greenarrow25

Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for the game i feel like i'm missing some content with the choices i've made ( the brothel scene with the prince running away) despite me trying to make the prince a horndog

Reactions: Kenerkz150

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
This game is *hard*. I've spent like 30 minutes running around the castle and I still don't have a foggiest understanding of its layout. There are doors that are not doors and stairs that are not stairs. You enter a room through a north-facing door, but the exit is east-facing for some reason. And where the hell is the kitchen? I can't even do the first quest.

RPGM is a fine engine, but this game is a little *too RPGM*.

Edit: found the kitchen. Go south-west from the start, and the thing immediately in front of you on the next map, the one that kind of looks like an outhouse, is actually a staircase to the kitchen.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
tiberius wolfenkratz sounds funny :D but also interesting and maybe could be the old cunning character i hoped for >:)

but ofc its your game just saying i always have an eye on this game since i played the first two version and i liked many things including the detail to the rpgmaker character of the princess and the atmospheric renders.

btw lovely new thumbnail! the eyeliner fits her well too :)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
First i will point out i like this game, not a big fan of games that take away choices when we are taking about corruption of female characters, but when we have choices like in this one too stay pure then it becomes interesting, if you have nothing too loose whats the point of playing. Now a little critque it suffers from a lot of the same faults as other rpgm confusing layouts where you just waste time finding places, now this one is not the worst but the castle layout could be better. Concerning this update, for me it seemed short when you consider the time it have taken too develop. English could be better its not bad but there is room for improvement.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I've been playing the beginning of the game so far . i had a few saves when i had started . i left and came back hours later and now i cant load these saves back up at all. but its in my save folder . no idea whats the problem because it seems fine but the game doesnt consider my saves to be saves even tho its in the folder

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
So this game telling about love story between MC Prince Philip and MC Princess Isabela. Can we avoid love between both of them. Or Is there any man outside prince Philip can involved love or sex with princess Isabela.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys little help.......
I can't select agreeing to Luna's proposal. I tried two different routes, still couldn't get it. Anyone have a save file for the that scene (Save file after bath event or any save file to get that route) plz share that.
Thank you.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
I like!
I just hope they don't add lesbianism.
And if they add it, they allow the player to avoid that type of route and continue on a straight path.

The physique of the female protagonist is delicious!

Congratulations on your game!

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
Guys little help.......
I can't select agreeing to Luna's proposal. I tried two different routes, still couldn't get it. Anyone have a save file for the that scene (Save file after bath event or any save file to get that route) plz share that.
Thank you.
Here you are.
Go upstair to Philip's room and avoid the last guard!;)

And I also need some help..:cry:
Anyone have the save which tease juwete after battle and get to the bath scene?
Really want to see the difference, but sadly the juwete battle is almost in the beginning of this game...
so..Thank you!!

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Game looks interesting. The female characters look very good. Especially the woman holding the apple, she is the hottest :D

Glad to see there is no ntr yet with the Female MC. Gonna play the game before they add ntr :sick:

Question is can we avoid the voyeurism ? I dont want to see others fucking at all

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone explain to me how to get the scene where she accepts the proposal to give Phillip a good memory before he leaves? I even tried changing variables, and experimenting with different numbers, and it apparently has nothing to do with how high or low their temptation of love are. If I start over, I'd like to know exactly how to do it, so I'm not starting over several times trying to find out how. Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: Never mind. I just used a save someone posted here. No clue what choices were made before hand, but guess I got the scene I wanted. lol

Last edited:

kumsing

Jul 30, 2021
I desperately want to see the sex scene of the sister Giulianne, preferably hardcore. I think a slutty Giulianne could make every man fully arousal, who's even hotter than Isabella.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes