Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Thanks:) But I have the shittiest passport on the planet. No TIN/SSN, No Steam, No actual working bank, No PayPal, No Spotify, and the list goes on...
My response was only to what he said.

For you, I see you as someone who is very creative and talented, and if you follow through with what you have, even with all the struggle, I am sure soon you gonna get great things in return for all your hard work. At least that is what I hope. You have enough to get a reputation, recognition and soon a good income, just don't give up.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
When a developer starts a game, they want to tell a story, like a girl who comes to a big city in search of herself, for example. This story attracts a certain audience, which becomes interested in this story. And with each released chapter, the audience expands. But it all started with an idea that he brought to life and he has every right to kill this idea if he is no longer interested in it, don't you think?

If dev wanted to create a generic incest story about walking boner perving on his sister and daughter, something tells me that they'll have more patrons than now :HideThePain:
Finaly That is it , "he has every right to kill this idea if he is no longer interested in it," and "create a generic incest story about walking boner perving on his sister and daughter, something tells me that they'll have more patrons than now" I completely understand these points of view, and you agree I have every right to delete the game I Hate and look for another game suitable for me and for the dev and me it will be WIN-WIN case, don't you think?

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Is that all you care about is views and chasing that golden dollar, you lied saying that you wouldn't change this game yet here we are.
If they are doing this for a living or as a side hussle, I see absolutely nothing wrong with them caring about that golden dollar, after all they do have to eat and let's face it currently 95% of people all over the globe are in a shit financial situation and most are trying the best they can to earn something one way or another. This Dev is actually passionate about their project but had made sacrifices because of harassments they seemingly was receiving for one reason or another and with their thread not being super active while it was on hold and such, it is not out of the realm of the ordinary to think that people might not like or enjoy the current version or story of the game, yes later on the old iteration was starting to get hiccups and even had some quite dull moments, but I assume this was caused because of unsureness and insecurities kicking in. I don't mind the reboot, it was just out of nowhere. I would rather have had the reboot but maintained the old Yoon and daughter and I also DEF would have preferred Sukkhon stay EXACTLY the way she was, will have to see how this one turns out after a few updates. But yeah nothing wrong with trying to focus on a job to earn the money, So long as they are not milking and outright being deceitful.

I was born male, but I don't look like one since I've been on the feminine side for so long. I even practiced feminine voice by naturally changing my oreopharyngeal. I am SUKHHON. She is my everything. I had much too much affection for her.

Where were all the Sukkhon lovers? When people argue that Sukkhon should not be referred to be a lesbian, I fought for her in front of the crowd. There were also individuals there with names like "Lesbian Police," "Lesbian Protector," and "Lesbian Blah blah blah."
Some of this you clarified for me before, I however did not know that there were some people being vocal about Sukkhon and etc and what they were crying about. Not sure if I personally would call her a Lesbian because of certain things that in my mind and opinion are set in stone and no amount of new age bullshit will change that for me, I do however respect everyone's opinion and creative thinking. And I have and will keep saying this, I liked Sukkhon I liked everything about her because of how she was written and portrayed. It was very believable and realistic as possible AND without it feeling like some agenda or PC forced insert, So props on that. Rejoice and Embrace the fact that now people ARE letting you know that they actually dearly loved the Sukkhon you made/created. Also whoever was giving you shit and harassing you for all of this can go pound molten lava because that was unwarranted and just plain cruel

If I may suggest you something, next time when you are in doubt, create a poll and no not just for your patreons on patreon but also one over here or wherever else you are active, so if people are giving you shit make a poll on whatever may or may not cause you doubt and add context to said poll and why you made it. And go on from there, but do not I REPEAT, do NOT ever do something that will end up forcing you to do or go in a direction you do not personally like or enjoy, it WILL reflect on the quality of your writing and the game you are making. There exists a thing called compromise, but never compromise your own happiness and sanity.

And again I wish you the best and hopefully get to see what else you have or may plan on doing.

Perhaps I don't quite understand the meaning of the word harassment in your performance, but how exactly is addressing a dev and wishing them not to pay attention to those who talk about them and their game is bad is harassment? Most of the comments I've read over the past 24 hours have come to the same conclusion that despite the fact that they liked the old version more, it is the developer's right to change the game as they please. Almost no one said anything bad, except for especially gifted individuals.
There are a bunch of "special" kind of stupid on both sides of the field, I am not going to deny that there are some outright rude and absolutely harsh messages being written since the reboot release with absolute ZERO legit criticism in em, but they are very VERY small in amount, most of the ones yes they are a bit hard and harsh but at least they let know exactly what it is that caused them to be a bit emotional about it but they at least gave some proper criticism in them and even encouragement in most of em. People now a days like to use words without knowing the proper definition of the meaning and just throw it because that is all they are good at. So I agree barely anyone actually said anything bad and your post was being pretty respectful, the individual you replied to is just one of those special types who just get's offended easily and call anything slightly graces their feelings a bit harassments, I can't take people like that serious.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
:oops:
Ok, sorry. But that's it. It was nice here before, but that is big bs! Why even post the poll here when it's only available for Patrons? Sorry, but I'm pissed. With your own words in May: By by, Free Pass!
The poll is exclusive only for patrons? Wow, didn't expect that move from the dev....

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Here's your chance to bring back an old Free Pass story.

Do you want to bring back the old Free Pass story?

View attachment 1896713
I loved the old one but if you feel like it needs a rework than rework, just use the old characters and make some changes if need be. My vote is for the old version but the last 2 updates for it def can use some changes in my opinion but that ill leave up to you, also again give the middle finger to anyone who so much as tells you otherwise about Sukkhon, You actually have a freaking likeable Trans person in your game and a lovely one at that. And trust me when I say, that coming from me is saying a lot because most of the "trans" in other games I stay the hell away from because how it clearly is a pc written one and some power fantasy AND terribly written, or even worse is when we get "trans" and it is actually just a damn basic generic Futa. So seriously, my compliments for that and on that note that goes the same for Kathoey.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
The poll is exclusive only for patrons? Wow, didn't expect that move from the dev....
Even if the majority want the original story back and delete the male mc, it won't matter if it doesn't reach 400. A rather pointless poll that will only get peoples hopes up.

Reactions: frankiller79

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I absolutely see nothing wrong with it, if they want their patreon to be more active than go for it, it is not exactly hidden behind a 10 dollar tier, it is legit for the 1 dollar tier, hell I suggest they put that same poll on subscribe star too if they can and if they want they CAN put one here. But nothing wrong with promoting and getting people on your patreon. At least all the supporters are in agreement about the current situation just like everyone else. It WOULD however be super dumb if they went the route of some fo the Dev's on this website who have "public" version and a "paid" version, yeah fck those Dev's specifically, as gating actual content behind a paywell is a definite gfys in my book. Don't get me wrong I get where you are coming from but please also try to understand their side in this.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
As I notice in one earlier comments, Can I ask a simple Question, if the dev have two other games Naughty 40 [v0.103] [After Choices] and Kathoey [v0.1] [After Choices] in which of both games the player just play 15 to 20 minutes only , So why he did not put his new ideas in one of them or both instead of breaking our hearts about the game we love.

Reactions: frankiller79

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I absolutely see nothing wrong with it, if they want their patreon to be more active than go for it, it is not exactly hidden behind a 10 dollar tier, it is legit for the 1 dollar tier, hell I suggest they put that same poll on subscribe star too if they can and if they want they CAN put one here. But nothing wrong with promoting and getting people on your patreon. At least all the supporters are in agreement about the current situation just like everyone else. It WOULD however be super dumb if they went the route of some fo the Dev's on this website who have "public" version and a "paid" version, yeah fck those Dev's specifically, as gating actual content behind a paywell is a definite gfys in my book. Don't get me wrong I get where you are coming from but please also try to understand their side in this.
My wondering is actually the poll itself: He's bringing back the old Free Pass according the screenshot above when it reaches 400. He has only 167 Patrons. How should that be even possible to be reached when only Patrons are allowed.....

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Even if the majority want the original story back and delete the male mc, it won't matter if it doesn't reach 400. A rather pointless poll that will only get peoples hopes up.
My wondering is actually the poll itself: He's bringing back the old Free Pass according the screenshot above when it reaches 400. He has only 167 Patrons. How should that be even possible to be reached when only Patrons are allowed.....
Yes, the majority of potential patrons come from that group. But only subscribed patrons put food in my, my daughter's, and my wife's mouths. I apologize if that came out as disrespectful.

To vote, you simply need one dollar. Actually, I receive very little of the one dollar as it travels from Patreon through Payoneer to Bangkok Bank.

But mentally, I have a strong support expanding patron numbers.

Reactions: botc76 and Puma1978

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah an effort to promote, 400 at this point is wishful thinking, but if you also look at the description, it also states a few other things about what old models will not be reused and what not. So we will basically get a remake but more true to the original iteration. or at leas that is what I got from the polls description. At the end of the day we will have to wait and see what they do.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Yes, the majority of potential patrons come from that group. But only subscribed patrons put food in my, my daughter's, and my wife's mouths. I apologize if that came out as disrespectful.

To vote, you simply need one dollar. Actually, I receive very little of the one dollar as it travels from Patreon through Payoneer to Bangkok Bank.

But mentally, I have a strong support expanding patron numbers.
The fact you've made the poll in the first place suggests you may not like or you're unsure about the reboot yourself.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah an effort to promote, 400 at this point is wishful thinking, but if you also look at the description, it also states a few other things about what old models will not be reused and what not. So we will basically get a remake but more true to the original iteration. or at leas that is what I got from the polls description. At the end of the day we will have to wait and see what they do.
Wow, that's clever. A win/win. When the 400 is not reached he can blame us not having voted. And when he's reaching it he gained a lot of Patrons.....

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The fact you've made the poll in the first place suggests you may not like or you're unsure about the reboot yourself.
They was making the reboot to cater more to what she thought was what most of her supporters and such wanted and ended up making sacrifices with the reboot, so long story short yes they were unsure about the reboot because the thing they actually wanted to make and create and cherish they was getting bashed and receiving harassments for it. And that combined with irl issues made em do a change of course, obviously this was done in an effort to bring out a product that would hopefully be more in line with what they thought people wanted for an increased revenue but did not expect to find out and realize people actually liked and enjoyed the previous iteration. Not speaking for them but that is just what I gathered.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'm proud of everything I've made. I have a lot of games which I've never even published until now. If no one likes the reboot, I'll keep making it for myself. My wife, on the other hand, always enjoys my stories. ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm proud of everything I've made. I have a lot of games which I've never even published until now. If no one likes the reboot, I'll keep making it for myself. My wife, on the other hand, always enjoys my stories. ;)
The reboot did not have enough content for me to make a choice but the characters where stunning

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes