mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I have no idea what to do LMAO
I'll probably write a walkthrough soon, but talk to Shintani and ask him what you can do to help, then hit (Q) to see your quests and follow those. The game is meant to be sandboxy, also the dialogue is pretty important for figuring out what to do.

Also when you can leave the house go visit Lia at the trade union and talk to her about everything as well.

Also in some places you can press (T) to see the tutorial.

Last edited:

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Great game the original, i hope this game will match it! I'm hyped by this project! if help is needed with the french localisation i could help i have some weeks of leisure ahead of me!

I would love this game to be as great as Free city or Fantasy slave trainer which is a reference for me.

DogeDuck

Nov 4, 2018
The current sex engine is has unintuitive. Difficult to determine what does what currently. Preferences don't quite match the speech text or decrease while the victim finds the experience pleasurable.

At very submissive, they resist the attempt but enjoy most degradation actions.
-This can lead to very odd results, such as during forced vaginal/anal, the victim is crying to stop only for them to yell "harder daddy" when you choke them.

Other bugs:
~Insult during oral, has the text "She gets cut off by your continual pounding of her wet pussy".
~If your arousal reaches maximum in sex regardless of the others state the text says "This pushes both you off the edge,making you move into orgasm."

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Any thoughts towards futa content in the future? Having that extra choice for the protagonist would be neat.
Seconded. Something about playing a character that can dabble in both sides of male/female checkboxes is always fun and can lead to all sorts of sexytime encounters.

Especially with this sorta setup where the origin is more or less on the recieiving end and becoming a potential leader/power yourself later on.

Reactions: Kripke and Septima

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah I fixed it, version on website and drive link (on website) and in discord has it fixed. Can't push to F95 for another week though, sorry!
You can update the download links how often you want. The rule about 1 week is about being promoted on Latest updates. And if you update the links with a bugfix, it shouldn't be promoted anyway.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
The current sex engine is has unintuitive. Difficult to determine what does what currently. Preferences don't quite match the speech text or decrease while the victim finds the experience pleasurable.

At very submissive, they resist the attempt but enjoy most degradation actions.
-This can lead to very odd results, such as during forced vaginal/anal, the victim is crying to stop only for them to yell "harder daddy" when you choke them.

Other bugs:
~Insult during oral, has the text "She gets cut off by your continual pounding of her wet pussy".
~If your arousal reaches maximum in sex regardless of the others state the text says "This pushes both you off the edge,making you move into orgasm."
Thanks for pointing this out! I’ll tweak it a bit. The idea is once someone is aroused enough they can get into anything, but I’ll try to make the transition less jarring

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
You can update the download links how often you want. The rule about 1 week is about being promoted on Latest updates. And if you update the links with a bugfix, it shouldn't be promoted anyway.
I see thanks for letting me know. Can I just provide one download link or do I need to upload to all mirrors?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
A simple MAP is much better for people who lack patience, i liked this one more than Masters of Rana MAP

Hardor

May 29, 2020
How much is there content yet and is the content more male or female FC centered?

The lack of "prostitution" tag kinda hints the female advantages of MC aren't utilized to the fullest, which I guess kinda hints the same on the slave side too (if there are them included similar to MoR)...

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
How much is there content yet and is the content more male or female FC centered?

The lack of "prostitution" tag kinda hints the female advantages of MC aren't utilized to the fullest, which I guess kinda hints the same on the slave side too (if there are them included similar to MoR)...
This tag should 100% be there, I’ll request it in the next update. While I’ve been developing most things so females can do what males can do (for example I added a strap-on for females which can be found by searching himari’s room which needs to be equipped to enable rape), the audience right now is mainly focused on male so im putting my attention onto that. The female route and sub-route will be developed later on. I’m working mainly on the raise to power dom route right now. As for how much content the game has, not too much, so if you want lots of stuff be patient and join the for fast updates!

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
How to Enable the Cheats?
Cheats for the current version has been hacked and the password has been reverse engineered. It is currently on the discord, you can ask useraro for it. For subsequent versions the password will be changed, but here’s hoping people will continue to creatively reverse engineer and find it

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Too bad it's not really compatible with FireFox, it keeps asking me to resize the screen! :rolleyes:
Same with chrome.
You must lower to 80%, not increase.
Given that, trust lowered from 95 to 5 pissing me a little too much.
The skeleton of the game isn't bad, but i already want to kill everyone after a few ingame days. LOL.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes