PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I gotta admit, I skipped some of the conversation between Cassius & Isabella. Can anyone let me know what the password for Marbella's house is?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
When it comes to 'progress' of the game, I need to fix some things first. One of those things are sprites. Up until now I used certain program to create them. It was a nice tool for the beginner, but now it's not enough for me. Limited assets didn't let me create sprites genuinely similar to characters from renders and in the future it would be even worse. I decided to take this challenge and spend entire week rendering by hand all story-related characters and creating my own sprite sheets. It was tremendous work, but it was worth it. Now sprites of story-related characters look exactly like characters from renders.

It wasn't only a matter of aesthetics, but also practical feature. Now, I can for example render entire sex scene by using sprites. It will become handy with secondary sex-scenes.

Some examples.
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

vvlbnkkeztkboeuyhw

Apr 25, 2021
When it comes to 'progress' of the game, I need to fix some things first. One of those things are sprites. Up until now I used certain program to create them. It was a nice tool for the beginner, but now it's not enough for me. Limited assets didn't let me create sprites genuinely similar to characters from renders and in the future it would be even worse. I decided to take this challenge and spend entire week rendering by hand all story-related characters and creating my own sprite sheets. It was tremendous work, but it was worth it. Now sprites of story-related characters look exactly like characters from renders.

It wasn't only a matter of aesthetics, but also practical feature. Now, I can for example render entire sex scene by using sprites. It will become handy with secondary sex-scenes.

Some examples.
View attachment 1366216 View attachment 1366217 View attachment 1366218 View attachment 1366220 View attachment 1366221 View attachment 1366222
Nice work Dark love.
What tool are you using to create the sprites ?

garyp131313

Apr 17, 2020

Some examples.
View attachment 1366216 View attachment 1366217 View attachment 1366218 View attachment 1366220 View attachment 1366221 View attachment 1366222
nice work
This game is so awesome in terms of story and cutscene graphics. What to improve is the tile-based graphics and that's exactly what you're doing! keep up the good work :)

anyway, have you ever thought of opening a Patreon page so that we can support you?
at least you can have some more budget to purchase tools to improve assets quality and speed up your progress
I'm always ready to support around $10.
This game deserves more

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
nice work
This game is so awesome in terms of story and cutscene graphics. What to improve is the tile-based graphics and that's exactly what you're doing! keep up the good work :)

anyway, have you ever thought of opening a Patreon page so that we can support you?
at least you can have some more budget to purchase tools to improve assets quality and speed up your progress
I'm always ready to support around $10.
This game deserves more
same here only if we had cards to buy online *inserts sad face* but yeh dev u should make patreon page so people can support you to make this game bigger and faster

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Nice work Dark love.
What tool are you using to create the sprites ?
Before, I used PVG Character Creator (and I will still use it for random NPC). Right now I'm using my DAZ skills and Photoshop. For each character I had to render at least 60 frames to mimic walking, running and idle pose. Then I used filters to adjust sprites to game art style and put all frames on sprite sheet.

As I said before there were few things that bugged me. One was painter scene (I fixed it), second was sprites (it's also fixed). Third thing was aesthetics of battle screen.

Here's an example of my work. Old and new battle screen. Better, right?
Battle old.png Battle new.png

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, how do you use console debug in this game to change variables? I have 3 playthrough's and on every route I got to lvl 2 relationship intimacy points. How do you get to lvl 3 for the scene in the last update? Can someone help?

Last edited:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me the difference between the "kissing bandit" route and the "pantie's thief" route? What is the difference between the black & white hearts?

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
Can anyone tell me the difference between the "kissing bandit" route and the "pantie's thief" route? What is the difference between the black & white hearts?
It depends on the Cassius first meeting scene, hug him→kissing bandit, give him pantie is the other one.
As for the hearts, they are characters' status. You can check it in the menu.

Reactions: PalmFace

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Some examples.
Well done Dark Love. It's looks good. It gives a stylish look for the game now :)...

Mar 19, 2018
During the first kiss with isabella I cannot choose to kiss her with passion. Do I need to get phiilip to attend the cathedral/chapel with her to be able to choose it?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes