Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It's like the creator started out with a great idea. Then put some weird stuff on his bong and everything took a u turn for the worse :p
He either lost his mind or the developer was smoking too much wheet when he was making this episode.. :whistle: because the last 2 episode turns this game too :poop:

btw we really need a smoking smiley..:devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: arms99

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I dont really like a game where the dev force u into a route.. it would be fun if we get to choose to join the alien mother.. dont really like bad end in a game, and if for me, i would have chop off the dude head from the start instead of spare him and then get hurt (force route).. overall, this is a decent game, and would like to see how it end.. still the update is too short... and its not even a monthly update.. 7/10.. at least its better than many VN out there..
I think technically it is not the end of alien mother, liara / aurora was pregnant (if it is a female baby) ..
Anyway the ship is in orbit and all crew in hibernation .........
Maybe it was a strategy to stretch the story a bit more ..( the Dev got bored?)
Or he has not decided what to do with the crew and the family .. (adoptive daughters)..An easy way ..froze everyone.:eek:
A pity that did not have an option to end the B /wife so far .. (her only function in history is to humiliate the MC and NTR cont)
One thing is certain, Dev will use trans/male ... again..and mc is in a witch's body (magical D in the next update :cautious:)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for info, from the point of landing on the planet this game turned into garbage.
I was a supporter before on patreon but the dudes kinda lost it at this point, trying to do 2 games at once and adding these pointless animations.
Every update this year has been short for both games and the story in this one is just lost right now. He should have focus on the crew of the ship instead.
This is what happens when devs don't take any input, hope he learns from this.
Trying to be patient. There is still a lot of content I hope to see, but virtually all of it I agree is back on the ship. I can understand his need to establish a new paradise for the crew, but he should have made this progress incrementally over 2-3 "away missions" whilst returning to the crew and perhaps even bringing them along. The new characters are all eye candy with minimual buildup or impact to their scenes because of their very limited relationship with the MC imho and it is making this extended adventure kind of a drag. I kind of enjoyed finding the alien queen, but the scene could have been so much more.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really like the game, this update is longer than past updates,thanks

P.S. I think changing the speaking of the people the MC encounters to a more formal one would enhance the game.

How would I leave a review, can't figure it out.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Story went out the window after several updates, but hey, the renders are nice, I can't complain

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Wow lol... my post got deleted for being off-topic.

TLDR; I said this dev should write what he is passionate about but be clear about the content involved ahead of time.

D

Deleted member 934710

it's really annoying me that i'm playing by a character his wife cheated on him and lied about his* children...and now she is having sex with someone else in front of him without able to do anything to stop this, while with anyone else in the game i have multi choices to interact with them or not :confused:
btw i like the game so far except this one fact about the wife

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 26, 2019
the game is great tbh... until i found out all of his family members got amnesia brainwashed...(thats the moment my depression kicks in that i need to stop)

i already feel sorry to the MC how broken he will be...

RT:
its REALLY good game, but for me i got depression issue and i dont want to add more problem thinking in my head(even its a fiction novel, but for me it feels real situation)..
thinking too much is my problem hehehe...
Incest ok to me. but NTR not for me..

It's a thumbs up game.

Reactions: wakaflockaflav

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
the game is great tbh... until i found out all of his family members got amnesia brainwashed...(thats the moment my depression kicks in that i need to stop)

i already feel sorry to the MC how broken he will be...

RT:
its REALLY good game, but for me i got depression issue and i dont want to add more problem thinking in my head(even its a fiction novel, but for me it feels real situation)..
thinking too much is my problem hehehe...
Incest ok to me. but NTR not for me..

It's a thumbs up game.
Think it this way, Mc get fucked way more than the wife in the camp when he was being negotiated.. And we don't even know if the crew in the ship will still be alive.. Don't forget that real Ruby is out of commission now.. If u follow the Alien route.. Who knows what will happen to the others, the daughter is already practicing her martial arts with one of the crew... Let's just hope the Alien kills off some of the crew.. Mc got plenty of new girls to Dom now

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Story went out the window after several updates, but hey, the renders are nice, I can't complain
IMHO the renders are amazing but yeah, the story did sort of go into WTF territory at hypersonic speed.

First, destroying the Earth was completely pointless. This event serves no purpose other than to create an excuse to make the ship head into deep space instead of coming back two weeks later. There's got to be at least a hundred other ways this could have been handled better. Heck, Star Trek Voyager did this pretty good: episode 1, an alien mcguffin teleports them to the ass end of space and it would be like 100 years via conventional warp drive to get back. That's the entire overall plot of the series, in fact. No need to randomly wipe out eight billion people just so the MC has an excuse to have more sex.

Second, and I'm assuming that this will be fixed later: The way I played the MC ended up cumming inside 3 or 4 different girls before the 10 month long fast forward event. . Later he ends up fucking three more girls, sorry - 4 more girls at the new planet and it is written (but not shown) that he actually fucked the entire village in one night. Please tell me that he isn't sterile or something. As above, I get it that not everyone is in the impregnation fetish crowd, but could we at least have a toggle for fertility on/off?

Third, I was very pleased with the amount of options available. I was worried at first that the whole female transformation thing was unskippable, and in a way it is, but when my choices led to it happening to someone else (in a bit of karmic justice, as well) then I was very pleased with it after all. See, that's how to do it right: Have it in there, but let players choose how it plays out. Just like I approve of the way they handled the NTR thing. Yeah, you can play through it, sex & drama scenes and all, or you can just say "my marriage was all a big lie anyway" and shrug it off like you don't care (because you really don't) and move on to the next slut. Well done!

Reactions: Tom10

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Story was always crazy. Anyone who says otherwise is also crazy. :D

About pregancy, even if all the conditions are meet there is still quite a chance that it doesn't happen, it is never a sure thing. Also he is not infertile since the crazy aliens did got pregnant.

Reactions: numanumani

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
thats got to be the most clueless dad in the world
pick them up 1 by 1 didn't he find that strange
military training what good is it if they didnt cover intelligence training
bold headed hitman look alike driver that didnt give him a clue either
the mutated ymca dortor lookalike neither i see
well it all came down to money in the end for clueless dad
i had to swallow the pill of course to make sure it wasnt poison and game over
he should have investigated those people more thouroughly before putting his family in danger
lets hope there is a happy ending at the end of the rainbow for this version

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
omg whats an asary doing in this game
and is that who i think it is next to her
what is this the best mass effect crossover ever or whatever the name of that game is

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i dont know what to do which path is best should i kill the alien
and i mean the alien in the ship not the planet
but if i do her daughter wont show up in the next version what to do what to do
yeah i think is best to spare her or a big chunk of the story will be taken out
but they will take over the ship
i just feel sorry for the crew no captain about to save them

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes