Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
The force save from the last update is broken. You have to load a save before it. I save a ton of times just in case something breaks. Same thing will most likely happen with this update. Save a lot with games that are still being worked on.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I can't enter witch's house. Banter with password and questions repeats itself all the time even with correct answers. Except for that excellent update. I feel like it's going to the point where we can corrupt princess at least a little bit although I'm not a huge Philip's fan. Great stuff.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I can't enter witch's house. Banter with password and questions repeats itself all the time even with correct answers. Except for that excellent update. I feel like it's going to the point where we can corrupt princess at least a little bit although I'm not a huge Philip's fan. Great stuff.
Wait? What kind of problem do you have with the door? The password is "Sabbath' - you have to remember about capital letters. Then there's this mini game. You have to give the door the right answer, otherwise you will have to start all over again. (you must say to the door that you are: a man, less than 50 years old, dall dark and handsome, with huge pecker. And that's basically it. If it's not working send me your save, I will check it by myself.

Last edited:

osvaldo90

Jun 18, 2017
where is the 7th soldier? i check the 2 tower, the 2 bath and 2 in garden

edit: i found him, he was northest in royalbath

Last edited:

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
Here are some saves:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fragile-innocence-v0-04-dark-love.42600/post-3778586
It ends at the end of 0.2 (before the scene with Isabella, Juwete and Sister Giullane at Royal Baths). And my advice, in the future make saves on few different slots.

I think I will ditch forced saves from next updates. It seems they are bugged (mostly because they are made in the middle of an event/scene).
First of all, Congrats for such an amazing game. My only complaint it is that there are so much locations, and it is confusing for me :S
I contact you because I am stuck looking for the 7 guards, I found 6 already, but I am sick for the last one. Do you have any save right after that? Please¡¡¡ :(((

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
First of all, Congrats for such an amazing game. My only complaint it is that there are so much locations, and it is confusing for me :S
I contact you because I am stuck looking for the 7 guards, I found 6 already, but I am sick for the last one. Do you have any save right after that? Please¡¡¡ :(((
7 soldiers: there are two in the Greenhouse area, two on the Castle Towers and 3 in the Royal Baths -> One on the left (western part of the map), one on the right (eastern part of the map), and Croll futher North (northern part of the map). You probably missed one in the Royal Baths.

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
Ok I found him... :D

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
hi, I just want to say that i love this game but the game crash after the fight with the bodyguard
Could you be more specific? I made few playthroughs. It never crashed after the fight. I have an advice, though. Do not fast forward text after the fight. It sometimes messes up with sex animation (random error).

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I played the game from the start, but when I reached the moment after the king was poisoned, I had to talk to 7 soldiers. 2 were at the royal baths, 2 at the greenhouse, two at the castle towers, and I had to find one more. Where is he?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes