Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I played the game from the start, but when I reached the moment after the king was poisoned, I had to talk to 7 soldiers. 2 were at the royal baths, 2 at the greenhouse, two at the castle towers, and I had to find one more. Where is he?
The answer to your question is on this page. Read my post here.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I havent played the game yet, but between a hug and panties, I would definitely go with panties as the more corrupting thing lol

jameslesnar

Jul 3, 2018
Could you be more specific? I made few playthroughs. It never crashed after the fight. I have an advice, though. Do not fast forward text after the fight. It sometimes messes up with sex animation (random error).
First sorry for my bad english
For me the game crash just in the first sex animation

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
First sorry for my bad english
For me the game crash just in the first sex animation
I replayed this sequence like 10 times. And only two times it crashed during animation. In my case it was caused by fast forward button 'W'. My advice is simple - save before the fight with bodyguard and try again. It's just random error caused by rpg mv engine.

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
I can't enter witch's house. Banter with password and questions repeats itself all the time even with correct answers. Except for that excellent update. I feel like it's going to the point where we can corrupt princess at least a little bit although I'm not a huge Philip's fan. Great stuff.
having the same problem can't enter the witches house

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
having the same problem can't enter the witches house
Describe the problem or send me your save and I will see what's the problem by myself. Maybe there's no technical problem at all, but you just don't give the door the right answers.

Instruction.

Enter the password: Sabbath

Answers:
1) I'm a man.
2) 18-50 years old.
3) Tall, dark and handsome.
4) 4
5) Fat like a pig and huge like an elephant

If you gave those answers and you still can't open the door, then it's technical problem. If you give even one different answer, then you will have to start all over again with this mini game.

Last edited:

jameslesnar

Jul 3, 2018
I replayed this sequence like 10 times. And only two times it crashed during animation. In my case it was caused by fast forward button 'W'. My advice is simple - save before the fight with bodyguard and try again. It's just random error caused by rpg mv engine.
I do that
I try 30 times and everytime the game crashed
have you got a save just after the animation ?
Thnak you in advance

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I do that
I try 30 times and everytime the game crashed
have you got a save just after the animation ?
Thnak you in advance
Well, your problem may be caused by old hardware. Maybe not enough RAM. Nonetheless, I created especially for you save just after animation. I don't know your choices, because you didn't want to give me your save, that's why it's pretty random story wise.
View attachment save.rar

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
Describe the problem or send me your save and I will see what's the problem by myself. Maybe there's no technical problem at all, but you just don't give the door the right answers.

Instruction.

Answers:
1) I'm a man.
2) 18-50 years old.
4) 4

If you gave those answers and you still can't open the door, then it's technical problem. If you give even one different answer, then you will have to start all over again with this mini game.

Instruction.

Answers:
1) I'm a man.
2) 18-50 years old.
4) 4

Its a technical problem I answered all questions correctly

jameslesnar

Jul 3, 2018
Well, your problem may be caused by old hardware. Maybe not enough RAM. Nonetheless, I created especially for you save just after animation. I don't know your choices, because you didn't want to give me your save, that's why it's pretty random story wise.
View attachment 854064
Oh sorry i don't understand that you want my save
Thank you for your time :)

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Oh sorry i don't understand that you want my save
Thank you for your time :)
Give me your save before the fight with bodyguard, then I will create cutsom made save file for you. Remeber to give me global and config files as well.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I like the new characters, specially the witch. Man... she is sexy ;), but Isabella comes first.
The character development between Philip and Isabella is beautiful. Beginning of a cute and sexy love story :).
King Segmund is an asshole, but he got game :LOL:. His character shows a strong king.
I like deference between the brothers. That's fitting the story. Tristan is the dominant one and Philip is obedient one.
I guess there will be something between Tristan and Sophia ;).
I enjoyed the new update. Keep up the good work Dark_Love :).

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
there you go ;)
Thank God! It's so good you send me your save. There was a bug. I somehow made condition for last scene to appear only if Isabella have seen naked Philip lol.

I will have to make fix. But it will happen later this week.

Here's the working save 23.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I can't enter witch's house. Banter with password and questions repeats itself all the time even with correct answers. Except for that excellent update. I feel like it's going to the point where we can corrupt princess at least a little bit although I'm not a huge Philip's fan. Great stuff.
For people who can't enter Witch House!

Here's the quick fix!

Open game folder:
\Fragile Innocence 0.4 (win)\www\data

and replace file Map023

with the file I have here (first extract it from rar)

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
Why can't I choose the option "kiss with passion" when Philip and Isabella shared their first kiss. Help me out here...plzzz!!

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes