Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I created 8 brand new locations and remade Castle Chapel. I'm working on 3rd scene right now. Most of the renders in that scene are optional content based on previous choice. Let's just say, sometimes it's worth it to be faithful ;).

34a.png

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I created 8 brand new locations and remade Castle Chapel. I'm working on 3rd scene right now. Most of the renders in that scene are optional content based on previous choice. Let's just say, sometimes it's worth it to be faithful ;).

View attachment 911097
Nice......lucky that i have a save for faithful route.... :love:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I'm done with scene 3 (all frames for second animation are done as well). Here's some sneak peek from scene 4.
20.png
I can't tell when I will release 0.5 update. I'm very busy right now. I also want to render some more, and there is writing and programming (which would take me at least 2 weeks). Don't expect update in December. Maybe mid January.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
too grindy and not enough content and lost easy.
grindy?? Why? I mean regarding the content it’s hard I guess for a to deliver much and different content AND have good quality bar regarding renders etc. And I think the renders and models look great! Don’t you agree? But personally speaking I ofc also hope for more content cause I like this game and the princess and setting but my fetishes are young woman/ old man and incest. I don’t know if these fetish’s will ever get implemented and even if idk how much attention they will get. But I still mentally support this game cause I think it’s nice, quite unique and careful crafted. That’s why I always keep an eye on its development. I am just no big fan of young (smooth looking) guy with young (great looking) girl. But that’s just me ofc.

Reactions: Adolfo

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
I'm done with scene 3 (all frames for second animation are done as well). Here's some sneak peek from scene 4.
View attachment 931434
I can't tell when I will release 0.5 update. I'm very busy right now. I also want to render some more, and there is writing and programming (which would take me at least 2 weeks). Don't expect update in December. Maybe mid January.

Take your time. You're obviously doing a wonderful job.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017

View attachment 911097
Is the one with Isabella Prince Philip? He has an strange face here

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 931434
I think this update got some exiting scenes....;)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I've seen a lot of amazing females in these games but Isabella is probably my nr 1 pick. Amazing job with her I must say. I can't wait for some proper, more open content with her. Keep it up and don't rush

Reactions: fishteh86

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I want my new year gift :LOL:
I will say 0.5 release may be my most ambitious one.
10 brand new locations + one completely redesigned, 4 long scenes and 2 smaller ones, 2 animations.
I have written dialogues for all the scenes besides one (I hope I will finish with that by tomorrow). Then I will focus on programming. Maybe I will be able to release next update by Jan 10th.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I will say 0.5 release may be my most ambitious one.
10 brand new locations + one completely redesigned, 4 long scenes and 2 smaller ones, 2 animations.
I have written dialogues for all the scenes besides one (I hope I will finish with that by tomorrow). Then I will focus on programming. Maybe I will be able to release next update by Jan 10th.
Looking forward to..... :)

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
can't wait for tomorrow update :love:
the wait is almost over
I finished with programming. Now I have to test the game and check grammar mistakes. After I will finish with that, I will start uploading the update on servers. This may delay the game until Monday. I hope it won't, but it may happen. Let's hope for the best.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes