D

Deleted member 59977

I like wholesome romance. Some people were even complaining that there's too much of that ;). Don't worry, I won't forget about that route. There might be few scenes where Philip is sexually harassed, but it will never go too far without player's consent.
I just played it based on your response and this is not true - the game left a bad taste in my mouth because I went in expecting a romance and instead there were a few forced scenes. The scene with Philip and the witch was forced, the scene with Cassius and Isabela were forced (Philip + the witch I can maybe buy because magic but Cassius + Isabella doesnt make any sense even with the father's situation simply due to the difference in status and power between royalty and a random thug).

I went in expecting a romance (with options to cheat if you wanted) but I honestly wish I had not picked it up tbh because of the forced scenes. I guess this game is not for me. Good luck with your game.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This is a good and big story update. Story is getting more interesting. I like the twist. I think Philip will have a good rival. Clash is going to be good. Sigmund was good in this update. I think Sigmund cares about Tristen in his own way. Relationship between brothers improving really well. I hope they will never fight. Music made a good impact on the scenes. Queen Valeria looks really good. She looks like an interesting character.

The scene between Isabella and Philip written really well. Isabella was so beautiful and sexy in that outfit :love: . The way she enters the room and confidently talking to Philip was really hot. Dark love made a fantastic job with the renders. Renders are perfect. Renders and his writing made the scene perfect :). I really liked how she was confident while looking around the room and talking to Philip. Her big boobs are fantastic……Philip was enjoying it and I understand why :LOL:. The scene between them was hot.

Isabella is getting bolder and bolder…………I love it. I like good femdom and foot scenes. I hope there will some good femdom and foot scenes with Isabella. I am looking forward to Isabella dominating her partners ;).

Dark love, can we expect any surprises from Isabella in the next update :p?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dev explained how to get the scene before post the latest version.;)
I saw that, and as I stated, I edited that stats and it still wouldn't show up. It tells me it isn't based solely on points. I would had had to actually play the scenes right to get it, regardless of stat numbers. Either that or saveeditonline just changes the numbers without effecting the way the game checks for the numbers. lol
Doesn't matter now, though. Cause I already used a save someone posted, and saved it over my old save, cause it wouldn't work without replacing my old save with the new one. No going back, either. I is where I is. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Did you use the save file from rowww. Save 42
Yeah. But, I had to change the name to the same as one of my saves, and replace my old save with it.
Do you know if the previous choice was to let Tristan lie to Isabella about the brothel or to confront them and tell the truth?
I really can't remember many events other than that one, but just curious about that one decision. I'm wondering if that was the one that I needed to get enough points.

May 4, 2017
What bug?
Had a bug, playing as Philip to pray with the queen mother and the game would get stuck, had it with v.04, it wasn't in v.05, appeared again in v.06 and now it's gone again in v.07... Don't know what to tell you I seem to be the only one experiencing this.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Yeah. But, I had to change the name to the same as one of my saves, and replace my old save with it.
Do you know if the previous choice was to let Tristan lie to Isabella about the brothel or to confront them and tell the truth?
I really can't remember many events other than that one, but just curious about that one decision. I'm wondering if that was the one that I needed to get enough points.
The save worked for me. Thanks :)

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
I saw that, and as I stated, I edited that stats and it still wouldn't show up. It tells me it isn't based solely on points. I would had had to actually play the scenes right to get it, regardless of stat numbers. Either that or saveeditonline just changes the numbers without effecting the way the game checks for the numbers. lol
Doesn't matter now, though. Cause I already used a save someone posted, and saved it over my old save, cause it wouldn't work without replacing my old save with the new one. No going back, either. I is where I is. lol
Honestly, I don't really know.lol
Maybe the second reason?
As for the save, you can save your old save file in another slot, then replace it, which would help you preserve your save I think.

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
I don't remember that either. lol:ROFLMAO:
But probably the decision is let Tristian lie, cause the Philip of my save is romantic type. He didn't tease Juwete, didn't let witch take advantage of him... So I think he didn't want to disappoint Isabella and honestly the brothel scene is not his fault in my opinion(Maybe, I only remember his father took him there).
Then again... RPGM's save system is really horrible! For that situation, you need to save anything in the same slot #42, then replace it with my save, which will work properly. So actually you didn't need to overwrite your old save.
My bad, I should explain it earlier. Sorry.

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
I'm stuck on finding the ingredients for the 2nd part of the potions, cant find a diamond ( thought earrings but no dice). Still need Thunderstorm potion and Solar power potion

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm stuck on finding the ingredients for the 2nd part of the potions, cant find a diamond ( thought earrings but no dice). Still need Thunderstorm potion and Solar power potion
I don't remember it well......
Did you search the room where the head is in ?
you can find a fire pit there. You have to burn some items to get different items.

kumsing

Jul 30, 2021
I like nude women with intense pubic hairs. May there be an option of graphics about that in the future?

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
I like nude women with intense pubic hairs. May there be an option of graphics about that in the future?
Having such on option is hard to do in a 3dcg game since the dev has to render both versions for every scenes.

Antihr1st

May 1, 2017
Hello everyone! I have a bag in animation scene. Animation in begin chapter 2 with Philip And Isabela. When Philip start kuni, animation freeze, then green scecreen and game is crush. If someone can help with that situation I will be werry glad.

gouesnou

Mar 14, 2021
Hello everyone! I have a bag in animation scene. Animation in begin chapter 2 with Philip And Isabela. When Philip start kuni, animation freeze, then green scecreen and game is crush. If someone can help with that situation I will be werry glad.
i have the same Bug too, i try with 2 different saves but still the same and can't go any further. So i'm stuck on this saves :/

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I saw that, and as I stated, I edited that stats and it still wouldn't show up. It tells me it isn't based solely on points.
It is. 3 points of Relationship intimacy. Variable number 0005.

You must use magic stove to create different ingredients.
i have the same Bug too, i try with 2 different saves but still the same and can't go any further. So i'm stuck on this saves :/
Honestly, I don't have those bugs. However, if you have problems with animations - you can simply disable them. Before scene with Cassius you have that option. You can also always change that option in Isabella's room. Just click on shining dot and chose correct command.

Reactions: Pogo123

gouesnou

Mar 14, 2021
It is. 3 points of Relationship intimacy. Variable number 0005.

You must use magic stove to create different ingredients.

Honestly, I don't have those bugs. However, if you have problems with animations - you can simply disable them. Before scene with Cassius you have that option. You can also always change that option in Isabella's room. Just click on shining dot and chose correct command.
Actually they don't propose to disable the scene before it starts, and cause i have save the game before going in the room where that happens, so i can't change that in her bedroom :/ Sadly

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
I find myself more interested in Isabella's story. I'm looking forward to corrupting her. Has she seen Croll since the incident where he almost died? Interesting that the skull kept telling her to smell him, as if she's now under some spell based on his scent. Will be interesting the next time she sees him, if she has a sexual attraction to him rather than looking at him like a little brother. Maybe i'm just reading into it...

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
there is a big script problem!
no matter what you choose tristan says this even if he didnt show up in convent and went back to castle

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
there is a big script problem!
no matter what you choose tristan says this even if he didnt show up in convent and went back to castle
Thank you for noticing this issue. That line was supposed to show up ony if Isabella accepted Cassius proposal and I accidentaly switched it up. It's fixed now and in the next update you won't see that bug.

Actually they don't propose to disable the scene before it starts, and cause i have save the game before going in the room where that happens, so i can't change that in her bedroom :/ Sadly
This option doesn't show up every time you're about to play animation, but only before the very first one with Cassius. Give me your save and I will skip that sequence with debug menu (give me save, config and and global files). I would also advise to play the game of few slots in the future. Never play it on one save, game is still in development.

Reactions: Light86
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes