Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
Got stuck on mercenary scene. The one aftr fighting baldy. And i cucked the future husband one, twoany times as well. Can someone upload a savefile past that scene? Thanks

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Got stuck on mercenary scene. The one aftr fighting baldy. And i cucked the future husband one, twoany times as well. Can someone upload a savefile past that scene? Thanks
Sorry, I don't fully understand what you're saying. You can't get through Cassius scene?
Why can't I choose the option "kiss with passion" when Philip and Isabella shared their first kiss. Help me out here...plzzz!!
That option is aviable, if you made 'right' choices in the past ie Chapel scene and scene with Juwette. With the 'right' choices Isabella would have scenes with Philip (and their relationship would be more developed). Otherwise, she will have scenes with Tristan. Your choices are not 'wrong', but some content will not be aviable. It will be the same the other way round.

I will try to upload fixed update 0.4 at Wednesday .
Changes:
-fixed minor grammar mistakes
-more stable animations
-fixed door to Marbella's House (for those, who didn't chose to see Philip naked at Royal Baths scene).

Last edited:

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
Sorry, I don't fully understand what you're saying. You can't get through Cassius scene?

That option is aviable, if you made 'right' choices in the past ie Chapel scene and scene with Juwette. With the 'right' choices Isabella would have scenes with Philip (and their relationship would be more developed). Otherwise, she will have scenes with Tristan. Your choices are not 'wrong', but some content will not be aviable. It will be the same the other way round.

I will try to upload fixed update 0.4 at Wednesday .
Changes:
-fixed minor grammar mistakes
-more stable animations
-fixed door to Marbella's House (for those, who didn't chose to see Philip naked at Royal Baths scene).

Yeah, i think. The third sex scene just freezes. I cant do anything to get past that one

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, i think. The third sex scene just freezes. I cant do anything to get past that one
Try this:

Open game folder:
\Fragile Innocence 0.4 (win)\www\data

and replace file Map039

with the file I have here (first extract it from rar)

Please, tell me if it's working. If not we will find another solution.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Ok,i put the correct password "sabbath",then after trying a few times i found what are the correct answers to all questions (man;18-50 years old;tall,dark and handsome;2+2=4;fat like a pig and huge like an elephant),but after that Marbella just say "Young lad,you had my curiosity...but now you have my attention" - then Isabella say "what kind of question was that...so vulgar..." and then nothing happens! Is there a bug and someone who know how to fix it? Or is it just the end of this update and will continue in the next version? Please someone help me!

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Ok,i put the correct password "sabbath",then after trying a few times i found what are the correct answers to all questions (man;18-50 years old;tall,dark and handsome;2+2=4;fat like a pig and huge like an elephant),but after that Marbella just say "Young lad,you had my curiosity...but now you have my attention" - then Isabella say "what kind of question was that...so vulgar..." and then nothing happens! Is there a bug and someone who know how to fix it? Or is it just the end of this update and will continue in the next version? Please someone help me!
There is a bug (if you didn't let Isabella see Philip naked at Royal Baths.). I fixed it and now I'm upolading fixed version on the servers (it will take a while). Here's quick fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fragile-innocence-v0-04-dark-love.42600/post-4352862

Reactions: LoveWhores

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm trying to enter the password for the door "Sabbath", but the first time I used all caps by accident and now it won't let me delete the phrase or replace the letters.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So far my fav is the young soldier from castle (who's trying to bed servant friend), painter and probably father of Philip. Kinda miss some more obviously creepy dude (they're all kinda handsome). I can't wait for a part where princess can be actually corrupted. So far story has been intense so it might reach that point relatively soon.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
Try this:

Open game folder:
\Fragile Innocence 0.4 (win)\www\data

and replace file Map039

with the file I have here (first extract it from rar)

Please, tell me if it's working. If not we will find another solution.
Still not working. The scene is still freezing. The fourth scene inside the house

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Still not working. The scene is still freezing. The fourth scene inside the house
Weird. After some tweaking animation works perfect on my computer (and this fix is included in version I will upload later this week). I suspect you have pretty old hardware, maybe not enough RAM. Send me your save folder, I will make save for you right after sex animation is finished.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Fragile Innocence [v0.04] compressed*

- Original Size (Win): 1.74 GB

Compressed version for Win (567 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cav4lo

Aug 26, 2017
Game looks really fun, if I could only get past the first quest. Cannot for the love of God find kitchen. Can someone help with screenshot or some advice? Im running around for like 30 min and Im lost :(

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes