supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Bye, Bye Free Pass!
View attachment 1793816

I'm rebooting The Free Pass game with a new concept and a strong server PC.

I am really sorry for telling you this news. I had a lot going on over those two months. I pushed my limits. This includes things like refining my rendering skills, storytelling, and Photoshop editing, among other things. I also repeatedly played my own game. As much as I hate to break the news to you, I am thrilled to provide you with the greatest service possible.

So, just because I'm renewing this game doesn't mean I don't value you, my most loyal supporters, particularly my Patrons and Subscribestars. In truth, I'm more concerned about you. I'd want to give you somewhat more. Something bigger and better than before.

My initial plan does not appear to be viable. I do have a storyline that is more sophisticated and polished. As I said in the headline, I'm also hiring a strong server computer from . They do, however, have a little higher tier, as you can see. You do not need to be concerned about development time on your end. I will try my best to deliver the updates as soon as possible. Please take some deep breaths and wait for the first show. I promise not to let you down.

I truly hope you folks like what I'm stating. I understand that it is indeed a big request. Some significant changes have taken place, but others will stay unchanged.

1) Yoon will no longer be an MC. Grace Mei, a new MC, will play a major role.

2) Jessica, a woman dressed in a pink lacey outfit, will portray the main character's best friend.

3) The user can choose whether Sukkhon is a pre-oped or post-oped trans woman.

4) As you can see from the portraits, Michelle, Zoe, Sukkhon, and others have undergone some modifications.

5) New models will take the place of Daniel and Linda.

6) Daniel will develop a more pleasant demeanor and improve his appearance. In addition, the player could be able to play as him.

7) There will be a lesbian-only path available. With a more defined plotline, I feel it will get much hotter.

8) The story's basic structure may not change, but the story's atmosphere may.

It's your call, but I'd want to ask for a second opportunity. I'd be the happiest human being alive if you only had a few moments to play a new update when it came out. Everyone, thank you very much!

View attachment 1795552
Hey After Choices I may respect and understand every thing you said. In the end this is your game, but the only thing I may strongly oppose is changing Yoon's face. To be honest Yoon is the most beautiful thing in this game and which really attracted me at first to play. Not only her asian features (since Garce Mei may also look asian) but her innocence, body and face shapes were the best thing to ever happen. I really wish you would reconsider since I read a few comments on your annoucement and saw many others feeling the same as me. Good luck with whatever you're planning to achieve but play don't seperate us from our Yoon lol :(

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
1) Yoon will no longer be an MC. Grace Mei, a new MC, will play a major role.
Sorry bro, but I'm not a big fan of female protagonist games. I was playing it for Yoon (her writing&future) and nothing else.
I'm not interested in a reboot without her. Miss you Yoon. :cry:

Good luck for your new project ! (y)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh boy, what a bad decision. I had already my doubts when this new "Kathoey" was started (never played it), and now this. Too bad, the old Free Pass had good potential. And on top the "new" (actually somehow very old looking) MC is - sorry, I can only say: horrible.

Also the reputation as a developer is now also pretty damaged (not to say demolished) with the quitting/restarting. How they want to win new patrons with this is a little mystery to me. I'm even afraid that actually they will lose now some existing ones instead to gain new ones.

Well, I still wish all the best for the new project. I liked the old Free Pass as it lasted. But I stop following that here now.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The show runners did screw up and so did those above them, but the problems all start with Martin. He has yet to finish the book and he gave them a terrible ending to his story to try to pull off. On top of that he had so many plot threads that went nowhere, and a writer can do that with some and get away with it but not in the quantity he has done. Honestly, he set a up a great world, but the storylines and their execution are textbook examples of bad writing.

I agree with you about the show runners getting bored, but someone above them should have identified that the show was running into serious problems and solved it. Heck, the lighting was a disaster and no one at HBO seemed to notice or to say anything. Another red flag is when the winner of the Iron Throne is a character that was so useless he was ignored for an entire season. HBO should have known that such an ending wasn't going to work and Martin should have as well. So HBO is hoping that fans are still willing to watch the spinoffs after the disaster of the last few seasons of Game of Thrones. I don't know if they will, but I do know that fans do move on to other series when one wraps.
As a fan of the Novels they really fucked it up. TV does that. I can think of the Harry Dresden Novels - TV fucked them up the ass as well. Also I almost died from Pneumonia and Sepsis waiting for GoT novels to be released.

You are right = we move on.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Leaving things unfinished and moving on, while not even giving a somewhat passable, shoddily and hastily made ending to your story and rebooting it really gives me a bad feeling that you'll be doing it again and won't be finishing anything and just leaving everything half-assed and everyone unsatisfied, and i most likely won't be following the dev's work in the future.
It was a fun enough story, shame that you decided to go this route.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Give the dev a chance before you start righting this game off, just give it a chance.
I have played the old version and while have enjoyed it I am very interested to see what this new version will be like and also hope that he shares the duf files for the fan art that will follow

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Nan Yoon Ni Ko, Yun Mei
YunMei2.jpg

Okay, my friends, I hear you. Finally, I developed a whole new Yoon from scratch. But I'm still not convinced that Yoon should be the main character in the relaunch. I genuinely apologize since I believe this may offend you. But please review what I have. I've given it my all these days, from dawn to dusk.

GraceMei2b.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Nan Yoon Ni Ko, Yun Mei
View attachment 1800077

Okay, my friends, I hear you. Finally, I developed a whole new Yoon from scratch. But I'm still not convinced that Yoon should be the main character in the relaunch. I genuinely apologize since I believe this may offend you. But please review what I have. I've given it my all these days, from dawn to dusk.

View attachment 1800074

The models look great! I'm sure many are disappointed because they had the opportunity to bond with Yoon and it will be difficult to let her story go. But you must do what is best for your game and if that means switching protagonists then that's what needs to happen. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I really like the look of the models but with a softer lighting

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Guys, I don't intend to be impolite, but it's getting late here. I'm going to bed. I will respond to almost all of you tomorrow. Have a wonderful day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malika1234

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Omfg she is
Nan Yoon Ni Ko, Yun Mei
View attachment 1800077

View attachment 1800174

Omfg she absolute goddess

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
I know, I know, I'm terrible I can relate to how you feel. But, as I previously stated, I was working on a very low-end computer. This also limited my thoughts. When I play it again now, the outcomes are tough to see. I am certain that I can produce better. As for you, my fans, I want to provide you a game that you can be proud to support.

That's a large question; yeah, I will give them better skin and rendering quality, but I will not modify their morphs and appearance.
On my end, I dont think you are terrible at all. I think it it pretty brave of you to muster the ability to go on with this new path of change despite knowing full well you will have a lot of disappointed fans on your end now with the decision for Yoon. Obviously this definitely was a tough decision for you to make and you put a lot of time into this.

I trust in your abilities as a story writer and artist renderer, and will be looking forward to this reboot! Cheers!

Give the dev a chance before you start righting this game off, just give it a chance.
I have played the old version and while have enjoyed it I am very interested to see what this new version will be like and also hope that he shares the duf files for the fan art that will follow
This!
Given how he wowed us with Yoon and the original game, I trust in his abilities to make us fall in love with the new MC girl. Difficult to adjust at first, but something you get use to and feel comfortable in when time passes.
+1 on the duf files hope!

Yes, I have prepared almost all characters from the old game as a zip. I may upload it in a day or two.
Looking forward to this as well especially all char duf files of your old game!
While it has been a day or two, I understand how busy you must be, so good luck with this and the reboot game itself :)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes