SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Are the points used for anything at this point? I've cut off the Isabella/Tristan because I like the relationship between the two brothers too much to fuck with it but will this burn me down the line on lust/corruption points?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Hi,
here's a small update.
I was experimenting with DAZ and I figured out how to make pretty decent looking animations in really short amount of time (definitely better looking than those I made in the past). At this point I made 3 new animations (and I plan a few more, maybe I will even make a remake of old ones).
Intro (4).png

Last edited:

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
can someone give me walkthrough latest version please
Sadly there is no walkthrough yet.
But you can use the search function. It will help.
And of course you can ask questions here. Dev sometimes will answer it and maybe some other people, like me, also will help you if we can.

vvlbnkkeztkboeuyhw

Apr 25, 2021
I guess Dark_Love don't want open Patreon page because he don't want people pressuring more. I'm like you guys, I would love more frequent updates, but I understand that Dark_Love have to work to live and Patreon page won't change that.
If you want a game like this one with more frequent updates, make it yourself :p

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Played this recently, and really liked it. And I really hope there's a route for Isabella with both the brothers... they're the best characters so far.

Reactions: OneRow
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes