Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Great to hear! Especially your serious thoughts and kinda comparison to „medieval culture“.

but two questions: what does out of question mean? Yes or no? Just curious. And will there be other male options to choose from throughout the story?
I, as any other person have preferences, kinks etc. There are some fetishes I don't really like, but they are negotiable. But there are lines I will never cross. That is: pedophilia and bestiality. Those things I find repulsive. Xavier is like 10 years old - no way he will have sex or any other sexual experiance in his current body. I may age him like it happened with kids from The Coceter Chronicles though.

I kinda don't get it you second question. Philip and Isabella are two playable characters. Isabella can have sexual relationships with other characters than Philip (some of them - like Tristan are endgame material, others will be just a fling). You can't completely eliminate Philip from the storyline, but you will be able to change his destiny by pairing him with other female.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice game.how i get to the baron luis? thanks
edit:nevermind i found it

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Any ideas on when the next update be avaialble?
Take your time though. No pressure
Hi! I'm still working on 4th scene. The scene itself is difficult to render (huge, interior location with bad lighting, on top of that most clothes needs dForce simulation) and has to vastly different outcomes depending on choice made in previous scene. I also want to add 2 other scenes (one big one and one small one). After renders are done, I will spend few days writing dialogue and implementing it into the game. In other words, be patient ;).

Here some reneder from first scene.
22.png

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I, as any other person have preferences, kinks etc. There are some fetishes I don't really like, but they are negotiable. But there are lines I will never cross. That is: pedophilia and bestiality. Those things I find repulsive. Xavier is like 10 years old - no way he will have sex or any other sexual experiance in his current body. I may age him like it happened with kids from The Coceter Chronicles though.

I kinda don't get it you second question. Philip and Isabella are two playable characters. Isabella can have sexual relationships with other characters than Philip (some of them - like Tristan are endgame material, others will be just a fling). You can't completely eliminate Philip from the storyline, but you will be able to change his destiny by pairing him with other female.
hey there thanks for keeping us updated and sorry for the late response.

It’s nice you don’t cross these lines you mentioned there and I didn’t even asked for these. cause I am not interested in pedo and I can ignore bestiality quite well too. (not a fan of it but watched some things) I don’t know about which young boy you talked.
what i meant - or asked - was:

will the princess have situations like getting blackmailed: having incest or something? Will she have sex with older men (like idk phil’s grandpa?) and maybe even her dad?

that also was more or less my second question since I do enjoy more to play females. And was wondering if I can put her more into a path away from Phil and will there be always as much content for Phil as for her?

i really like your renders and the feeling of so much romantic stuff but since it’s an adult game I just wondered about a few things.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I finished the update. It's fully playable. Now I will need to upload this to all those servers... it may take a while. I hope I will be able to post it on thursday.
i am really interested how story continues and what you decide to do especially with the female mc. (which i am far more interested in personally) thank you for keep going, reading feedback (good and bad) and deliver an update especially during these times. THANK YOU

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
hey there thanks for keeping us updated and sorry for the late response.

It’s nice you don’t cross these lines you mentioned there and I didn’t even asked for these. cause I am not interested in pedo and I can ignore bestiality quite well too. (not a fan of it but watched some things) I don’t know about which young boy you talked.
what i meant - or asked - was:

will the princess have situations like getting blackmailed: having incest or something? Will she have sex with older men (like idk phil’s grandpa?) and maybe even her dad?

that also was more or less my second question since I do enjoy more to play females. And was wondering if I can put her more into a path away from Phil and will there be always as much content for Phil as for her?

i really like your renders and the feeling of so much romantic stuff but since it’s an adult game I just wondered about a few things.
Sorry, that I didn't answer your questions. I really had no time. When it comes to possible blackmail of female MC I have an idea how I should handle it, but I don't want to spoil it yet.

When it comes to older men:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brenda

May 6, 2017
Any save before the new update? I have a new HD and i missed the previous saves

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
I just finished the intro and my character is in a courtyard. This is probably a stupid question, however.... I'm running around in circles. There's a door that doesn't appear to open when I run up to it.... What do I do to move (or start) the story along??

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Any save before the new update? I have a new HD and i missed the previous saves
Tell me about your decisions. You want save with Isabella&Tristan in the chapel or with Isabella&Philip? Did Philip hit soldier Croll?

I just finished the intro and my character is in a courtyard. This is probably a stupid question, however.... I'm running around in circles. There's a door that doesn't appear to open when I run up to it.... What do I do to move (or start) the story along??
Which door? I would advise you to read the journal. Some doors will only open if you progress with the quest & some doors are just decoration at this point in the story. If you talk about Council Room - you have to talk with woman in the Kitchen first and then go to the 2nd floor and look at the paintings. Only then this door will open.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Just two questions:
Have the first sex scenes already appeared in game and if not, how many real years it is planned to corrupt the main FC to this stage?

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes