Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
I'm sorry to say it, but you must have done something wrong. Available option depends on your choice with Cassius during conversation in his house in slums. If Isabella hugged him, then you have 'Kissing Bandit' route. If she gave him panties, then you have 'Pantie's Thief' route. It's as easy as that. I even checked it just now with debug command, it works just fine.
Fixed. TY This is a very hot update.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Will they find a way to be together again? Or maybe they will decide to find a new love? You will decide how the story unfolds. The game will touch themes such as: long distance relationship, coming of age, moral corruption and cheating.
Is this a real choice? Or is it just flavor text and the game is really about their fall into depravity and cheating by fucking everyone they can? I'm a sucker for romance.

Reactions: PinkMold

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
lost all interest whil searhing kitchen for hours in very begin. This castle construction alone is a nightmare! I cannot even think what waits in future. Is it really so difficult to make some at least some very basic map???

Reactions: Sirren

skldjgljg

Apr 26, 2021
Looks like game has lots of content but isn't too generous when it comes to h-content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude the game is literally in 1.5 chapters in, give developer some time. Not every game needs to be like every other generic Renply games.

lost all interest whil searhing kitchen for hours in very begin. This castle construction alone is a nightmare! I cannot even think what waits in future. Is it really so difficult to make some at least some very basic map???
Well the Kitchen is on the right side of dinner room, which is in the right side door of the kings main hall, but I do agree a Map is required.

Is this a real choice? Or is it just flavor text and the game is really about their fall into depravity and cheating by fucking everyone they can? I'm a sucker for romance.
Pretty much real choices, story comes out very differently if you choose certain things. Also if you want the romance path, there is a romance path.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am trying to figure out how to kiss that little strumpet with passion!

I have pretty much done everything vanilla possible (which seriously goes against my cheat every time ethic) but I still cant lock lips with her at that stone carbuncle. As it takes a long time to go through each try, can anyone advise if bashing that fella who was getting heavy with Gia affects the kiss? Because I have tried pretty much everything else and am currently losing the will to live!

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I am trying to figure out how to kiss that little strumpet with passion!

I have pretty much done everything vanilla possible (which seriously goes against my cheat every time ethic) but I still cant lock lips with her at that stone carbuncle. As it takes a long time to go through each try, can anyone advise if bashing that fella who was getting heavy with Gia affects the kiss? Because I have tried pretty much everything else and am currently losing the will to live!
This option requires two conditions:
1) scene in the Castle Chapel - let Tristan leave and have conversation with Philip
2) don't tease Juwete (Isabella's bodyguard) after victory, so Philip will visit Cathedral with her.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This option requires two conditions:
1) scene in the Castle Chapel - let Tristan leave and have conversation with Philip
2) don't tease Juwete (Isabella's bodyguard) after victory, so Philip will visit Cathedral with her.
Thank you very much for your reply, I will hopefully get our girl a nice kiss today :)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.6
Maybe in the end it would be worth downloading this game again, to see the main pratogonist enter the stick, because until now ..... there is what .... who who, oh. :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes