less good fighters or else. For me it looked like a chokehold. And those 'Amazons' are still fighters. And in my game it was Amir, not Animal Head who got sent to the queen. But the descendant had the animal head.

Same with the plate armor. It had more than enough spaces where the dagger could hurt the guard. Yes, the guard had an advantage, but obviously her fighting skill was better. There are also other reasons. An armor does not make you a good fighter or even a trained fighter. Overconfidence could be a reason and more.

The souls of the witch and MC are bonded, that does not mean he is not still in his body. It is very likely she can see through his eyes, too.

Ruby has full access to the ship, but she is not the ship.

But the game got for me more boring over time, too. It is really not good told. Nearly everything on the planet I do not like. Especially after few weeks, is nobody looking after him? From the first moment of the system failure / lost contact Ruby should start actions to rescue him.

About the alien girl I'm not sure, too. I had the same "Why?". :)
The drug testing reason was in my opinion stupid, too.
But was Ruby behind this, too?

Looks more like they tested a horny making drug. :) Wit h the side effect that the drug + Anti-pill made later on the planet who came into contact with the MC horny, too.

But the animations were really good. Story is meh.

Last edited:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I hope we get to stay on good terms with the mama alien along with your actual daughter, not that fake family, even though I love the two daughters, the alien daughter is your blood, so hoping we see that go somewhere

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes