Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
please upload the save file after 0.4
Here's some random save at the end of 0.4. I don't even know what choices I made, becasue it was just for the sake of speedrund. I would recommend to keep your saves in the future.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...if i understand the plot correctly, you escaped an arranged marriage and have to decide to do it or find other partners...somehow i miss a lesbian tag to enjoy the choice ^^

Reactions: stahalle

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hi
love the game but cant get through the colour riddle... even with the picture...
i tried the riddle i get it to-
yellow
blue
red
green
dark blue
yellow
and ?

asjghkhggghh

Jan 17, 2021
This is not a review because the game is freaking excellent I just have a list of things that if implemented, it would be pretty awesome.

1. More Stats! something like number of times the charter gave blowjob to her lover and cheated on him. There are many anime hentai games which has states like that.
2. Exhibition, I understand she is going to be a queen but a little exhibition scene at night wont hurt.
3. NPC's thoughts, as story progress rumors are bound start's about future king and queens so it would be pretty awesome to know the weirds thoughts in mind of citizens or soldiers.
4. Erotic attack's in the combat scene's I don't know how this rpgm work's but games from OneOne1 have many game's where enemy and protagonist performs erotic attacks.
5. Fast Travel.
6. Sexual Harassments may be somedays the princess can go undercover and people don't know so they might try to grope her.
7. Gallery, i don't know why rpgm games these days don't have gallery in it, it's difficult to jerk off and play game at the same time.

apologies for my bad english.

Reactions: Adolfo

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, I do agree status window for princess would be awesome. I always enjoy that part where you can check if female is still a virgin or not and it adds a lot of feel to the game. Personally I find those with textual descriptions the best. Other points are fine except for erotic attacks in fight. In more or less realistic setting (even if it's fantasy) it feels off to have such a thing as it's pretty silly.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Looks like there is still no sex scenes and situations with the Princess Issabella who is the MC in that game! There are only sex scenes and situations with the brother twins Tristan&Philip(when Philip was fighting the girl;when he go to the brothel with his father;scenes with Marbella;the scene where Tristan was having sex);the guy who speak with Issabella and Philip about Marbella(and try to take advantage of the princess)..... Well,what i am trying to say is that it looks like there are sex scenes and situations with everyone else except with the MC "Issabella" which is a bit of disappointing since there are already a few updates till now....Let's hope that next time the princess will finally start to have some sex adventures and be more and more corrupted(of course if you play her like that - i am definitely playing her like that and try to do everything to cheat on Philip and don't be with him :) )! The game is good and has a big potential but definitely need to has a lot of sex with the MC (Princess Issabella)! :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Does anyone knows how to unlock this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was thinking the same when i see it,but for me it looks like it's not possible yet - I already play the game with trying to do every possible choice to make Princess Issabella more naughty and corrupted and to avoid any possible romance with Philip(even do the naughty choices with Philip to try to cheat on Issabella) but like i just say i think for now this is not possible! If it's possible then i will be happy to know how to do it too!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Just be faithful and oppose the witch so he get twice as horny.
Well,this is obviously make no any sense! What's the point of been faithful so you can unlock some lustful and naughty scenes and situations? And what about if you make the opposite and do naughty choices - does this mean that this will not open another lustful and naughty choices and instead that will open only faithful and normal stuff? I don't see the logic in this!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Reward for being faithful so this route can have some scenes as well. Corrupted route clearly have some and will have more with time. It always will have an upper hand. Not that difficult to understand

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Reward for being faithful so this route can have some scenes as well. Corrupted route clearly have some and will have more with time. It always will have an upper hand. Not that difficult to understand
Oh,i just see what you mean by trying to not has fun with the witch! You mean that by been faithful you will has some naughty fun reward with Philip and Issabella (been together)! Now i am glad i didn't do that before since i don't like Philip and want to make Issabella a real whore(hope it will start to be possible soon) by doing every possible naughty choice and avoid Phillip(same for him too)! I was think that option "give in to your lust" will be something more better like "see what is the true hidden nature of Issabella and Philip - separately" but not to has fun with both of them together! Anyway - thanks for the help and letting me know how to do it,so i can see that i didn't miss anything good!

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes