Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Isabella is based on Delilah for Genesis 8

Works just fine. Did you try to leave Cassius house? You have to went through the door to be transfered to another location. Here's the save after leaving the door.
Thanks for the reply Bro..

wfm

Aug 16, 2018
Isabella is based on Delilah for Genesis 8

Works just fine. Did you try to leave Cassius house? You have to went through the door to be transfered to another location. Here's the save after leaving the door.
Still doesn't work, there is a save inside Marbella's house or after that?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm working on the first scene from the next update. A VERY long and complex scene with multiple choices.
View attachment 863922
Damn. That's the scenario I like. I know princess won't really go that far with this guard (if she's willing to do anything spicy at all) but it surely brings some opportunity for a nice eye-candy. Scenes without Philip nearby are a way to go imo at this point.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I saw this game, I saw the labels and I thought, what a game that could be interesting. Then find out if it had a walkthrough. And there I stopped being interested. He clearly has a path towards getting Isabella together with a certain Tristan who will surely fuck her. I understand that the cheating or ntr labels are not there yet because the case has not yet come, but the truth is that it is there and it will happen. And this saved me the time of downloading, playing and deleting it. I'll look around here again in a while and some updates and if it is indeed a ntr game or similar, forget it. Good luck with the dev game, not all games are for everyone
I hope I'm wrong. Nobody would be happier than me that they totally contradicted me

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I saw this game, I saw the labels and I thought, what a game that could be interesting. Then find out if it had a walkthrough. And there I stopped being interested. He clearly has a path towards getting Isabella together with a certain Tristan who will surely fuck her. I understand that the cheating or ntr labels are not there yet because the case has not yet come, but the truth is that it is there and it will happen. And this saved me the time of downloading, playing and deleting it. I'll look around here again in a while and some updates and if it is indeed a ntr game or similar, forget it. Good luck with the dev game, not all games are for everyone
I hope I'm wrong. Nobody would be happier than me that they totally contradicted me
I think you can choose different routes.

Reactions: arimfan

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
You have two protagonists. You can decide about their fate. Both of them can stay faithful and you will be rewarded with Philip-Isabella content, but they can also chose different path. It will be up to the player.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
And this saved me the time of downloading, playing and deleting it.
You haven't played the game and you're criticizing it for non-existent content and threatening that you will not play in the future, even with options to avoid it. Well, take your frustrations well boy, reasonable players will enjoy the game.

not all games are for everyone
Exactly. It seems that step by step you guys understand it. The next thing is to understand that all this is fiction, a videogame.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry for repost it again, my game stuck at this scene even after I DL 0.04b vers
Well, I will think about an option to skip animations in the next update, since some of you have problems with it. I can't tell why, because it works just fine on my computer. Send me proper save (with config and global files) and I will create save after animation is finished or you can just use saves that I uploaded on previous page.

Reactions: fishteh86

fishteh86

Oct 23, 2020
Well, I will think about an option to skip animations in the next update, since some of you have problems with it. I can't tell why, because it works just fine on my computer. Send me proper save (with config and global files) and I will create save after animation is finished or you can just use saves that I uploaded on previous page.
thanks, I can continue the game by loading to the save file, looking forward for the new update, it's a very interesting adult game with interesting story

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
You haven't played the game and you're criticizing it for non-existent content and threatening that you will not play in the future, even with options to avoid it. Well, take your frustrations well boy, reasonable players will enjoy the game.

Exactly. It seems that step by step you guys understand it. The next thing is to understand that all this is fiction, a videogame.
That's what I am talking about. :ROFLMAO: (y)

Reactions: SAMASH112
Jan 8, 2019
I love the kind of story - it reminds me a lot of the love of tristan and isold..
unfortunately i havent played it yet, because the link for the mac version is dead.
Can you post a new one please?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes