playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Forgotten Paradise [v0.13] [Void Star] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download Win (298.3MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Forgotten Paradise [v0.13] [Void Star](1.53 gb rar pc original)

196 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is this game getting back on track, are we getting back on the ship ?? Or is this going to be another rape fest where mc is still tied down and cant do anything back ??
I see i'm not the only one trying to find out if this update is worth playing.

Reactions: Rythan25

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I don't know is it me or you people can also sense the game started VERY GOOD, LOT OF CONTENT, but now as new updates comes new content get's smaller and smaller (re-used renders again and again) and the story itself losing it's value, now the options are kind of FORCED on players and story is getting mono tone.
with every update i am kind of losing hope, i do hope it get's better :( :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dreams get smaller and smaller as purse gets bigger and bigger -> turning your back on your foe because of good nature , good upbringing , false sense of security , false reading of opponent being down and / or defeated. Movie tropes like these seem to have made their way to games.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So is this game getting back on track, are we getting back on the ship ?? Or is this going to be another rape fest where mc is still tied down and cant do anything back ??
This game went from a VN where you can make choices to a VN where the MC just gets abused in every way imagineable, would've been nice to know from the beginning that it'll turn into this
So i am not the only one who thinks every update is getting shorter and useless:eek::eek::cry::cry:

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes