Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
no worries, even there would be any old guys, i would play it. i don't want to destroy your script or push you in a certain direction. i like the hole composition. could even be a netflix series in medieval times (with ofc adult content) and no worries you didn't had time. it's more scary i have that much time trust me. i soemtimes feel bad to have no life. ^^ but it's interesting philip's fahter is one of the first characters you had in mind! now i am curious lol ^^

but thank you for the response. i really appreciate it!
One of my favourite erotic comics is Hilda by Hanz Kovacq. And there is this character - Hilda's father. He was my inspiration.

Very nice continuation for the game! I'm already looking forward to the next part.
I particularly like the story of Tristian. At the moment, he is more sympathetic to me than his brother.
The new characters, especially the 2 ladies, are also very interesting (and very hot).

I would have 3 questions:
1) Besides the MC, can all other female characters get pregnant, or just a few or just only the MC?
2) And if so, can they all be pregnant of the same character? Or will every woman have 1-2 possible partners and only from then on can the same male person get pregnant more than one woman?
3) The MC cannot (unfortunately :cry: !!!) enter into a lesbian relationship, but can one of the other female persons enter into such a relationship?
For example the nun:love:?

Thank you very much and stay healthy !!!
1) At later stage of the the game Philip will be able to impregnate some of the girls - but not all of them and not all at the same time.
2) It's not something set in stone, but here's my idea: Since Isabella is MC she can choose her baby daddy, since Philip is MC he can choose his the child's mother.
3) There will be lesbian encounters in the game - on Philip's path and Isabella's as well. It will just not turn into full blown romance. It's conservative medieval world after all and Isabella's role as a princess is to get married and have children.

Lmfaoo!''My face is tired'' Loved that line
Mass Effect:Andromeda memes will never die;)

Is it possible to play this game in Android?
I will try to post it today or tomorrow.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
After Prince Phillip talks to the Princess in the dining room, he must go sleep somewhere. Where should I move him?

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
I like the concept it is a bit different however it is in the very early stages so I will not play it yet. 2 or 3 updates from now I would be very interested to see how this game looks. The dev said there would be cheating while I do think that cheating fits very well into the time period it is set in, I hope it is used more for things like gaining political power or armies and the like, cheating just for the sake of cheating(or should I say just for pleasure) is not interesting anymore as many devs do it. I'm kinda hoping it would have that game of thrones vibe from the earlier seasons. If that is the case when those updates come out, I will support the development of this game.

Just a side note, not very fond of RPGM and avoid most of the games that use it(Only one I've played like crazy is Roundscape: Adorevia and Lilly of the valley a few years back) but I would give this a try.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Hello,

I have 2 questions:
1) is it possible that one of the princes alone can impregnate all important female persons (princess, servant, soldier and nun)?
2) Will there ever be a fight between the two princes? Because of the princess (and maybe because of the other ladies too).

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Hello,

I have 2 questions:
1) is it possible that one of the princes alone can impregnate all important female persons (princess, servant, soldier and nun)?
2) Will there ever be a fight between the two princes? Because of the princess (and maybe because of the other ladies too).
To answer your question:
1) I can't guarantee that all of those girls you mentioned can be impregnated by Philip. I can only say that there will be a lot of attractive girls and some of them can end up pregnant. How will it be implemented? We will see, it's definitetly not something I will rush to introduce early on. I like slow corruption. It will take a while before he will be able to have sex. And even longer with the princess.
2) I can only say that things between brothers will escalate. I want it to be organic and logical.

I'm working on a very long scene right now. Here's some newest render:
47bc.png

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for the answer. My question was more about Tristan. He is my favorite of the two brothers. Will Tristan have the opportunity to have sex (and hopefully be able to get pregnant later) with as many women as his brother? Because so far it seems that only Phillip has a chance to have sex with other women (Gia and maybe Vidal).
I hope that Tristan will also eventually have opportunities with the same women his brother has. Or that Tristan will have chances for this with other women (for example Sister Giulianne). Or a mixture of the two.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
i like this game, very promising game.
when update release? this month?
I finished 5th scene. I also created ~5 new locations & changed few others to fit the tone of the game. Right now I have to write dialogues, which is quite frustrating, especially since I'm not native english speaker (ofc I could write them simultaneously with rendering, but I have a life outside of the game & I don't want to be burned off). Programming will be the last stage, but it's the smallest problem. I hope I will finish at the end of the month.
08.png

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes