Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Impatience isn't really productive, but how is the progress so far Dark_Love ? I'm always up for some data on this one

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Impatience isn't really productive, but how is the progress so far Dark_Love ? I'm always up for some data on this one
Master Dark_Love when is the next update gonna be? Just curious
Update is going slow, unfortunately. If I have to be honest, I'm more focused on my job. There's a chance I might get sort of promotion, but things are uncertain. Don't expect an update till late July. As a spoiler I will say it's the last update of chapter 2. After that update I will start delivering what was promised in game's description.

05.png

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks like a decent mile stone for you and for your game as well. Great to hear that. I hope no prince route will also have some meat but plotline progress might be just enough if it allows us to roam more freely in a future. Keep it up

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I'm seriously impressed with this game.
The writing is SERIOUSLY underrated.

I think all the characters are believeable and have realistic reactions to the situations they are in. Probably the most underrated game in all of f95. Keep up the good job, dev.

Btw... Phillip is a man's man. Love the subversion of how he is being corrupted too and from what I saw, can be even worse than Isabella.

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
This is not a complain nor i'm saying he is a bad character or critizicing, its more like me being a fan...

But shit bro, I don't like Tristan. What a whiny little bitch! "BO HOOO! I WAS BORN TOO LATE! I HAVE DADDY ISSUES! SO ANGST!" Looool! Shut up already, you little shit! GOD I WANNA BULLY HIM SO MUCH!

Still, he is very well written despite my distaste for him. Bravo!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Update is going slow, unfortunately. If I have to be honest, I'm more focused on my job. There's a chance I might get sort of promotion, but things are uncertain. Don't expect an update till late July. As a spoiler I will say it's the last update of chapter 2. After that update I will start delivering what was promised in game's description.

View attachment 1228099
What late July. I better drive extra careful then in fact I better not drive at all as every bloke and every dame on the road about here is a nutter.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Small update. Here some render from another scene.
42b.png

Btw... Phillip is a man's man. Love the subversion of how he is being corrupted too and from what I saw, can be even worse than Isabella.
It was a conscious choice to make Philip slightly different from your typical male protagonist. He's neither a perverted tyrant nor a clueless cuck. I must say it's a challenge to portray him as pure and inexperienced young lad and at the same time to not turn him into a brain-dead moron. I think he's now in a good place to start proper corruption.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i see femdom tag and ntr in planned tags , it will be interesting having Route where isabelle cheats on Philip will he remains faithfull she still wtih him with femdom elements like acting jealous while herself getting fucked by everyone

Reactions: Sorreah

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
Such a great game. I am enjoying the story so far and the renders are wonderful.

Will there be a gallery feature to view past scenes?

Reactions: Adolfo

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
hi Dark_Love ! the art looks awesome and i am about to try it now but i want to ask, do you have a plan to make more sex scenes with less nudity (like...medieval gown, corset with miniskirt, etc)? since, a lot of game these days only shows nudity during sex. so i think it would be refreshing to see that, especially since i believe that "cosplay" sex gives useful context to participating female (a noblewoman wear certain gown indicating her status, same with courtesans, maids, etc)

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
I really like the way this game is going, enjoying the story and the rendering etc. Can't wait to see more of the story, but also keeping patience as I understand that making a game is no child's play and I appreciate the efforts made

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
We need a map to tell where to go, cause it ruins the mood having to roam all over the place for hours trying to find the next location. I've spent a good 30 minutes walking around trying to find the dining room to talk to the princess and start the next quest.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
We need a map to tell where to go, cause it ruins the mood having to roam all over the place for hours trying to find the next location. I've spent a good 30 minutes walking around trying to find the dining room to talk to the princess and start the next quest.
For me it's one of the funniest things of the game. The laberynths. Because of that it's one of the games in which RPG system is logical.

Last edited:
Reactions: blasterexile

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
For me it's one of the funniest things of the game. The laberynths. Because of that it's one of the games in which RPG system is logical.
I just wanna know where to go, or at least be able to figure it out within a minute or 2. It took me forever to realize you have to go outside, walk across the yard, go into a different door, then go through the kitchen to find the dining room. That's actually a pretty ignorant layout for any home, much less a castle. lol

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes