Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Now that's what I call an update. I kinda bummed for princess not having more fun with her guard but it's still really nice. It's seems like it's almost at the point where we're going to have more freedom and dirtiness. I hope next time there won't be prince or his twin to follow princess everywhere. Amazing job. Hard to find comparable game of this quality.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I suppose that in this game the faithful route should have little content. I say this because in the explanation of the game he talks about the prince having to go somewhere else and they will be separated. and at the time they are .... neither phone sex nor through skype. At least until almost the end of the game which I suppose is when they can meet again, Always speaking by what it says in the explanation of the game of course, In addition, since they are two protagonists, the importance of the decisions of one over the other will be very limited since although the prince treats the princess well, she can decide to deceive him, and vice versa. All this makes my curiosity as to how this will develop through the roof,
Although I think that all this is not of great importance because from what I have been able to read from comments here, I do not think there are almost any romance players here

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's a fair point. So far faithful route was quite eventful but if they are seperated it might be much harder. Tbh I don't mind faithul route being without erotic scenes for most of the game cuz it just makes being faithful that much harder and rewarding. Story so far is really nicely written so in that case it's a nice story with nice happy ending. I'm quite curious how this whole castle setup is going to change for princess. If she's still there as one as I suspect it might be really slow burn for her to do anything for real with anyone. Guard/twin are the closest but still kinda far from it. I really miss some old, perverted creep character with all these perfect guys around to teach her how it's done.

Reactions: Busted1201

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
My game freezes when the witch tries to give rim job to the prince, does that happen to anyone else ??
I think you need to wait for the bug fix.
From changelog:

"Seeing the feedback about problems with animations I added new option. In Isabella's Room click on her dressing table (the same spot where you want to see NPC Bio). Now, if you want to, you can enable dialogue option that will pop out before every animation that will ask you, if you want to play it or skip it. This option is disabled by default, because it's quite annoying and ruins 'cinematic feel' of the scene. But if you have serious problems with animations, it will come handy. "

I suspect you don't have this option enabled. You have 2 options now: You reload the game before entering the Temple and enable this option in Isabella's room by yourself or you will send me your save (along with config and global files) and I will enable this option with debug console.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
password for doors? i needed to use savefile provided here becouse of ANIMATION bug /when game freezes)

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
From changelog:

"Seeing the feedback about problems with animations I added new option. In Isabella's Room click on her dressing table (the same spot where you want to see NPC Bio). Now, if you want to, you can enable dialogue option that will pop out before every animation that will ask you, if you want to play it or skip it. This option is disabled by default, because it's quite annoying and ruins 'cinematic feel' of the scene. But if you have serious problems with animations, it will come handy. "

I suspect you don't have this option enabled. You have 2 options now: You reload the game before entering the Temple and enable this option in Isabella's room by yourself or you will send me your save (along with config and global files) and I will enable this option with debug console.
Little advice.. reduce size of those dicks.. its kinda ruining scenes..

Reactions: Amahl Farouk
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes