mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
seem we don't have the same definition of save scumming, if 13 roll was enough i would barely rant about it ... to give you an idea here is what i get as result for 8h exploration from worst to "get some money at least" :
-2 dex and 80 lira
-1 dex and 80 lira
-2 dex, 80 lira and 1 iron
-1 dex, 80 lira and 1 iron
-2 dex, 80 lira and 1 silver
-2 dex, 80 lira, 1 iron and 1 silver
if you take a look, the four first are actualy failled attempt at making money and actualy cost you more to balance the loss ... they are aslo the more often sawn ^^ to make the math 8h mining give 80 wit extremely low chance of injury, 8h exploration give between 80 and 300 and always an injury ... so mining is both money and time eficient and the "gamble" exploration is a lost bet from the start, because for one exploration of 8h you need 4 to 8h of trainning to get back your dex while not getting enough money to actualy do it most of the time ><

and shitany telling me i'm lazy after 12h of work seem to be a problem if he should not bother me after 4h of work ...

btw manipulation and tact have garanted upgrade even with one hour study :X
Work is defined only as work in the household for obedience purposes. Also you can only sleep if your stamina is less than 20 as well (this is going to be removed in next version). Finally exploration is supposed to be a lost gamble. If exploration wasn’t a lost gamble, then everyone in Nipon would go mining, deplete the ore veins, then it would be a loss again! Thats how the economy works haha.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Work is defined only as work in the household for obedience purposes. Also you can only sleep if your stamina is less than 20 as well (this is going to be removed in next version). Finally exploration is supposed to be a lost gamble. If exploration wasn’t a lost gamble, then everyone in Nipon would go mining, deplete the ofe veins, then it would be a loss again! Thats how the economy works haha.
when i work 12h in the house i get shitany see you are lazy -8 obedience wether i still have stamina or not, when i say work in the house i'm speacking of working using the work option in the house menu ...

exploration would be a lost gamble in real life not in a game with expected 2/3 chance of getting out of it with the same result as simple minning, while playing in easy mode i hope for the game to be easy and not cripple my character in 5 day at best ><

edit : speacking of economy, price only go down ... iron got from 22 to 17 and never rised again ^^

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
when i work 12h in the house i get shitany see you are lazy -8 obedience wether i still have stamina or not, when i say work in the house i'm speacking of working using the work option in the house menu ...

exploration would be a lost gamble in real life not in a game with expected 2/3 chance of getting out of it with the same result as simple minning, while playing in easy mode i hope for the game to be easy and not cripple my character in 5 day at best ><
Good point, I’ll make the chances greater for easier difficulties. Also I’ll dm you about the obedience bug. Please join our discord for fast updates as well

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Nice game, really promising.

My only gripe is with the lack of sex scenes/animations. In the current state it is just too much for me to abstract.

Are you planning to add more in the future?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Nice game, really promising.

My only gripe is with the lack of sex scenes/animations. In the current state it is just too much for me to abstract.

Are you planning to add more in the future?
Absolutely! I wanted to finish phase 1 first before going to deep into renders though

Reactions: zedascove

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
Does the game plan to expand on a sub route/role or would you say it's going to be catered more towards dominant MC's?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Does the game plan to expand on a sub route/role or would you say it's going to be catered more towards dominant MC's?
Phase 1 will feature a lot... and i mean a lot of sub stuff later on (all optional). But ultimately the game is still a slave management game. Phases 2 will have some optional subby stuff but phasd 3 is all out dom stuff

The game is a rise to power game

Reactions: kuno99

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I'll probably write a walkthrough soon, but talk to Shintani and ask him what you can do to help, then hit (Q) to see your quests and follow those. The game is meant to be sandboxy, also the dialogue is pretty important for figuring out what to do.

Also when you can leave the house go visit Lia at the trade union and talk to her about everything as well.

Also in some places you can press (T) to see the tutorial.
I managed to get to getting 1k, but then after that I have no more idea what to do xD
I know it's a sandbox, but without a clear idea to what I can do, I eventually just grind and stack stats, money, or items.
And that gets dull fast.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I managed to get to getting 1k, but then after that I have no more idea what to do xD
I know it's a sandbox, but without a clear idea to what I can do, I eventually just grind and stack stats, money, or items.
And that gets dull fast.
Haha it sounds like you've reached the end of the content for now. Join our for fast updates every 3-4 days! I hope you enjoyed what little we have (it's only been like 3 weeks of development so not too much content).

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
The pictures give the impression that the game is heavily focused on women of Asian appearance. Is that a correct assumption?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
The pictures give the impression that the game is heavily focused on women of Asian appearance. Is that a correct assumption?
The initial stages of the game are heavily skewed Asian because the antagonist has a racial supremacy, main character, and god complex. Which is an option in the original FC game. Later on this will not be the case and slaves will be from any nationality the player can focus on. You will be able to also create racially pure settlements of any race of your choosing if you want... or you can go with diversity... all up to you. To answer your question for this current version, all slaves are asian, there are 2 non-asian characters at the moment.

The resulting racial tension means all non-asian characters are extremely racist and anti-asian, while all the asian characters are very xenophobic and supremisist

Excluding Lia, she’s very PC

Last edited:

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Subject of exploring the mines, I think the dex penalty is bugged. The text says a 32% chance of injury, but I've never once got away without at least a -1 dex penalty.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Any hints at how to lower your sensitivity... the character goes off as it were on any action including being turned down.

Reactions: zuulan

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
I agree, that sensitivity is too high. Also think MC should be cappable more than 1 round with little training. Maybe stamina and sexual stamina should be different things.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
How do you feel about the idea that relaxing should restore stamina? Maybe only by a small amount?

When I have some nocturnal activities in mind, I have to relax to advance time until everyone goes to bed. Only sometimes I'm so worn out by all that relaxing that I'm too tired to do anything.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Sex option is totaly available, and game is new and still developing, the developer has done good job with short time. And before you continue, you should know its not another jerk off game, so there is some grind included, not much but still to sho away jerkers.
Wait most of those sections are Not under construction. Only for Shintani... As most people wanted slave interaction (dom stuff) I focused on that before master interaction (sub stuff)
Well, I only clicked on Shintani because he was the first I wanted to check. But everything I clicked gave me 'UNDER CONSTRUCTION' and I just got tired. It felt like everytime I tried to do something the game would smack me on the hands going 'NO! This is NOT for you to use!'. The experience felt like stumbling around in a dark room and was unpleasant. And the unpleasant part was not the fact that a lot of content is under development because I do assume that is gonna be the case at least to a certain degree, but the fact that I didn't know what can I click to actually see SOMETHING happen other than 'Under construction'.

The problem is with buttons to do stuff being there and active. Why don't you just put an Under Contruction symbol on every button that doesn't do anything? Or better, just don't put a button that doesn't do anything in the first place. I don't find it entertaining to sit around fishing for an option that works.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Well, I only clicked on Shintani because he was the first I wanted to check. But everything I clicked gave me 'UNDER CONSTRUCTION' and I just got tired. It felt like everytime I tried to do something the game would smack me on the hands going 'NO! This is NOT for you to use!'. The experience felt like stumbling around in a dark room and was unpleasant. And the unpleasant part was not the fact that a lot of content is under development because I do assume that is gonna be the case at least to a certain degree, but the fact that I didn't know what can I click to actually see SOMETHING happen other than 'Under construction'.

The problem is with buttons to do stuff being there and active. Why don't you just put an Under Contruction symbol on every button that doesn't do anything? Or better, just don't put a button that doesn't do anything in the first place. I don't find it entertaining to sit around fishing for an option that works.
That's fair. To other readers, I counted and there are only around 5 sections that will direct you to under construction. It's a bit hard to modify the buttons because in fact most of them are procedurally generated buttons, but I can make it a popup notification instead of the under-construction page if it really bothers you. Note the game consists of approximately 150 passages (anyone can confirm this by opening the HTML on twine). I'd say that proportion is alright. I apologize it upset you, as I was way more focused on other parts of the game then some of the initial dialogue options (which are the passages under Shintani that were under construction). If you dislike versioned games with 0.0 in front then I'd invite you to wait for later releases. Finally, the game is very much sandbox, you just haven't gotten to that section yet. Thanks for your feedback though, I always welcome that and will change the buttons accordingly as you recommend in the next release. :)

Last edited:

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
That's fair, to other readers, I counted and there are only around 5 sections that will direct you to under construction. It's a bit hard to modify the buttons because in fact most of them are procedurally generated buttons, but I can make it a popup notification instead of the under-construction page if it really bothers you. Note the game consists of approximately 150 passages (anyone can confirm this by opening the HTML on twine). I'd say that proportion is alright. I apologize it upset you, but I was way more focused on other parts of the game then some of the initial dialogue options (which are the passages under Shintani that were under construction). If you dislike versioned games with 0.0 in front then I'd invite you to wait for later releases. Finally, the game is very much sandbox, you just haven't gotten to that section yet. Thanks for your feedback though, I always welcome that and will change the buttons accordingly as you recommend in the next release. :)
Ah so considering I clicked 3 times and got UC each time, I just happened to be very unlucky and clicked 3 of the only 5 options that lead to UC :D

I don't necessarily dislike games in such early versions, but I do question the motives of uploading them... With so little content there's very little feedback to be had, I suppose.

Either way, to quote a great thinker from a galaxy far, far away, 'I will watch your career with great interest'.

And hopefully a hard-on down the line.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes