Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wnder why there's a rape tag? Can u tell me guys who is the rapist in the gamE?
The rape tag is there because people get raped in the game .... that's usually why tags are added.

One of the other guys on the ship and the big security creature and the big fat guy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I'm enjoying the story, even more with the alien you impregnate and now with your alien daughter now, and the Game of Thrones bit, who doesn't like a little of Dany making an appearance, can anyone tell me what kind of DAZ models are the two alien queens? and maybe what skin the alien daughter is using

Reactions: Legend 123

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I'm liking the updates, the only problem they're really short. I loved the design of the native girls.
I really don't understand so much complaint, the MC is always having fun with the girls, the story is really different, interesting and not obeying the same "Super Invincible Protagonist" cliché, he always has ups and downs like any human. Another thing I noticed is the animations, he's doing better ones each update. About the "MC girl", that was not a genderbending, so this overreacting is unnecessary and this problem will be resolved in the future.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I dont really like a game where the dev force u into a route.. it would be fun if we get to choose to join the alien mother.. dont really like bad end in a game, and if for me, i would have chop off the dude head from the start instead of spare him and then get hurt (force route).. overall, this is a decent game, and would like to see how it end.. still the update is too short... and its not even a monthly update.. 7/10.. at least its better than many VN out there..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Got to say i liked this update. I had my doubts after the way the previous one ended but the thing with the alien daughter was interesting.

ps: Fuck Danny! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dependable_223 from what i understand real Ruby didn't wake up the rest of the crew and the alien mother only did it to Lexa. But it would have been nice to at least have one scene showing that.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
For those curious about this update.
Thanks for info, from the point of landing on the planet this game turned into garbage.
I was a supporter before on patreon but the dudes kinda lost it at this point, trying to do 2 games at once and adding these pointless animations.
Every update this year has been short for both games and the story in this one is just lost right now. He should have focus on the crew of the ship instead.
This is what happens when devs don't take any input, hope he learns from this.

Reactions: Lerd0

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, I finally decided to try this game, and I'm glad I did, though I will say that when the other's get their memories back, I can hopefully tell mc's ex wife to screw off, especially since she cheated on him with other dudes and his two daughters aren't his legitimate children. I mean hell, with the tribe, wouldn't mind if mc ended up with one of them in the end.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe he is starting to worry since more of his patreon did not like the way this game was going. Maybe that is why he was forced to make the mc escape the bad guys. But turing mc into girl.. :confused:

Actually made the protagonist a girl in FP, way to commit career suicide. The only good game you had is dead lmao.
I think we can all agree on the this one that the male mc of pandora's box would fit turning into girl much more then this so called military trained protagonist from forgotten paradise is..

Reactions: Lerd0
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes