Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
password for doors? i needed to use savefile provided here becouse of ANIMATION bug /when game freezes)
If you want to play by using your own save then do this. Replace two files 'Map039' and 'Map020' in \Fragile Innocence 0.5 (win)\www\data with ones I have here (you must extract Hot fix.rar file first).

With this - before the scene with Cassius in Slums the game will ask you, if you want to enable an option to skip animations. This function can be enabled in Isabella's Room, but before the scene with Cassius you're not able to return to Castle.

Reactions: Gamesstar

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Game seems really interesting to me, though will wait until version gets higher numbers. Wish you good luck!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have the opposite problem i could not choose fight my lust i don´t understand that, i play the faithfull route

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game desperately needs a renpy port to remove all the padding and busywork that comes with the rpgmaker engine.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This game desperately needs a renpy port to remove all the padding and busywork that comes with the rpgmaker engine.
Haven't played this yet, does it really have busywork? And by that I mean chores like collecting x of some bullshit for a quest or combat. If it's just walking it's bearable.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Haven't played this yet, does it really have busywork? And by that I mean chores like collecting x of some bullshit for a quest or combat. If it's just walking it's bearable.
walking in rpgmaker style graphics kills my mood and boner lol.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I must do potion "New Awakening" in this chamber. I collected the ingredients however I don't know which table to click on to prepare the potion... Untitled.png

Reactions: kumakumaz

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Where do I get Amplifying herb and cleansing herb. Yes I am stuck here, these herbs don't seem to be in the storage room.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The game isn't your typical RPGMaker game it reminds me of two other RPGMaker games that avoid building standard RPGM games

Threads Of Destiny

A Struggle With Sin

The only question is can the dev stick with it, even more so, should the game become popular. Those of us that have been around playing games have seen to many devs create really solid games only to watch them up and disappear. I also know that sometimes life gets in the way, shit happens and obviously it is a priority.

Reactions: Rakger and arimfan

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
This game in Android Version Or Only Window ? If There is a Android link Can anyone Give me

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Where do I get Amplifying herb and cleansing herb. Yes I am stuck here, these herbs don't seem to be in the storage room.
I must do potion "New Awakening" in this chamber. I collected the ingredients however I don't know which table to click on to prepare the potion...
Instruction.png

how to make surrender to lust option available??
i have the opposite problem i could not choose fight my lust i don´t understand that, i play the faithfull route
Your options depend on your approach towards Marbella. If Philip rejected her he will remain horny and he won't be able to control his lust after Serene's 'blessing'.

There's no daily routine or random encounters. Thus far there are only 4 fights in the game and all of them are very easy.

walking in rpgmaker style graphics kills my mood and boner lol.
I don't use RPG MV assets in the game. All maps are made by me in Photoshop.

Reactions: lTTMl
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes