MojoSky

Apr 27, 2019
Game looks really fun, if I could only get past the first quest. Cannot for the love of God find kitchen. Can someone help with screenshot or some advice? Im running around for like 30 min and Im lost :(
From where you start, go southwest and exit the map. In the new map in front of you to your north there willl be some stairs. There's a doorway atop those stairs. Go inside and you'll be in the kitchen.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Here's v0.04b.

Changelog:
-fixed minor grammar mistakes
-more stable animations in a scene with Cassius
-fixed door to Marbella's House (for those, who didn't chose to see Philip naked at Royal Baths scene)
-removed forced save from the last scene

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Suputamadre

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Why Philip can't kiss her with a passion? This choice is unavailable.
From changelog for 0.04
'Added 4 new scenes (additional options available if you developed Isabella-Philip relationship)'

It simply means that your choices from the past will lock/unlock additional content.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Ugh... got lost and can't find my way back to my own bedroom. This game reminds me why I hate RPGM.

The dev spent some time on the backgrounds and assets, though. That part's lovely to look at as I'm building up my rage.

/don't mind my bitching, this game is well done, with great visuals and excellent grammar. Just wish the map complexity was dialed down to Treasure of Nadia levels.

Last edited:

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
Weird. After some tweaking animation works perfect on my computer (and this fix is included in version I will upload later this week). I suspect you have pretty old hardware, maybe not enough RAM. Send me your save folder, I will make save for you right after sex animation is finished.
here! thank you master :D

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Here's v0.04b.

MEGA

Changelog:
-fixed minor grammar mistakes
-more stable animations in a scene with Cassius
-fixed door to Marbella's House (for those, who didn't chose to see Philip naked at Royal Baths scene)
-removed forced save from the last scene
Well,it looks like this time after start my save from the previous version,the game bugged at the animation sex scene with Cassius when Philip go to speak with him and even if i close the game and start it again it happens the same thing! I will try just to continue my last save file from the first new 0.04 version update where i was to the Marbella door,but it's bad that i can't continue my other save files from version 0.03 since now the game bugged with that sex scene with Cassius!

Reactions: Suputamadre

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Well,it looks like this time after start my save from the previous version,the game bugged at the animation sex scene with Cassius when Philip go to speak with him and even if i close the game and start it again it happens the same thing! I will try just to continue my last save file from the first new 0.04 version update where i was to the Marbella door,but it's bad that i can't continue my other save files from version 0.03 since now the game bugged with that sex scene with Cassius!
Well, v0.04b works flawless on my computer. Animation never froze. Send me your 'problematic' saves along with config and global files and I will test it.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Well, v0.04b works flawless on my computer. Animation never froze. Send me your 'problematic' saves along with config and global files and I will test it.
When i just continue my last save file from before where i was at Marbella's door,now after this new fixed version i don't has a problem! The problem now is only if i try to continue my save files from version 0.03 and it happens to bugged only when Philip go to speak with Cassius till he has a sex with that girl! Sure,i will give you for example one of my last save files from version 0.03 which i just start it and saved again before Philip to has a fight with the guard,so it will be even more easy for you to go to that scene with Cassius where the game bugged till he has a sex!

Here it's that save file:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
When i just continue my last save file from before where i was at Marbella's door,now after this new fixed version i don't has a problem! The problem now is only if i try to continue my save files from version 0.03 and it happens to bugged only when Philip go to speak with Cassius till he has a sex with that girl! Sure,i will give you for example one of my last save files from version 0.03 which i just start it and saved again before Philip to has a fight with the guard,so it will be even more easy for you to go to that scene with Cassius where the game bugged till he has a sex!

Here it's that save file:
Send me your 'problematic' saves along with config and global files and I will test it. A save without those files won't work.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Hello I'm Sharzii and Here's my unofficial walkthrough for Fragile Innocence v0.04. All dues and credits to Dark_Love for the wonderful game.Keep sending love his way and support him. Have fun, Cheers! Revert to me if there are any issues in the walkthrough or some part which you don't understand :D
You put a lot of effort. Great walkthrough, but I'll give my 5 cents.

The decision of punching Croll has more side effects than it appears at first. Not only Servant Gia develops crush on Philip, but also:
1) Croll-Isabella scene after chapel scene is different depending on choices
2) Scene in Gia's room is different. If Philip punched Croll, Gia has sexual fantasy about Philip. Otherwise, she has a scene with Croll.

If Philip decided to tease Juwette, Isabella has a scene in Cathedral with Tristan. This scene may be extended depending on Chapel scene -> If Isabella didn't decide to have conversation with Tristan in the chapel a scene in confessional is not available.

In this update Isabella may kiss Philip with passion in Marbella scene. But it's only possible if Philip kissed her with passion two scenes before (Royal Gloriette scene).

Jun 17, 2018
You put a lot of effort. Great walkthrough, but I'll give my 5 cents.

The decision of punching Croll has more side effects than it appears at first. Not only Servant Gia develops crush on Philip, but also:
1) Croll-Isabella scene after chapel scene is different depending on choices
2) Scene in Gia's room is different. If Philip punched Croll, Gia has sexual fantasy about Philip. Otherwise, she has a scene with Croll.

If Philip decided to tease Juwette, Isabella has a scene in Cathedral with Tristan. This scene may be extended depending on Chapel scene -> If Isabella didn't decide to have conversation with Tristan in the chapel a scene in confessional is not available.

In this update Isabella may kiss Philip with passion in Marbella scene. But it's only possible if Philip kissed her with passion two scenes before (Royal Gloriette scene).
Thanks for the clarification,Dark! I'll make the changes. I couldn't relate a few choices to the other choices like the ones you mentioned above because i chose different choices which didn't give me these outcomes. If you need I can mail you the walkthrough if you need, so that you can also edit the walkthrough accordingly

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
From Developer: "
Philip will travel to a different location, where I will introduce many new female characters that he can interact with.

Once again I want to mention, this is not a game about slutty female MC that cheats on her weak boyfriend with beta personality. The story will revolve mostly on corruption and seduction of both characters."

1) No Slutty but fifthy right?
2) It's her throne or his throne? the story seems talking to much about Phillip.
3) Game is lacking of multiple choice from MC. The choice she will made whether fifthy, corruption ...etc. I am reading the adventure novel here ??? I thought I am playing a game.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Dark Love little help... What is the name of the Isabella model ?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes