After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I was born male, but I don't look like one since I've been on the feminine side for so long. I even practiced feminine voice by naturally changing my oreopharyngeal. I am SUKHHON. She is my everything. I had much too much affection for her.

Where were all the Sukkhon lovers? When people argue that Sukkhon should not be referred to be a lesbian, I fought for her in front of the crowd. There were also individuals there with names like "Lesbian Police," "Lesbian Protector," and "Lesbian Blah blah blah."

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
It's like my dreams come true. Now, people are getting involved. Going from 1.5M view to 1.8M view so quickly.

But it's too late. Right people, wrong time.
I really loved your game because of the story you created. I loved the characters and the personality you gave to each one of them. And I loved the fact you gave us the choice to choose what we wanted for our female character. She was a beautiful asian girl enjoying her free pass. I honestly wouldn't change anything from that original, reason why I probably never talked in here before.

I love trans characters. I think we all should get used to it. what people can do is, decide if they want to have a relationship or sex with them, as we do in real life. We all can decide with whom we want to have sex with. But we can't change who they are, so why do that in the game. She is a trans, then she is a trans, why change her to something else she isn't. It is 2022, people should be aware that there are all kinds of people in this world and we should learn how to live with them even if we do not romance them. They are also good people to have around as friends if not as a love interest.

You said "it is too late, right people, wrong time". I will take your words on this. If it is really too late, it was a good game while it lasted the way it was. I hope you can get the support you want from this new "freepass", and hopefully, in the future, if you want to make a game that is about a girl or a trans enjoying their life as they wish. There are people who enjoy that too and are just hoping to find a reliable developer who actually finishes their project to invest on them as well.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I was born male, but I don't look like one since I've been on the feminine side for so long. I even practiced feminine voice by naturally changing my oreopharyngeal. I am SUKHHON. She is my everything. I had much too much affection for her.

Where were all the Sukkhon lovers? When people argue that Sukkhon should not be referred to be a lesbian, I fight for ger in front of the crowd. There were also individuals there with names like "Lesbian Police," "Lesbian Protector," and "Lesbian Blah blah blah."
I'm pretty sure I commented on this thread in the early updates, despite I most of the time stay as a silent lurker. And I'm pretty sure so many people who loved the game since the beginning and love Sukkhon were also lurkers, or just to shy to post, people like that exist. It wasn't until they saw the changes that they became vocal about it.

But like I said before, let's say 1 out of 10 people who followed your game since the beginning hated the game and disliked Sukkhon. Who are you going to pay attention to: The 1 person who is complaining or the 9 people who are loving your game?
Don't listen to those who were trying to annoy you or harrass you or insult you just cause they have nothing better to do. I know words can hurt sometimes, but there's a saying in my culture "take in consideration other people's words, but do it depending on who they come from'. Meaning you just ignore rude people who want to make you feel bad or disrespect you.

And personally, Zoe and Sukkhon were my favorite.

Jun 6, 2022

Where were all the Sukkhon lovers? When people argue that Sukkhon should not be referred to be a lesbian, I fought for her in front of the crowd. There were also individuals there with names like "Lesbian Police," "Lesbian Protector," and "Lesbian Blah blah blah."
I think you think this game was less popular than it actually was, either because you saw few comments or likes.

but in reality the vast majority of users just come in and download the game without paying much attention to the forums or patreon.

the fact that it has become more active is because people react more strongly when the "status quo" is lost and something they like has changed.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

The Sukkhon lovers are still here, don't worry. I liked the character before and I still like him. And with me she stays trans too.

Your game is still popular and will continue to be so. At the latest from the next updates, as soon as all guys see that the core has hardly changed. It just seems to me that it starts earlier and provides more background story. But first of all it has to find its way back to the old content story-wise before I can allow myself a judgement. The first impression is very promising

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I really loved the original version of this game and all the things that made it different and special. I like how you found a way to have a character be new to sexual experimentation and not just have it be a string of just rape and blackmail where she seems to never actually start enjoying sex.

The unique take on a female protagonist with trans characters and the uniquely Asian flavor made you stand out the changes just make it closer to everything that's already flooding the market.

Jun 6, 2022
The Sukkhon lovers are still here, don't worry. I liked the character before and I still like him. And with me she stays trans too.

Your game is still popular and will continue to be so. At the latest from the next updates, as soon as all guys see that the core has hardly changed. It just seems to me that it starts earlier and provides more background story. But first of all it has to find its way back to the old content story-wise before I can allow myself a judgement. The first impression is very promising
the game did change a lot and it was thanks to the introduction of a generic male protagonist who doesn't even have a face.

we ended up losing the points of view of michelle and jasmine for his, and we also ended up losing a lot of female content by adding content to him.

the main characters of the game were women, by adding a male protagonist so that some guys can be self inserted, changes a lot the essence of the game.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
the game did change a lot and it was thanks to the introduction of a generic male protagonist who doesn't even have a face.

we ended up losing the points of view of michelle and jasmine for his, and we also ended up losing a lot of female content by adding content to him.

the main characters of the game were women, by adding a male protagonist so that some guys can be self inserted, changes a lot the essence of the game.
It's the main reason I'm no longer interested in this game, but I wish the Dev all the best I hope it works out.

DreamsIsArt

Jan 15, 2022
Nací hombre, pero no me veo como uno ya que he estado en el lado femenino durante tanto tiempo. Incluso practiqué la voz femenina cambiando naturalmente mi orofaringe. Soy SUKHHON. Ella es mi todo. Le tenía demasiado cariño.

¿Dónde estaban todos los amantes de Sukkhon? Cuando la gente argumenta que Sukkhon no debería ser lesbiana, luché por ella frente a la multitud. También había personas allí con nombres como "Policía lesbiana", "Protectora lesbiana" y "Lesbiana bla, bla, bla".

Prestaste más atención a las masas que querían que cambiaras el juego, aquellos que simplemente no aman quién eres, aquellos que te insultaron. Tienes razón cuando preguntas dónde estábamos todos los que amamos el juego original. El problema es que estamos aquí, si muchos no tenemos patreon o dinero para aportar (me incluyo) y a veces no decimos GRACIAS por tan buen juego. Pero ahora estamos aquí defendiendo lo que nos gusta. No estoy aquí para insultarte, eres libre de hacer lo que quieras, es tu juego. Solo jugare Naughty 40 y en free pass guardare la carpeta original del juego y borrare este reboot porque no me gusta (el cambio de edad en yoon y el mc masculino, visualmente creo que no me gusta tampoco, si se ve lindo pero es como si algo no estuviera bien). Pero te apoyo, es tu juego, es' s tu "emprendimiento" déjame decirte, no estoy buscando otro juego con un MC masculino que tiene sexo con cada mujer frente a él, estoy buscando una historia diferente, cautivadora y única. Free Pass estaba en esa categoría. Lo recordaré como uno de los juegos en mi TOP 5 junto con Begin a Dik y Leap of Fatih. Fue un placer pasar este tiempo con Yoon y su gran historia.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Prestaste más atención a las masas que querían que cambiaras el juego, aquellos que simplemente no aman quién eres, aquellos que te insultaron. Tienes razón cuando preguntas dónde estábamos todos los que amamos el juego original. El problema es que estamos aquí, si muchos no tenemos patreon o dinero para aportar (me incluyo) y a veces no decimos GRACIAS por tan buen juego. Pero ahora estamos aquí defendiendo lo que nos gusta. No estoy aquí para insultarte, eres libre de hacer lo que quieras, es tu juego. Solo jugare Naughty 40 y en free pass guardare la carpeta original del juego y borrare este reboot porque no me gusta (el cambio de edad en yoon y el mc masculino, visualmente creo que no me gusta tampoco, si se ve lindo pero es como si algo no estuviera bien). Pero te apoyo, es tu juego, es' s tu "emprendimiento" déjame decirte, no estoy buscando otro juego con un MC masculino que tiene sexo con cada mujer frente a él, estoy buscando una historia diferente, cautivadora y única. Free Pass estaba en esa categoría. Lo recordaré como uno de los juegos en mi TOP 5 junto con Begin a Dik y Leap of Fatih. Fue un placer pasar este tiempo con Yoon y su gran historia.
Translation: 'You paid more attention to the masses who wanted you to change the game, those who simply didn't love who you are, those who insulted you. You're right when you asked where were we all of those who loved your original game. The issue is we were here, so many of us don't have patreon or money to donate (myself included), and sometimes we don't say THANK YOU for such a good game. But now we're here defending what we like. I'm not here to insult you, you're free to do whatever you want, it's your game. I'll just play Naughty 40 and I'll save Free Pass' original folder and I'll delete the one from the reboot, which I don't like (Yoon's age change and the male MC, I think I don't like it visually either, it does look good but something feels off).
But I support you, it's your game, it's your 'entrepreneurship' , and let me tell you, I'm not looking for another game with a male MC who has sex with every women who stands in front of him, I'm looking for a different story, captivating and unique. Free Pass belonged to that category. I'll remember it like one of those games in my TOP 5 along Being a DiK and Leap of Faith. It was a pleasure to spend time with Yoon and her great story'

Sorry, I'm a translator. Couldn't help myself.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
It's like my dreams come true. Now, people are getting involved. Going from 1.5M view to 1.8M view so quickly.

But it's too late. Right people, wrong time.
Look the thing you need to understand is that in the West their is an expression 'silent approval', we'll say little when we approve of something but we'll complain hard when we don't like something. I get it, it sucks, you got significantly more complains previously than cheers, its the same for every single other people in the entertainment industry or hobby... whatever stretch of it you go thru people will raise a storm against anything they dislike and will largely say nothing if they approve, unless they have some particular agenda regarding the subject.

Its why Western civilization is pretty much crumbling nowadays because people in power have been listening to those few loudmouthed assholes and just decided it would be what would gain them the most approval, doing the worst things possible. Reality wise however its not the case, the majority approve of other things than the ones you hear about, its just those few vocal mongrels are damn loud and get heard the most.

Now the reason you get vocal support for what you wanted the story and characters to be and how things previously were is because you basically made the story far less palpable for many people. So while you have appeased a vocal minority you did so at the expanse of a previously silent majority, now we are being vocal in defense of the story and characters as it / they were, and against what it turned out to be. Its a shame for you and for us that it has come to this point, that all the people that actually loved this story and characters are effectively losing them over a small group of assholes which are just here to impose their way on everyone else.

But it doesn't have to be this way, we can go back, you could easily just bring back the previous version and pick it back up, some Devs did so when they did like you, doing some mistakes in how they developed their game, they figured they had went the wrong way and just erased the new update and brought back the old one and continued back from where it was. Heck if you like some of the new characters you can bring them all back into the old story, you can continue your original story while melding the new characters into it fairly simply.

Or you might decide you prefer the new set up over the previous one, I saw some good to it, and some bad... nothing tend to be perfect. You could adjust the shot, removing or changing back some stuff and keeping others, I mean for example I personally favor old Yoon appearance wise, if you were to alter things to bring her back to what she looked like it might help significantly getting the pill passed for most of us. If you have as little investment as most of us do in the new male MC you could strip him back out while keeping the rest of the new story, the point is tell the story you want to tell, have the characters you want to have, and don't pay attention to the complainers trying to make it something you don't want. Its never too late to make things right as you want them to be right, it will only be too late if you give up and surrender to the assholes.

Look right now you are not in a good place, I get it, I do spend alot of time in a bad place myself, maybe it would be better if you focused on your two other games for a while, take a few months to figure out how you really want to proceed with this game, by taking a break from it for a while, Kathoey has been on the back burner for quite a while, so it could be worthwhile to pay some attention to it and let things calm down here for your and everyone's sake. Afterward whatever you decide to do with this, so long as its the story as you truly want it to be told and characters as you truly want them to be, it should be fine and most of us should be able to get over this hurdle and all be in a better place.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm a little confused now. I actually already left months ago here because of the announcement that the game will be completely changed. But then these changes resulted in the new game "Naughty 40" (I never played) - so I thought. And that "Free Pass" will stay as before. But now this one get changed, too? Why? Also, a male MC here now also? I have to ask: Why actually make the other game then, when these changes are now in Free Pass, too? I can't help myself, but for me it seems the dev somehow hates the old story/characters and is looking for a way to get rid of it...

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
But it doesn't have to be this way, we can go back, you could easily just bring back the previous version and pick it back up, some Devs did so when they did like you, doing some mistakes in how they developed their game, they figured they had went the wrong way and just erased the new update and brought back the old one and continued back from where it was. Heck if you like some of the new characters you can bring them all back into the old story, you can continue your original story while melding the new characters into it fairly simply.

Or you might decide you prefer the new set up over the previous one, I saw some good to it, and some bad... nothing tend to be perfect. You could adjust the shot, removing or changing back some stuff and keeping others, I mean for example I personally favor old Yoon appearance wise, if you were to alter things to bring her back to what she looked like it might help significantly getting the pill passed for most of us. If you have as little investment as most of us do in the new male MC you could strip him back out while keeping the rest of the new story, the point is tell the story you want to tell, have the characters you want to have, and don't pay attention to the complainers trying to make it something you don't want. Its never too late to make things right as you want them to be right, it will only be too late if you give up and surrender to the assholes.
I guess a very good example might be Boring Games who is in the progress of remastering/rewriting his game Shut up and Dance. Chapter by Chapter he changes renders, re-writing story elements and add scenes, delete scenes improve animations etc. He is a little bit over half way through with changing his VN to a VN with very improved writing, render quality and animation quality. His update process is like adding a new chapter next update is remaster a old chapter and so on. Maybe this is something that would work here too, yes, the update progress is stretched because every second update is kinda a remaster of old content, but it works well imo.

I'm a little confused now. I actually already left months ago here because of the announcement that the game will be completely changed. But then these changes resulted in the new game "Naughty 40" (I never played) - so I thought. And that "Free Pass" will stay as before. But now this one get changed, too? Why? Also, a male MC here now also? I have to ask: Why actually make the other game then, when these changes are now in Free Pass, too? I can't help myself, but for me it seems the dev somehow hates the old story/characters and is looking for a way to get rid of it...
I think the developers might have lost their path, due to people who constantly complained about not having a male MC and stuff like this.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
What happened is it seems that you had a a few vocal assholes pressured the Dev into making this game conform to their desires, a male MC & optional Transgenderism, so this would be another game with a male MC that would bang everything that moved and wouldn't consider themselves subjected to 'gay' sex due to their self-insert banging a transgender character. Rather than you know... just heterosexual sex since someone that is transgendered is someone that transited from one gender to the other... a notion some people don't seem to understand, so a transgendered woman is a woman that from a purely physical point of view used to be identified as a man, but now is identified as a woman, so a guy having sex with a transgendered woman is having heterosexual sex, and a girl having sex with a transgendered woman is having homosexual sex. Seems that was a problematic subject for the Dev that had to argue Sukkon was in a lesbian relationship with Yoon or Jasmine, with some of said vocal assholes that seemed to fail to grasp that notion.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure I commented on this thread in the early updates, despite I most of the time stay as a silent lurker. And I'm pretty sure so many people who loved the game since the beginning and love Sukkhon were also lurkers, or just to shy to post, people like that exist. It wasn't until they saw the changes that they became vocal about it.

But like I said before, let's say 1 out of 10 people who followed your game since the beginning hated the game and disliked Sukkhon. Who are you going to pay attention to: The 1 person who is complaining or the 9 people who are loving your game?
Don't listen to those who were trying to annoy you or harrass you or insult you just cause they have nothing better to do. I know words can hurt sometimes, but there's a saying in my culture "take in consideration other people's words, but do it depending on who they come from'. Meaning you just ignore rude people who want to make you feel bad or disrespect you.

And personally, Zoe and Sukkhon were my favorite.
What you're complaining about is the exact same thing that people who hate that he changed the game are doing now, harassing him. It is so difficult to let a dev, who will have his motivations that are totally legitimate, make the game he wants to make?
You are complaining that before there was a group that did exactly the same thing that another group is doing now, harass.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and marmar37

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
What you're complaining about is the exact same thing that people who hate that he changed the game are doing now, harassing him. It is so difficult to let a dev, who will have his motivations that are totally legitimate, make the game he wants to make?
You are complaining that before there was a group that did exactly the same thing that another group is doing now, harass.
Yep, there's people who are harassing the dev, and as harassment I understand is being utterly rude to the dev, sending them private messages and being just assholes in general. That behaviour is wrong.
Whoever, I mostly see people giving constructive criticism in here, and that is not harassment.
Everyone, especially people who supported Afterchoices since the very beginning and are upset at the changes, have the right to voice their opinion. And no, I'm not complaining.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Perhaps I don't quite understand the meaning of the word harassment in your performance, but how exactly is addressing a dev and wishing them not to pay attention to those who talk about them and their game is bad is harassment? Most of the comments I've read over the past 24 hours have come to the same conclusion that despite the fact that they liked the old version more, it is the developer's right to change the game as they please. Almost no one said anything bad, except for especially gifted individuals.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Ok, but with one BIG difference: before the dev announced for wanting to change this game or also this reboot it actually was a nice thread. Not really that much complaining I remember either. But after that - a big mess.

Reactions: The Celtic fan

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Ok, but with one BIG difference: before the dev announced for wanting to change this game or also this reboot it actually was a nice thread. Not really that much complaining I remember either. But after that - a big mess.
I admit that I don't like all of the developer's decisions either. But i respekt them, at least. And i can only hope that the developer made his decisions at least of his own accord and didn't let the haters in the background soften him up. Because one thing is certain in this forum: if you give the wrong people too much attention, they become more and more greedy and keep coming back, like locusts. A lot of games have broken because of this.

As much as I understand the points of view of all of you:
Now it should be good again. Please put an end on it. The developer has read them and is thinking about them. The bottom line is that it's his game and his decision.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes