PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Huh, I didn't notice this game before. It sounds interesting I'll give it a dl once the compression updates. :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Storywise it's a huge update. Seems like things will change a lot at this point. When it comes to scenes I'm not really into twins so I had basically no scenes. I'm fine with that at this point but I hope for something juicy next time. Overall it's a decent piece of an update that will open a lot of possibilities.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
hello
i have a question before downloading, do i have to play the female protagonist?

electricstar

May 26, 2017
Is there any plans for Isabella to actually have sex instead of being a tease all the time?
In the same vein, are there any plans for her to have sex with characters other than Philip?
It seems the sex scenes thus far are very heavily one sided in favour of Philip cheating on her

Reactions: mephisto80

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Is there any plans for Isabella to actually have sex instead of being a tease all the time?
Yes.
In the same vein, are there any plans for her to have sex with characters other than Philip?
Yes, but she's not a cheap whore with a brain of the size of peanut. It will take time.
It seems the sex scenes thus far are very heavily one sided in favour of Philip cheating on her
It's medieval heavily chauvinistic world where it's more socially acceptable for a man to be promiscuous. I never denied that Philip will start his sexual awakening earlier than Isabella.
Anyone please please upload save before Update 0.7, pleaseeee¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Here's one. Random choices.

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Storywise it's a huge update. Seems like things will change a lot at this point. When it comes to scenes I'm not really into twins so I had basically no scenes. I'm fine with that at this point but I hope for something juicy next time. Overall it's a decent piece of an update that will open a lot of possibilities.
Well, I was afraid that this time around there might not be enough sexual content for everyone's taste. My goal with 0.7 update was moving forward with the story and tying up some loose ends. This update has quite nostalgic tone, which was also my intention. After a few days, I will ask people which scenario they want to play first. One update will be all about Isabella and the other one about Philip. People will decide which one should be next (storywise it doesn't make a difference).

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
Yes.

Yes, but she's not a cheap whore with a brain of the size of peanut. It will take time.

It's medieval heavily chauvinistic world where it's more socially acceptable for a man to be promiscuous. I never denied that Philip will start his sexual awakening earlier than Isabella.

Here's one. Random choices.
THANK YOU SO MUCH¡¡¡¡

D

Deleted member 59977

Apologies if this has been asked before but is it possible to avoid the corruption and cheating entirely and play the game as a more wholesome romance?

Or is the game heavily focused towards ntr, moral corruption etc?

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
I skipped past the text. Needed to go and wanted to save. What is the door password for the Cassius brothel or W/E it was?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I skipped past the text. Needed to go and wanted to save. What is the door password for the Cassius brothel or W/E it was?
Password: Sabbath

Apologies if this has been asked before but is it possible to avoid the corruption and cheating entirely and play the game as a more wholesome romance?

Or is the game heavily focused towards ntr, moral corruption etc?
I like wholesome romance. Some people were even complaining that there's too much of that ;). Don't worry, I won't forget about that route. There might be few scenes where Philip is sexually harassed, but it will never go too far without player's consent.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fragile Innocence [v0.7] [Dark Love] compressed

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,52 GB / 542 MB - Fragile Innocence 0.7 (win) crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.7 (megalol@f95zone)

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, I was afraid that this time around there might not be enough sexual content for everyone's taste. My goal with 0.7 update was moving forward with the story and tying up some loose ends. This update has quite nostalgic tone, which was also my intention. After a few days, I will ask people which scenario they want to play first. One update will be all about Isabella and the other one about Philip. People will decide which one should be next (storywise it doesn't make a difference).
It's fine. I'm a pervert of culture so I admire proper storytelling. It was a decent finish of a chapter and a great way to open things up. I'm not really a fan of a dual protag dynamic within open world as it cuts content in half for both but with time and proper systems in place it can be excellent as well. Time will tell and I certainly have high hopes for my favourite Princess Slut/Prince Virgin mode and wholesome romantic story as well. You did it well but open world systems are the hardest part of development and now things can be difficult. Keep it up

D

Deleted member 59977

I like wholesome romance. Some people were even complaining that there's too much of that ;). Don't worry, I won't forget about that route. There might be few scenes where Philip is sexually harassed, but it will never go too far without player's consent.
Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes