Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
My god this is the 2nd place as far as a good game taking a nose dive there ever was... I cant recall from memory which one was the 1st place winner right now...

I think the dev got mad at this game because people didnt appreciate the "Darrius" model once again cucking the shit out of the MC, and since he changed "his vision" for the game, he grew resentful of it... and is doing his best to sabotage it, hoping people instead jump ship to his much crappier project "Pandora's Box"....

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
My god this is the 2nd place as far as a good game taking a nose dive there ever was... I cant recall from memory which one was the 1st place winner right now...

I think the dev got mad at this game because people didnt appreciate the "Darrius" model once again cucking the shit out of the MC, and since he changed "his vision" for the game, he grew resentful of it... and is doing his best to sabotage it, hoping people instead jump ship to his much crappier project "Pandora's Box"....
The story took a dive after earth was detroyed.. After this part the game lost its merrits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw this game needs a new tag female protagonist..

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The story took a dive after earth was detroyed.. After this part the game lost its merrits.
btw this game needs a new tag female protagonist..
It's like the creator started out with a great idea. Then put some weird stuff on his bong and everything took a u turn for the worse :p

Reactions: Dependable_223

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
So, my thoughts on this:
  • Game started REALLY good with you going to this spaceship after being warned by this shady guys who was indeed helpful
  • Everything on the ship went to shit and you get cucked BUT you get to fuck (imho) better ladies but it still went to shit
  • Earth explodes and in the heat of the moment where everything (again) went to shit, YOU GET ATTACKED BY ALIENS!
  • EVEN MORE SHIT GOES TO SHIT AND WHEN WE'RE AT THE APEX OF EVERYTHING WHAT HAPPENS?
  • The game goes to shit.
  • You get on this planet and you don't even care anymore of what's going on in the ship, you assume everything is fine and don't even bother to think how you're going to get back there
  • Daenerys is useless and you don't do anything useful with her.
  • As pointed out by someone here a page ago, he's a trained soldier but gives his back to someone he just stabbed
  • Apparently the training didn't train you to never give your back to someone who tried to kill you and isn't dead yet
  • You get shanked.
  • You become a girl. What?
My man Void Star here is uncertain of what to do or something.
Choices did matter a few updates ago. What happened now? You either get a game over or continue the story. Why?

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Paradise v0.13.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thx a lot for quick Response...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You either get a game over or continue the story. Why?
He's working on 2 games so this is the easy way of doing it.

Happens every time someone works on more than 1 project, it's impossible to do both and maintain quality, something has to give.

Female MC works for me though so can't complain, sucks for you guys and I feel really bad about that .... well, not really but I tried to so half sympathetic.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Happens every time someone works on more than 1 project, it's impossible to do both and maintain quality, something has to give.

Female MC works for me though so can't complain, sucks for you guys and I feel really bad about that .... well, not really but I tried to so half sympathetic.
It's to lessen the shock later when he does a Slonique and you end up with a strapon up your bum, lol.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

I completely agree that the story has gone off the rails a few times (and still does a bit of GoT fan service — Elisande = Melisandre ofc). Not that I expect it, but there is at least a better chance of things returning to the ship at some point. That said, the Freaky Friday ending is another weird turn. Other than the plot already having loads of issues and now getting yet another strange turn, though, I'm actually fine with the MC-is-now-a-girl thing. I'll take Luna-on-Ingrid, followed by Elisande-on-Luna, followed by a threesome for $500, Alex.

But I am missing me some Dahlia something fierce. :cry:

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Game has fantastic Graphics,and I love the Story,everything is a1 class,the only thing that is not that good,is that the updates are getting shorter and shorter it seems,but understandable with him doing two Games at the same time,and I love the other game also,so I won`t complain one bit......
all I can say is keep up the Great Job.

Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
He could've waited until you knocked up Dahlia before turning you into a girl. Do you at least keep the penis?

What's a little anal between friends? I personally enjoyed watching you get split in half. :whistle:
If it's little, is it really anal, though? [checks the quote again] Oh, my bad: "a little", not just "little". Whoopsies.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018

Yeah I know the feeling but shipping something in this state is just harming one project or the other, in this case it's Forgotten Paradise, I don't know about Pandora's Box since I didn't play it, but this is just harming what the game once was: A really good game.

Honestly I don't care if MC is a woman or a man, my point there was that it's just lazy development of a character, bonding it to this witch just to save it.
The thing is, everything just feels weird. The guard has a knife with that poison and this apparently master witch which knows the type of poison used and knows how to create a soul bound to her own body (and somewhat saving the other body?) doesn't have the materials to make an antidote? Unless she needs dragons blood or a piece of the moon, it seems just lazily thought and another unnecessary cliffhanger that doesn't really make me want to wait for the next update

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes