Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Just two questions:
Have the first sex scenes already appeared in game and if not, how many real years it is planned to corrupt the main FC to this stage?
There are no sex scenes yet and when it comes to MC is will take time. However, the game will not be sexless until that point. I plan to give sexy scenes to side characters to make the wait less painful.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well, both your renders and your RPGM-MV sprites look absolutely gorgeous, so I think we can safely add you to the list of developers proving that RPGM is NOT a bad engine, but that the quality of a game depends more on the quality of the developer using it.
Even if you might have different interests and are aiming for a slightly different genre, this would put you in the company of NLT, who is pretty popular, and managed to make a lot of players forget their misplaced dislike for RPGM. (As in, they simply don't notice it's an RPGM game, but assume it's done in Unity or something like that)

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Well, both your renders and your RPGM-MV sprites look absolutely gorgeous, so I think we can safely add you to the list of developers proving that RPGM is NOT a bad engine, but that the quality of a game depends more on the quality of the developer using it.
Even if you might have different interests and are aiming for a slightly different genre, this would put you in the company of NLT, who is pretty popular, and managed to make a lot of players forget their misplaced dislike for RPGM. (As in, they simply don't notice it's an RPGM game, but assume it's done in Unity or something like that)
Thank you for your kind words.

Any possibility of a compressed version???
Yes, I will post it tomorrow.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Question, would anyone be kind enough to upload a save at the end of the first update? I played this back when it first came out with the demo, and never kept my save.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Excellent start. Great renders, interesting storyline and fine programming. Except for some minor issue with some doors it was pretty much flawless. Definitely worth observing

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
stuck after the talk with the father can't leave the room
can someone help me pls

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Excellent start. Great renders, interesting storyline and fine programming. Except for some minor issue with some doors it was pretty much flawless. Definitely worth observing
I'm glad you enjoy it.;) And let me guess, you're talking about the door in the council room. I had a choice to make them either over-responsive (which may be annyoing) or less responsive. Maybe I made the wrong choice. I will swich it in the next update.

Tomorrow I will definitely post crunched version of the game and various saves if someone is interested.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
stuck after the talk with the father can't leave the room
can someone help me pls
Place your character near the door and then - go one square up and then one square down. The door are just less responsive .

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Sorry, that I didn't answer your questions. I really had no time. When it comes to possible blackmail of female MC I have an idea how I should handle it, but I don't want to spoil it yet.

When it comes to older men:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no worries, even there would be any old guys, i would play it. i don't want to destroy your script or push you in a certain direction. i like the hole composition. could even be a netflix series in medieval times (with ofc adult content) and no worries you didn't had time. it's more scary i have that much time trust me. i soemtimes feel bad to have no life. ^^ but it's interesting philip's fahter is one of the first characters you had in mind! now i am curious lol ^^

but thank you for the response. i really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm glad you enjoy it.;) And let me guess, you're talking about the door in the council room. I had a choice to make them either over-responsive (which may be annyoing) or less responsive. Maybe I made the wrong choice. I will swich it in the next update.
Yeah. I though it's end of the game because of that. I also had some problem with finding door trigger in a kitchen cuz of the way they are presented but that's it. So far so good. A bit too linear but I assume it's just a prologue and as such it's great. Keep it up

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Fragile Innocence [v0.02] [Dark Love] - Original Size: 1.27 GB

Download Win (352MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
There are no sex scenes yet and when it comes to MC is will take time. However, the game will not be sexless until that point. I plan to give sexy scenes to side characters to make the wait less painful.
Again, is it already planned how many years to wait less painfull or, as always, the size of donations will determine progress in adult content only? It won’t be original at all if you start to cunning and play with phrases here.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Very nice continuation for the game! I'm already looking forward to the next part.
I particularly like the story of Tristian. At the moment, he is more sympathetic to me than his brother.
The new characters, especially the 2 ladies, are also very interesting (and very hot).

I would have 3 questions:
1) Besides the MC, can all other female characters get pregnant, or just a few or just only the MC?
2) And if so, can they all be pregnant of the same character? Or will every woman have 1-2 possible partners and only from then on can the same male person get pregnant more than one woman?
3) The MC cannot (unfortunately :cry: !!!) enter into a lesbian relationship, but can one of the other female persons enter into such a relationship?
For example the nun:love:?

Thank you very much and stay healthy !!!

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes