kumsing

Jul 30, 2021
If you hate NTR and find a non NTR game you better play this, you just required to follow the storyline about Isabela the innocent faithful princess to a faithful prince named Philip who is her future husband. This game will teaches you to always be a faithful to your partner even though there are many temptations in your front.
The truth is that for Philip, none of the temptation beats the beauty and the social ranking of Isabella, vice versa. If you got a partner like that, you would resist from any temptation too.

Last edited:

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Really a shame that Philip made better use of his nightly walk. Especially at the beginning. I hope that next time he won't hold back, and that he will grant the woman her wish. And that he can do the same with the other women at some point :)

Or even better, that Tristan gets the chance to do so.

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Does the game get a little more open? In terms of the things you can do and not walk 2meters then click through a forty minute scene with an occassional nip slip? I mean in the description there was something about them going seperate ways. I played for like 3 hours maybe and just done the Feast + Wedding announcement.

So is there gonna be more RPG elements to it?
And are there like any real sex scenes?

I read people talking about faithful path, so is there an unfaithful path aswell?

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
Does the game get a little more open? In terms of the things you can do and not walk 2meters then click through a forty minute scene with an occassional nip slip? I mean in the description there was something about them going seperate ways. I played for like 3 hours maybe and just done the Feast + Wedding announcement.

So is there gonna be more RPG elements to it?
And are there like any real sex scenes?

I read people talking about faithful path, so is there an unfaithful path aswell?
There are some small sex scenes, but they doesn't concern the two protagonists for now, which only have some intimate scenes. And in the last update, they are actually going seperate ways.
Unfaithful path certainly exist, but they are two religious people, it's a slow burn, they will not become wild quickly I think.
As for RPG elements, they are some very very easy battles.

Reactions: GothSummer

samadara

Mar 16, 2021
Animations not working for me. Any Idea as to why????
If the game crush, freeze or slow on your Windows (or Mac or Linux) at start or later during an animation,
then you need to update your nw.js files inside the game, this work for every game made with RPGM engine!
1. Go to nwjs page and download the NORMAL version for your operating system.
2. Unzip the downloaded nw.js files.
3. Now rename the “nw.exe” to “Game.exe”.
4. Copy all the files inside the unzip folder.
5. Go where your game folder is and hit paste, press yes if the warning come.
6. Start your game and enjoy.

Reactions: Howler Sting

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
If the game crush, freeze or slow on your Windows (or Mac or Linux) at start or later during an animation,
then you need to update your nw.js files inside the game, this work for every game made with RPGM engine!
1. Go to nwjs page and download the NORMAL version for your operating system.
2. Unzip the downloaded nw.js files.
3. Now rename the “nw.exe” to “Game.exe”.
4. Copy all the files inside the unzip folder.
5. Go where your game folder is and hit paste, press yes if the warning come.
6. Start your game and enjoy.
I will give that a try. The screen just freezes and dont know why. I enabled the animations but they are just not working so I will definitely give this a go.

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
I'm guessing you're using some old save that you made at the end of 0.3 update. Use different save.
I get the same issue and have played from the start on 0.8.

EDIT: I tried it again from the start and works now.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Played this for a bit, still early in. Some navigation issues aside, looks promising.
One question though ( without going too much into spoiler territory): I know it fits his background/story, but I find Philip bit too goof-ish/naive ( honestly, his brother is more interesting of the two). Does he have some character development further on? ( I like to keep him on good path/romance, but see him become less naive, more determined, mature)

Reactions: Howler Sting

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
I swear i made one choice all game and now everything has been locked, is that supposed to happen?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Good day to everyone.
In the quest "It's in his kiss", when Philip meets Isabella at the Royal Gloriette during the dialogue, there is a choice between "Kiss her with passion" and "Restrain yourself". As I did not try to pass the game before, my "Kiss her with passion" remains inactive. How to make this choice active, PLEASE tell me!!!

DoomBrace36

Nov 29, 2021
Good day to everyone.
In the quest "It's in his kiss", when Philip meets Isabella at the Royal Gloriette during the dialogue, there is a choice between "Kiss her with passion" and "Restrain yourself". As I did not try to pass the game before, my "Kiss her with passion" remains inactive. How to make this choice active, PLEASE tell me!!!
I think you have to go with her to the cathedral before that.Avoid anything that distracts from that.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone have a save file as a "naughty" playthrough just before the "Surrender to your lust" choice for me? I can't seem to find a way to unlock it...

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
Does anyone have a save file as a "naughty" playthrough just before the "Surrender to your lust" choice for me? I can't seem to find a way to unlock it...
If you mean the temple scene, I think you can get the scene only if you didn't play with the witch in the temple, which reserved Philip's lust.

Reactions: PalmFace

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Most of these choices lead to sexier scenes and are deliberately blocked by the developer for public release. As far as I understand, they are only available for donors. At least one development of events (in the temple at the altar) is not working at all.

• Angry
Reactions: BuggyD

Raulf

May 12, 2021
Parabéns ao desenvolvedor, excelente jogo, com característica própria mais focado no enredo e desenvolvimento dos personagens (já cansei de jogos de enredo pobre com sexo o tempo todo sem sentido), a tempo não encontrava uma proposta desta. A personificação da personalidade da princesa é magnífica, tanto na roda fiel com eventualmente na infiel, por falar nisso, haverá realmente está reta infiel por parte da princesa?
O sistema de troca com os dois protagonista ficou excelente, mas confesso que não tenho interesse na do príncipe, gostaria que houvesse bem mais conteúdo p a princesa, a última atualização foi focado no príncipe, a próxima será na da princesa?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes