acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Since the ship crashed, I do not like the game anymore.
I want to impregnate the little daughter and that is currently no longer possible.
Um. Ship didn't crash in my game, its in orbit of the planet while the MC went down and had an away adventure.

D

Deleted member 45040

wtf is with this update seems kinda fuked to me
Games been fuked up for the last 5 updates time to just end it. Im not downloading it again. Seems more like a 13 year old living out a random weird sci fi fetishes than a game anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Ohh for those looking for SYFY, the whole thing changed its course to medieval fantasy ..
(not what many expected)
In defense of this point, Daz studio does not currently have many sci fi scenario assets (more ships , robots and androids)
If it were to continue only on the ship, it would be monotonous ..
But you should at least stick to a mass effect theme.(don't go straight to game of thrones :sick:)
Transgender ... option (some must have liked it,.... I think)

The most meaningless, you have a high-tech spacecraft orbiting the planet.
And no sensor or even emergency locator on the ship to track the MC .. (where is my medic kit?)
An update with a strange ending ..again (one sheet is enough and they leave it without anything, or someone else ends up lost ..)
The girl use mind control / magic and can't hide a leaf in her hand?!(breasts or other body part.. like P..)

thM972VGUD.jpg
It remains to wait for the next update .. with an alternate ending unexpected..

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, the change in scenario wouldn't be so bad if it didn't downright go to fucking GoT. That's just irritating and feels like chasing ALL the fanbases. How was that saying about hunting two rabbits and catching none? Exactly.

And I swear to any god and devil listening, if we come back to that ship and that black guy - aka. last penis on board - has touched a single other woman ... I'll pout and be unhappy but ultimately powerless to do anything about it but to delete the game. :/

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Yeah, the change in scenario wouldn't be so bad if it didn't downright go to fucking GoT. That's just irritating and feels like chasing ALL the fanbases. How was that saying about hunting two rabbits and catching none? Exactly.

And I swear to any god and devil listening, if we come back to that ship and that black guy - aka. last penis on board - has touched a single other woman ... I'll pout and be unhappy but ultimately powerless to do anything about it but to delete the game. :/
I didn't mind Dany as much as others on this "away mission", if I can accept NOT-Liara I can accept NOT-Danerys. However I can't help but agree that I suspect Last Penis Onboard has been busy in our absence. I just hope we are not going to have all the women we banged being pregnant only to learn that they are "yawn" not ours. It would not only be redundant but just lazy writing and cause to abandon ship.

Reactions: Rythan25

ARealAsxhole

Nov 16, 2018
It's a good update still trying to figure out why people are complaining about the away mission he when to the planet to check it out to see if it can be a new home shuttle crashed u see what happens stop crying

Reactions: hisstoryman

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You know, I understand some people are upset, but I think I'm not because I held off playing until the update right before this one, so I got to play this all in one go. I have to say, I love it, and feel it flowed well. Also, this was hinted at since the beginning with the warning we get from the hobo, so I have a feeling this was planned from the start. Now, what I am hoping for is that mc starts a relationship with one of the amazons and everyone on the ship regains their memory, to which when they find him, he can rub it in his ex wifes face.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes