Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Second scene finished (it may be extended if certain choices were made) - it will also introduce new female character that was briefly mentioned earlier, new map added. I will continue with replacing some renders from first release ie ver. 0.1. Another example:
old:
Scene 2_18.png
new:
Scene 2_18.png

On a side note, I'm working with Daz studio (nvidia iray). Rendering times are relatively slow (indoor scenes are super slow). That's why I had objections with implementing animations (it would take ages to render them). Recently I've heard that blender has eevee rendering system which is very fast. I will look into that. If I will be able to export scenes from daz to blender with good results, I will think about learning blender to create animations as well. If someone has experience with this, please share your thoughts.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-04-02

This is another RPG with great graphics.
However for my vision it will take a long time to
to be good I played this version until the end.
It has a lot of writing and very little actions, I got tired of reading this more on the side of a telenovela, erotic game of this sexless platform is horrible, each one has its own taste, some love to look at ecstatic figures and just read, for on the other hand I like a game with diversity, a little bit of everything so the game gets you and gives you some emotion.(y);):unsure:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Release Date: 2020-04-02

This is another RPG with great graphics.
However for my vision it will take a long time to
to be good I played this version until the end.
It has a lot of writing and very little actions, I got tired of reading this more on the side of a telenovela, erotic game of this sexless platform is horrible, each one has its own taste, some love to look at ecstatic figures and just read, for on the other hand I like a game with diversity, a little bit of everything so the game gets you and gives you some emotion.(y);):unsure:
Bro this game has a good story and good characters...some games are like that. If u stick to this game u will get what you wanted ;). When you invest in a good story and characters, sex scenes will be awesome in the end :love:. If you rush it then it won't be good. That's what i think :). So if u can stick to the game.

Reactions: Moricano

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Most of ugly renders from ver .01 are replaced. I didn't start working on 3rd scene just yet, because I was testing blender and just right now I used daz to blender exporter for the first time. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I was expecting much worse result. I must learn a lot, but even without tweaking skin options and lighting the render doesn't look that bad. And it took me just 17 sec to render this!
Cassius first try.png

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Dark_Love
Did you see the inbox message i sent you ?
I'm sorry, I didn't check f95zone for two weeks. I will check you message for sure. I was too preoccupied with blender. But FINALLY I made progress. After many days during which I encountered hundreds of problems I can render animations!

At that time I didn't render anything in DAZ, so I'm still at scene 3. But sometimes it's worth it. I should soon return to my usual work flow.

Here's some sneak peek from my first animation in blender.
0001.png

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm sorry, I didn't check f95zone for two weeks. I will check you message for sure. I was too preoccupied with blender. But FINALLY I made progress. After many days during which I encountered hundreds of problems I can render animations!

At that time I didn't render anything in DAZ, so I'm still at scene 3. But sometimes it's worth it. I should soon return to my usual work flow.

Here's some sneak peek from my first animation in blender.
View attachment 784516
Nice.... :cool:
Waiting for the next update..

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Hi! I just finished 3rd scene. It took me a while. It was a long scene with 2 routes. It was also very demanding in lighting department (which caused long rendering times). Meanwhile, I had to learn blender to create animation. Now, I will start preparations for 4th scene, which will be the last one from this update. I planned 5 scenes, but my adventures with blender were very time consuming. Oh well, I will push that one scene to the next update. After the release of 0.4 update, I will reconsider switching to blender even with still images. It will be a tough choice (fast rendering with blender vs. the quality of iray and all those morphs that daz provides).

Here's some sample from 3rd scene.

29.png

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
More people need to take notice of this game. It has huge potential. And I understand, that most people aren't going to invest their time writing about and recommending a game that is still so early in development and with so little erotic content so far. But we have to invest our time supporting games like this. Cos this COULD become one of those legendary games that everyone is obsessed with, but it won't become that if the developer doesn't feel appreciated. If the developer starts believing that nobody cares about his work, he'll just move on to something else. So here is my statement of appreciation. I rarely write on this forum, but for this game... shiiiiit... I'll write all day long. I also have never written a review before... until this game. Dear developer, Dark Love, please keep working on this game. Cos your work is magnificent.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
You will play as both. As it is now, the game will switch between characters automatically. When I will establish both characters I will add switch control for players. To put it simply, you will play one chapter as Isabella and one chapter as Philip. When one chapter will be done, I will start development of another. Switch control will be added, so you can finish side quests or repeat scenes for other character, which you didn't finish in time for whatever reason.
I like the fact that we can play as both characters. But as for the idea of adding switch controls, I would advise you against it. Simply because your writing is so good, I think you need to remain in control of plot development. If you give too much freedom to the user, said user might fuck it up; miss out on scenes, screw up continuity of the story and therefore not get to fully appreciate your work. I think you should just keep it as close to a VN as possible. As I see it, that is the STRENGTH of this story so far... your writing... a gifted developer guiding the player through an experience.

Reactions: arimfan

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
Dev is doing such a phenomenal job here...i mean its just the start of the story and you have us hooked. This surely is the first rpgm game that i liked so much. Keep doing the work and when's the next update scheduled? :-D:-D

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Dev is doing such a phenomenal job here...i mean its just the start of the story and you have us hooked. This surely is the first rpgm game that i liked so much. Keep doing the work and when's the next update scheduled? :-D:-D
I finished renders and created another location. Now it's time to write dialogues. Programming is the smallest problem. I will release the 0.4 update before October 10 (but I hope it will be sooner).

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
All right! It's almost finished. I have to add few minor things like character description, correct grammar mistakes and make test playthrough to see if there's no bugs. If everthing will be ok, I will start uploading game to 3 servers from tommorow. That may take more time than fixing bugs itself.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
All right! It's almost finished. I have to add few minor things like character description, correct grammar mistakes and make test playthrough to see if there's no bugs. If everthing will be ok, I will start uploading game to 3 servers from tommorow. That may take more time than fixing bugs itself.
Waiting for Isabella :love:

Reactions: arimfan
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes