After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Looking forward to this as well especially all char duf files of your old game!
While it has been a day or two, I understand how busy you must be, so good luck with this and the reboot game itself :)
Alley_Cat

Friends, I've posted almost all of the characters. Please, kindly, check it. Thank you very much for your support. After the initial version is released, I will share updated models. Have a fantastic day.

Check here

Jul 29, 2021
I like Yoon a lot but I have to admit that her appeal wanes as the story progresses. (Maybe it's my own fault THAT I'm addicted to the shy Yoon various flirts, but in the end everything gets rushed and the NTR scene makes me feel not excited enough, forgive me, maybe I played too much NTR. Lol) I agree with you to start over with a new story, with your ability, it would be a quality improvement. I really like the appearance of Yun Mei. There is a big difference between the appearance of Grace Mei. As a Chinese, I prefer the first Grace appearance, which is consistent with the people around me, but the Grace appearance released with Yun Mei's appearance does not seem to be similar to the appearance of the people around me. (I am a northerner)

You have a grand ambition and seem to want to make an epic work.

One worry is that we'll have to start all over again, and we're a long way from getting the leading lady.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
6) Daniel will develop a more pleasant demeanor and improve his appearance. In addition, the player could be able to play as him.
Please anything but that, I don't mind the revamp thing cause I'm used to it by now with all the developers out there doing the same thing but I certainly don't want to play as a guy in a female protagonist game. Anyway even if you do intend to make him playable character regardless of anything thn I do hope you make it completely avoidable.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
A sneak peek at the upcoming edition

Grace Mei has done something in the past that she is not proud of, but it is also not entirely regretted. Though she maintains her modesty to the best of her ability in order to honor her family's traditions, she knows deep down that she desperately wants something more.
Kitchen_Temp.jpg

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Male MC, Yes, it is avoidable ;)
FamilyPhoto.jpg
Father, father, whose role it is to safeguard his family. He has more than just his wife and daughter. Specifically, some gorgeous teenage girls who are his daughters' pals.
FamilyPhoto2.jpg
There's a sexy stepdaughter named Michelle, as well as several stunning wife's friends, all of whom lure him to make the most out of his long-term marriage. If that's not enough, you can shape him. If you want to have some fun, you can introduce your great wife or daughter to any beautiful females, powerful men, and so on.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What male portagonist? I hope you kidding right? I liked this game till today and it been good to see Female portagonist and glade that ther wher no choise for Male character. I don't want this game gonna become like those where suddenly found out to make choise for males as well. I hope it gonna be optionale becous I don't playe as male protagonist ever, ever if you pay me. (I'm not into male protagonist shit).

I hate to say the think were better befor. I hope to ssee otion: which you can disable male portagonist choise from the begining. This way I can enjoy female portagonist as it is.

I'm sad to see abbandoned tag on it.

Last edited:

test123471849

Jan 19, 2022
A sneak peek at the upcoming edition

Grace Mei has done something in the past that she is not proud of, but it is also not entirely regretted. Though she maintains her modesty to the best of her ability in order to honor her family's traditions, she knows deep down that she desperately wants something more.
View attachment 1804929
Hello!!! Just wondering when will you publish your new game ? Thanks in advance!

Nanjiro 1989

Oct 28, 2021
Im really sad to not have yoon as MC anymore she was the reason i gave a try to your game and you never disapointed me... i will give à chance to the New game i just hope the mc will have a asian look, i think its pretty rare to have asian mc in this kind of game and theres à lot of People waiting for that... Anyway you have talent and i will keep an eye on your future work. Hope you and your family going well my friend.
Please tell me your opinion about this guys

Jul 27, 2018
This seems to be the right choice. Male prot means more support for the dev (i dont know why but people tend to prefer male prot >>> female prot)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Male MC, Yes, it is avoidable ;)
View attachment 1804934
Father, father, whose role it is to safeguard his family. He has more than just his wife and daughter. Specifically, some gorgeous teenage girls who are his daughters' pals.
View attachment 1804937
There's a sexy stepdaughter named Michelle, as well as several stunning wife's friends, all of whom lure him to make the most out of his long-term marriage. If that's not enough, you can shape him. If you want to have some fun, you can introduce your great wife or daughter to any beautiful females, powerful men, and so on.
No male protagonist, please!!!

Reactions: roko1410
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes