OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
Can anyone explain to me how to get the scene where she accepts the proposal to give Phillip a good memory before he leaves? I even tried changing variables, and experimenting with different numbers, and it apparently has nothing to do with how high or low their temptation of love are. If I start over, I'd like to know exactly how to do it, so I'm not starting over several times trying to find out how. Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: Never mind. I just used a save someone posted here. No clue what choices were made before hand, but guess I got the scene I wanted. lol
Dev explained how to get the scene before post the latest version.;)
There will be a large scene with Philip & Isabella which you can see, if you have at least 3 points of Relationship Intimacy lvl. Relationship Intimacy lvl was in the game since update v.04, but it was hidden stat. Since this update you can check your lvl in Menu->Status->Personality. There are 6 chances to gain Relationship Intimacy points.

1) Kiss Isabella with passion after first kiss +1
2) Convince Isabella to kiss you during scene in Marbella's house (Witch House in Port district) +1
3) After you reject Cassius proposal don't get closer with Tristan in Wine Cellar +1

If you didn't get those points there's a chance to get them in new update.

If you decided to continue fight with Juwete during scene with Victorian (and because of that didn't get Cathedral scene with Isabella) there will be a new interrogation scene with 3 questions. For each good answer there will be +1 point (3 points in total). To answer correctly third question it's required to have Isabella-Philip scene in the Castle Chapel.

Busaiku234

Mar 15, 2019
Is there anyone here who have a save file after the deal with the witch ?( romance path) .. pls help and thank you

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Here you are.
Go upstair to Philip's room and avoid the last guard!;)

And I also need some help..:cry:
Anyone have the save which tease juwete after battle and get to the bath scene?
Really want to see the difference, but sadly the juwete battle is almost in the beginning of this game...
so..Thank you!!
Thanks for the reply :). The save file is not working. I think I need your config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files...

May 2, 2020
1628516247622.png
May I know where is the Council room?I'm going to be confused by this huge map.
Make a suggestion,make a transmission, which can be sent from place to place.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Can anyone explain to me how to get the scene where she accepts the proposal to give Phillip a good memory before he leaves? I even tried changing variables, and experimenting with different numbers, and it apparently has nothing to do with how high or low their temptation of love are. If I start over, I'd like to know exactly how to do it, so I'm not starting over several times trying to find out how. Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: Never mind. I just used a save someone posted here. No clue what choices were made before hand, but guess I got the scene I wanted. lol
Did you use the save file from rowww. Save 42

May 2, 2020
Did you find the throne room? (Like a hall, guards standing and you can see a throne there.).
There will be two doors and you have to go inside the first one....
finally!!!I find it,thanks for your help,btw I took almost 10 minutes to find Baron Louis and way back to my room...:FacePalm:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Where the heck is master salazar???
You will meet with him during quest. Just follow the story. He's on the second floor of his house.

Could really use a guide of sorts, also is the chapel bug fixed?
What bug?

Completely stuck on 8 pillar puzzle.
Someone already posted answer here.

So this game telling about love story between MC Prince Philip and MC Princess Isabela. Can we avoid love between both of them. Or Is there any man outside prince Philip can involved love or sex with princess Isabela.
Philip and Isabella will have a chance to get involved with other people.

I like!
I just hope they don't add lesbianism.
And if they add it, they allow the player to avoid that type of route and continue on a straight path.

The physique of the female protagonist is delicious!

Congratulations on your game!
There will be some lesbian scenes available, but it's not the main focus of the game.

Game looks interesting. The female characters look very good. Especially the woman holding the apple, she is the hottest :D

Glad to see there is no ntr yet with the Female MC. Gonna play the game before they add ntr :sick:

Question is can we avoid the voyeurism ? I dont want to see others fucking at all
NTR is avoidable, because you're controling both characters.

Can anyone explain to me how to get the scene where she accepts the proposal to give Phillip a good memory before he leaves?
I can't select agreeing to Luna's proposal. I tried two different routes, still couldn't get it.
Here's instruction.

Reactions: OneRow

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
Thanks for the reply :). The save file is not working. I think I need your config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files...
I just put config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files in the rar, thanks for reminding me. :)
And save anything in slot 42 , then overwrite it would be useful if there are no these files. ;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I just put config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files in the rar, thanks for reminding me. :)
And save anything in slot 42 , then overwrite it would be useful if there are no these files. ;)
Thanks, It worked :)

Reactions: OneRow

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
Let be specific. You want save where Philip teased Juwete or the opposite?
Tease Juwete!
The choice lead to Tristian and Isabella cathedral scene if I remember right.:giggle:
Really want to see the difference of bath scene.XD

Edit:I try the random choice save #38. Juwete showed in the bath scene, so I think it's what I want. Thank you! :giggle:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes