Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Seems like upload is going pretty slow indeed
I have been waiting for the update since morning..:ROFLMAO::LOL:
It's going very slow. On top of that I had broken connection with internet at 60% of upload (I had to start all over again with one server). At current moment I uploaded to 2 servers and I'm at 8% with the 3rd. It will take few hours. I'm European, so it's already 9 PM. If it won't upload in 3 hours, then I will update OP tommorow morning.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's going very slow. On top of that I had broken connection with internet at 60% of upload (I had to start all over again with one server). At current moment I uploaded to 2 servers and I'm at 8% with the 3rd. It will take few hours. I'm European, so it's already 9 PM. If it won't upload in 3 hours, then I will update OP tommorow morning.
Relax. Upload always sucks. Keep it steady

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
No worries :)

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Relax. Upload always sucks. Keep it steady
No worries :)
I'm fine ;). I kinda get used to unexpected problems at the realease. And when it comes to said release...
-those who developed Isabella-Philip relationship (scene in the chapel + scene in the Cathedral) will have an opportunity to see expanded scenes.
-there's a painting that you can see closely. It's just a small fun detail... at least for now :sneaky:
- I introduced 3 new characters (two ladies and one guy)
- I created one location that wasn't even used in the update lol. It will be useful in the future, but for now you won't see it.
- my first animation... it's not that bad as my first attempt. I spend so much time to make character's bodies jiggle, but plugin that was resonsible for that comletely broke blender rendering, so I had to cut that feature off. I will think about jiggly body in my next animation...
- you can now hide textbox by using 'ctrl'.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm fine ;). I kinda get used to unexpected problems at the realease. And when it comes to said release...
-those who developed Isabella-Philip relationship (scene in the chapel + scene in the Cathedral) will have an opportunity to see expanded scenes.
-there's a painting that you can see closely. It's just a small fun detail... at least for now :sneaky:
- I introduced 3 new characters (two ladies and one guy)
- I created one location that wasn't even used in the update lol. It will be useful in the future, but for now you won't see it.
- my first animation... it's not that bad as my first attempt. I spend so much time to make character's bodies jiggle, but plugin that was resonsible for that comletely broke blender rendering, so I had to cut that feature off. I will think about jiggly body in my next animation...
- you can now hide textbox by using 'ctrl'.
(y)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sounds interesting. Although I wouldn't mind some painting scene with that painter;p Keep it up

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Sounds like this is going to be a great game in a year or so, judging by what you already have and the planned content. I really hope you stick with it. If you do, this could be one of the rare few fun and sexy RPG maker games.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Look interesting but both the protagonists will get same amount of content right? Cause lot of time one gets ignored infavor of another.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes