Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Hi! I finished. The update is ready... As always - uploading will be a nightmare. I hope it will be done by sunday (those damned 3 servers! :rolleyes:)

I will give a hint. It's a choice heavy update. Depending on the choice with Cassius (hug/panties) Isabella's scene may change a lot.

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Man, give us a first uploaded link. I’ll upload rar file for you on 20 damn servers. :)
As for now, I'm uploading on MEGA. It's the slowest, but also the most stable server. It's late here in Europe, maybe when I'll wake up, it will be finished.

I will think about sharing link to first server. Last time I also did that, because there were problems with uploading to last server. Thanks to that people were able to play the game before thread was officially updated. When I finally managed to upload to all servers and asked for an update, I had to wait half a week for update (It didn't happened before). The downside of that was the fact that many played week before offical update. Honestly, I didn't like that much.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Dark_Love, What are the games that inspired you to make this game?
First of all I wasn't only inspired by games, but also comics and hentai.

I really loved The Fallen Star series by Shinra-kun, Floras life by Bruno Coq, The Convent Of Hell by Ignacio Noe, The Confessisons of Sister Jacqueline by Cornnell Clarke, works of Hanz Kovacq, Peter Riverstone etc.

From hentai I enjoy classic corruption like: Immoral Sisters, Bible Black, Elfina Servant Princes, Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru.

When it comes to Philip's character my strongest inspiration comes from works of artists like Candle (specially an image called 'Her own prince'), Dante's sacrilege by Comicsangms and movie Bloodlust Cerene by Affect 3d (of course I'm only talking about first part, next chapters are big no for me).

From games I was influenced (in one way or another) by: Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession, SpaceCorps XXX, Chronicles of Leridia, Alansya Chronicles, Valiant Warrior Astrid, Coceter Chronicles, Lily of the Valley, Angelica Origins and a bunch of japanese RPG stuff.

Of course, it's just inspiration to bigger or smaller degree. In the end I make a brand new game.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Shinra-kun's the fallen star and shadow rangers by G9 first introduced me to Corruption, can recommend

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would advise to try all choices. For example Isabella's choice will have an impact on Philip's last scene.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fragile Innocence [v0.06] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.34 GB

Compressed Size Win: 340 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
In the last scene if v0.5 how or what pre requisite do i need in order to make isabella able to pick option 1 which is sex without love instead of just calming triatan down?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
In the last scene if v0.5 how or what pre requisite do i need in order to make isabella able to pick option 1 which is sex without love instead of just calming triatan down?
This option is available if Tristan took the blame for visit in brothel during conversation with Isabella and Luis.

Reactions: Kenzin20

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well done update as always. I like how the story goes. Unfortunately I still feel overall linearity and constant company of prince 1 or 2 is pretty annoying. Still, it seems like it leads somewhere so I have huge hopes for the future. Keep it up.

Reactions: pakto

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Fragile Innocence [v0.06] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.34 GB

Compressed Size Win: 340 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
JokerLeader I encounter a problem with the compresse version, I don't know if it's only me

Screenshot_20210425-085033_JoiPlay.jpg

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
Dark love, how to unlock choice 2 (pantie’s thief route) with Cassius? This choice is unavailable for me.

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I tried. Don't work.
I'm sorry to say it, but you must have done something wrong. Available option depends on your choice with Cassius during conversation in his house in slums. If Isabella hugged him, then you have 'Kissing Bandit' route. If she gave him panties, then you have 'Pantie's Thief' route. It's as easy as that. I even checked it just now with debug command, it works just fine.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes