Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
somebody plz tell me how to enter docs after conversation with cassius, screen is black. I tried both version compressed and full still problem wasn't solved. anyone tell me how to get rid off this than you...

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
somebody plz tell me how to enter docs after conversation with cassius, screen is black. I tried both version compressed and full still problem wasn't solved. anyone tell me how to get rid off this than you...
I have no idea why do you have this error. I checked that part of the game and everything is fine. It seems like problem is on your side, because other people didn't report this kind of bug.

currently am having 0.7 version but getting 0.4 version game over, somebody plz help me this issue
It's most likely caused by your save. Before 0.6 update I always put the option to save the game midway through the last scene of an update (which was my mistake - the game remembers game over for some reason). It seems like you use save from the finale of 0.4. Don't do that. Use previous save from your collection.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Game looks interesting. The female characters look very good. Especially the woman holding the apple, she is the hottest :D

Glad to see there is no ntr yet with the Female MC. Gonna play the game before they add ntr :sick:

Question is can we avoid the voyeurism ? I dont want to see others fucking at all
agreed that girls are lovely and blonde princess is the hottest. but why no ntr? ntr is great. especially if the girl as adventures and the guy doesn't really know about. thats my dream with the princess that she makes relationship with prince but have many different kind of sexual adventures^^

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
agreed that girls are lovely and blonde princess is the hottest. but why no ntr? ntr is great. especially if the girl as adventures and the guy doesn't really know about. thats my dream with the princess that she makes relationship with prince but have many different kind of sexual adventures^^
Well because i do not like ntr, cheating, sharing, cucking etc ...
This is not my thing.

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
I have no idea why do you have this error. I checked that part of the game and everything is fine. It seems like problem is on your side, because other people didn't report this kind of bug.

It's most likely caused by your save. Before 0.6 update I always put the option to save the game midway through the last scene of an update (which was my mistake - the game remembers game over for some reason). It seems like you use save from the finale of 0.4. Don't do that. Use previous save from your collection.
Yeah i knew what your'e saying but thing is map is not working after cassius corridor door. so i believe if you knew manual route to enter witch house please suggest me because that's is the only way to enter into witch house using my save.this is my humble request thank you

xtwist9

Mar 17, 2019
Which save editor do you guys use to get more Relationship intimacy? Cant find the variable number 0005

xtwist9

Mar 17, 2019
Which save editor do you guys use to get more Relationship intimacy? Cant find the variable number 0005

xtwist9

Mar 17, 2019

xtwist9

Mar 17, 2019

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018

Yeah i knew what your'e saying but thing is map is not working after cassius corridor door. so i believe if you knew manual route to enter witch house please suggest me because that's is the only way to enter into witch house using my save.this is my humble request thank you

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me how unlocked the cheat route or was is the first choice to unlocked???

Bob-jon

Jul 19, 2017
The update is excellent - it has really completed the opening act and leaving us wanting more.

I really enjoyed the story twist and set-up for the next part.

As always the renders are top class and the story development is excellent. I really love where this might lead. 10/10 so far.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
when you're in the bath with your brother the line talking about hermina abusing you is greyed out, what did I potentially miss.

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
I got that scene but during the conversation it was greyed out, possible bug?
I checked it in my save: I didn't get that scene, but the option is selectable.
Last time I go through this scene, I just thought that I got the wrong memory.LOL

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I got that scene but during the conversation it was greyed out, possible bug?
I checked it in my save: I didn't get that scene, but the option is selectable.
Last time I go through this scene, I just thought that I got the wrong memory.LOL
Thank you for reporting this bug. I already fixed it. Here's bug fix.
1. Extract and put that file(replace previous file) in this directory :
Fragile Innocence 0.7 (win)\www\data

Reactions: OneRow
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes