MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
All right, let's see what we can do in this game. Hmm... Lets see what Influence does. Oh... Under Construction. Ok. Let's see what Manipulate does. Under Construction as well? Fuck... Okay, Im sure Sex option has to have some... UNDER CONSTRUCTION?!

Fuck it, I'll come back when there's content in this game.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
All right, let's see what we can do in this game. Hmm... Lets see what Influence does. Oh... Under Construction. Ok. Let's see what Manipulate does. Under Construction as well? Fuck... Okay, Im sure Sex option has to have some... UNDER CONSTRUCTION?!

Wait most of those sections are Not under construction. Only for Shintani... As most people wanted slave interaction (dom stuff) I focused on that before master interaction (sub stuff)

Last edited:

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020

Sex option is totaly available, and game is new and still developing, the developer has done good job with short time. And before you continue, you should know its not another jerk off game, so there is some grind included, not much but still to sho away jerkers.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I see thanks for letting me know. Can I just provide one download link or do I need to upload to all mirrors?
You can add one link to the bugfixed version in a post and click "Report" and report the post as a game update, saying it's a bugfix. But if it's only been a day or something since the links were updated, personally I usually don't want to bother the uploaders with more work so then I'm updating/adding the mirrors myself.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
You can add one link to the bugfixed version in a post and click "Report" and report the post as a game update, saying it's a bugfix. But if it's only been a day or something since the links were updated, personally I usually don't want to bother the uploaders with more work so then I'm updating/adding the mirrors myself.
I see! Very new to this, so much appreciated.

Reactions: Alcahest

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Same with chrome.
You must lower to 80%, not increase.
Given that, trust lowered from 95 to 5 pissing me a little too much.
The skeleton of the game isn't bad, but i already want to kill everyone after a few ingame days. LOL.
Lol how did you fuck up that bad? Were you openly disobedient and never worked? Or did you perhaps raise your status to the next stage? In that case trust resets to 10 I believe. But there are many benefits to raising your status such as managing low status slaves, raping them without them being able to protest, and leaving the household to explore Nipon.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
You need to zoom out, does your screen height and width exceed the requirements? Please read the actual text!
I read the instructions given, changed the zoom in all directions, switched to full screen or not... The message is still the same, it asks me for a non-standard resolution (like 910x890... I'm talking nonsense here, but I deleted the game and I can't test it anymore).
My screen is 1920 x 1080
It worked well with Chrome and Opera but I avoid them as much as possible.

What's curious is that this is the first time a game in Twine has done this to me. (currently, I've tested 167 of them)

I might try again on a later version.

Good luck with the game. The principle seemed good to me but I could never get anything more than the first page.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
played in extremely easy mode, got criplled in the mine got nothing to show for it ...
i'm pretty sure percentage shown are not working, and after i got fed up of being crippled and decided that save scumming was the only way i was proven that effectively those are not working 8h exploration has a garanty injury of at least -1dex and no garanty of loot while seemingly never giving silver if the injury don't give -2dex

aslo working till i have no energy give me a text that say that shitany spoted me being lazy ... (i depleted all my energy on working in the mansion and even lost some hp in my search in the library)

i don't understand lia's quest, i get the document in the library, those from shitany's room and i'm still asked to find those in shitany's room ...

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I read the instructions given, changed the zoom in all directions, switched to full screen or not... The message is still the same, it asks me for a non-standard resolution (like 910x890... I'm talking nonsense here, but I deleted the game and I can't test it anymore).
My screen is 1920 x 1080
It worked well with Chrome and Opera but I avoid them as much as possible.

What's curious is that this is the first time a game in Twine has done this to me. (currently, I've tested 167 of them)

I might try again on a later version.

Good luck with the game. The principle seemed good to me but I could never get anything more than the first page.
My screen is also that size and 80% zoom works for me. I also developed this game in Firefox so not sure why you're having this issue. I looked at the code and it should just be a simple if statement. Let me DM you so I can prevent this from happening to others.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
played in extremely easy mode, got criplled in the mine got nothing to show for it ...
i'm pretty sure percentage shown are not working, and after i got fed up of being crippled and decided that save scumming was the only way i was proven that effectively those are not working 8h exploration has a garanty injury of at least -1dex and no garanty of loot while seemingly never giving silver if the injury don't give -2dex

aslo working till i have no energy give me a text that say that shitany spoted me being lazy ... (i depleted all my energy on working in the mansion and even lost some hp in my search in the library)

i don't understand lia's quest, i get the document in the library, those from shitany's room and i'm still asked to find those in shitany's room ...
Lia's quest is not completely done right now as it's the main quest to get freedom, so sorry about that! The percentages are listed correctly and they have been tested. Remember 8% means that in average you need to mine at least 13 times to get a single piece of silver in expectation!

As for not losing obedience, you have to work at least 4 hours a day in the household to be granted rest. This was a new addition because some were complaining the game was too easy to maintain obedience. I will remove this requirement from easy mode. Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:

Sillhouette

May 1, 2022
Also when you can leave the house go visit Lia at the trade union and talk to her about everything as well.
Curious, am I meant to be able to join the trade union, or is that not yet implemented? Currently Lia just says something about slaves not being able to join unless their master is a patron, but I don't seem to have any "suggest he becomes a patron" dialog options with Shintani.

Also, huge thanks for greying out the un-implemented map locations in the latest update. Saves checking them all just in case there's some content I'm missing, little QoL features like this go a long way!

EDIT: just got the line "you undress Jae revealing her 0 skin"... I think the "skin tone adjective" variable should maybe default to an empty string rather than 0 ;)
Dev, pls don't feel bad about the silly mistake, this genuinely gave me a huge laugh & is part of why I love seeing games in that rapid development stage!

Last edited:

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
I didnt notice before, but seems like dex loss on injuries are permanent. I had 84 dex now i have 36, and only noticed when i decided to molest after few weeks hardwork in mines.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Curious, am I meant to be able to join the trade union, or is that not yet implemented? Currently Lia just says something about slaves not being able to join unless their master is a patron, but I don't seem to have any "suggest he becomes a patron" dialog options with Shintani.

Also, huge thanks for greying out the un-implemented map locations in the latest update. Saves checking them all just in case there's some content I'm missing, little QoL features like this go a long way!
Well he will not become a patron. Lia is master's sister and they are in kind of war.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
This tag should 100% be there, I’ll request it in the next update. While I’ve been developing most things so females can do what males can do (for example I added a strap-on for females which can be found by searching himari’s room which needs to be equipped to enable rape), the audience right now is mainly focused on male so im putting my attention onto that. The female route and sub-route will be developed later on. I’m working mainly on the raise to power dom route right now. As for how much content the game has, not too much, so if you want lots of stuff be patient and join the for fast updates!

Thanks for clarifying.

So you are planning some content for getting raped and prostituting yourself for the female route on the future updates?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Thanks for clarifying.

So you are planning some content for getting raped and prostituting yourself for the female route on the future updates?
Yes! There are three paths in the intro, economic, domestic, and sexual slavery. Most players will want to avoid the latter 2, but they are effectively sub routes with domestic slavery being the classical slavery we think about in history, and sexual slavery being the player actually being subjected to rape. And note this isn't just for females, males can be raped just as well lmao

Reactions: redraw

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022

EDIT: just got the line "you undress Jae revealing her 0 skin"... I think the "skin tone adjective" variable should maybe default to an empty string rather than 0 ;)
Dev, pls don't feel bad about the silly mistake, this genuinely gave me a huge laugh & is part of why I love seeing games in that rapid development stage!
LOL, that shouldn't happen. I think you might be using an old version ported to the new version. I'll add in a script to make sure all the characters have proper adjectives assigned to them. Same with ethnicity, haircolor and eyecolor as well. Regardless I'll check it out, thanks for pointing it out!

Also yes Shintani is not a trade union patron because he actually wants to dismantle them. He only allows their presence in the city because they are the backbone of the economy, though he is trying to shift it towards slavery.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Lia's quest is not completely done right now as it's the main quest to get freedom, so sorry about that! The percentages are listed correctly and they have been tested. Remember 8% means that in average you need to mine at least 13 times to get a single piece of silver in expectation!

As for not losing obedience, you have to work at least 4 hours a day in the household to be granted rest. This was a new addition because some were complaining the game was too easy to maintain obedience. I will remove this requirement from easy mode. Thanks for the suggestion!
seem we don't have the same definition of save scumming, if 13 roll was enough i would barely rant about it ... to give you an idea here is what i get as result for 8h exploration from worst to "get some money at least" :
-2 dex and 80 lira
-1 dex and 80 lira
-2 dex, 80 lira and 1 iron
-1 dex, 80 lira and 1 iron
-2 dex, 80 lira and 1 silver
-2 dex, 80 lira, 1 iron and 1 silver
if you take a look, the four first are actualy failled attempt at making money and actualy cost you more to balance the loss ... they are aslo the more often sawn ^^ to make the math 8h mining give 80 wit extremely low chance of injury, 8h exploration give between 80 and 300 and always an injury ... so mining is both money and time eficient and the "gamble" exploration is a lost bet from the start, because for one exploration of 8h you need 4 to 8h of trainning to get back your dex while not getting enough money to actualy do it most of the time ><

and shitany telling me i'm lazy after 12h of work seem to be a problem if he should not bother me after 4h of work ...

btw manipulation and tact have garanted upgrade even with one hour study :X

Reactions: scrooloose123
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes