Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Devs like this who try to create a game with a good story and solid characters I don't know how they will feel when they see that many of the comments on this forum are asking them to turn the woman into a silly whore as there are in so many games and to fuck everyone. Dev, please keep playing your game without rushing to turn Isabel into a stupid whore because then you would ruin your dream and as I said, you would just play another dumb whore game.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
never mind now stuck at the riddle. Anyone know it tried so many times my head hurts?
See back a few pages for answer to riddle. You know you can do it. Its just a few mouse clicks away. Or Google search it if you are in a hurry. C'mon it isn't all that hard.

Bob-jon

Jul 19, 2017
Have enjoyed the game - only started from 0.6 version. Frustrations were navigating the map for some of the tasks and finding the areas - but have managed fine after some false starts.

A good effort and really appreciating the slow burn.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I found navigating around quite hard until I realised a couple of things, popping down the stairs on the right and going out the castle then popping into the kitchen is a decent way to get around

Took me ages to figure out that going out of the princess room then nipping through the black door thing into the courtyard (at first i thought that was part of the roof, my sense of perspective let me down there) is also a decent short cut around

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know if it's possible in RPG. Could we have the possibility to name the saves. The game is getting more and more ways

vvlbnkkeztkboeuyhw

Apr 25, 2021
Hi Dark Love.
I really enjoy your game, I like the fact that there's a story and teasing and just a lot of random sex.
I alos hope there will be a middle route between corruption/pure route. I would like to see romance between Isabella and Tristan and between Philip and Sofia or the maid (forgot her name since she doesn't appear in that chapiter).

Last but not least, can I help you on the programming part? I don't have experience with rpg maker, but I do have some on Unity/C#.

Reactions: Mr.Yang2 and OneRow

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
Can't find Prince Philip's sleeping place in quest The Royal Duty - it's supposed to be in Eastern Hallway second floor.......

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Very nice new part! I hope that later as Phillip you will have the opportunity to transform the women Gia, Vidal, Sophia, Marbella and hopefully Guilianne into his personal obedient harem and of course to impregnate them too. A few other people are also happy to do so. I'm looking forward to the next part!

Reactions: Adolfo
May 4, 2017
Can anyone share a save? Preferably after the bath scene with the 3 women. I seem to have encountered a bug, need to go to the chapel and pray with the queen mother, but I can't enter the chapel.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Master Dark_Love do we have any teasers? Please
Hi, here's some sneak peek. 10.png
I finished renders for two smaller scenes. Now I'm working on large scene (exclusive for Isabella-Philip Romance route).

Can anyone share a save? Preferably after the bath scene with the 3 women. I seem to have encountered a bug, need to go to the chapel and pray with the queen mother, but I can't enter the chapel.
Here's save before bath scene. I didn't notice any bug. View attachment save.rar

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes