Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Why would they do that when they can pirate it here, then whine like entitled brats about everything they don't like without ever having to invest a penny. It's genius I tell ya!
if they are hiding content behind a paywall I am against it, but when it comes to polls and what not I am completely fine with it, I rotate my support every so often between most of those that I like so that is my reasoning. but otherwise yeah I say if never supported than much to say.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
After Choices said:
I'm proud of everything I've made. I have a lot of games which I've never even published until now. If no one likes the reboot, I'll keep making it for myself. My wife, on the other hand, always enjoys my stories. ;)

Congratulation for your decision and you agree I have every right to delete the game I Hate and look for another game suitable for me, So for you and me it will be WIN-WIN case, don't you think?:unsure:

Reactions: Old Dog

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Already at 300 votes on Patreon so I'd say the message is loud and clear. Currently at 90% YES / 10% NO
You sure there are 300 YES votes? I actually think the dev only decreased the necessary votes from 400 to 300.
This is the screenshot from before:
A17805E6-E2E6-46E4-B062-FE4D7E8DE236.png
Maybe you can make a new screenshot?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After Choices said:
I'm proud of everything I've made. I have a lot of games which I've never even published until now. If no one likes the reboot, I'll keep making it for myself. My wife, on the other hand, always enjoys my stories. ;)

Congratulation for your decision and you agree I have every right to delete the game I Hate and look for another game suitable for me, So for you and me it will be WIN-WIN case, don't you think?:unsure:
Of course, I've stated it several times before. If you wish to quit, please do so. You do not need to notify me. You have every right. I only welcome constructive criticism. If you think you gave one of those, I listened. Thank you.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You sure there are 300 YES votes? I actually think the dev only decreased the necessary votes from 400 to 300.
This is the screenshot from before:
View attachment 1897088
Maybe you can make a new screenshot?
There are currently 30 votes. I suppose they misunderstood the Patreon percentage method for polling. But, at the very least, they are psychologically and financially engaged in my project.

Will you play the game if there are 400 votes?
Or are you simply being "anti-"?

I'm not referring to you, but I do have a few off-topic words;
After the military coup, there were many individuals in my nation who wished for democracy. However, they were never effectively involved. They merely... pass judgment.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
So another good game is going down...

Reboot after game came to 0.562 is almost never good sign. Usually it means that dev got stuck so he is recycling old material to keep money comming and postponig inevitable death.
Also i can't see any visual benefit of reboot - i liked previous art more. Dev is waisting time on various filters and appearance mods instead focusing on game

Content/story is very hard to comment after this short update.

Last but not least, introducing male protagonist into fem.prot.game is another bad sign. Somebody here mentioned Glamour and how introduction of male mc ruined everything. Yes, this smells/stinks like Glamour which started as Kate story and now is all about Max. Everything is powered by wishes (money) of patrons and therefor constant polls are practically deciding how next update is going to look like. No artistic integrity anymore. Is that going to be future of Free Pass too? Are we going to see soon polls for patrons which charachter will get new update? Everything so far is pointing toward that.

Conclusion: Disappointment overall. This is completely different game than original FP so would be fair from dev to open new thread for this reboot, marking this (old FP thread) as abandoned. Clean slate, not leaching on 300 pages and 1M+ views base to boost popularity for something that this game is not anymore. We'll soon see is this dev discovered new god - Gollum instead of his own original idea

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
After Choices said:

After Choices said:

I appreciate that u will finish new story also ....may u can publish the second one later as an alternative version for special audience. You can also consider to sell the game on steam pr other plattforms if not to complicated.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So another good game is going down...

Reboot after game came to 0.562 is almost never good sign. Usually it means that dev got stuck so he is recycling old material to keep money comming and postponig inevitable death.
Also i can't see any visual benefit of reboot - i liked previous art more. Dev is waisting time on various filters and appearance mods instead focusing on game

Content/story is very hard to comment after this short update.

Last but not least, introducing male protagonist into fem.prot.game is another bad sign. Somebody here mentioned Glamour and how introduction of male mc ruined everything. Yes, this smells/stinks like Glamour which started as Kate story and now is all about Max. Everything is powered by wishes (money) of patrons and therefor constant polls are practically deciding how next update is going to look like. No artistic integrity anymore. Is that going to be future of Free Pass too? Are we going to see soon polls for patrons which charachter will get new update? Everything so far is pointing toward that.

Conclusion: Disappointment overall. This is completely different game than original FP so would be fair from dev to open new thread for this reboot, marking this (old FP thread) as abandoned. Clean slate, not leaching on 300 pages and 1M+ views base to boost popularity for something that this game is not anymore. We'll soon see is this dev discovered new god - Gollum instead of his own original idea
I read what you wrote, and it's all great. Thank you very much.

As one of the greatest individuals here, exazubi , put it, "I shouldn't be overdoing things." I made some of those mistakes last year, which I deeply regret. When individuals were murdered right in front of our apartment at the beginning of the military coup in my country, I spent my nights in bed reading every single comment till morning. Responding to them Like stahalle mentioned, I was overwhelmed. He is completely correct. Looking back on who I was last year, I felt like I was a slave to my fans at times. I'll admit that I'm looking for some respect right now. I want to be somewhere in the middle of where my fans and I want to be. That's it. Aside from that, I spent money on 1-3 parts of this update. Because my PC is nothing more than a low-end machine, I rent server computers, which are pricey for me. But I'd want to thank WhiteWolf619 for his enormous heart in helping me.
I'll repeat it one more time:

I had no idea my game was that popular. Last year, I rarely slept and was drowning in debt while fleeing my broken country. Suddenly, a large number of individuals are arriving here, claiming that the original is better. I understand. If any of the games I'm watching turn out to be like this, I will be angry as well.

Do you want to bring back the old Free Pass story?

• Angry
Reactions: xMegitsune

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
There are currently 30 votes. I suppose they misunderstood the Patreon percentage method for polling. But, at the very least, they are psychologically and financially engaged in my project.

Will you play the game if there are 400 votes?
Or are you simply being "anti-"?

I'm not referring to you, but I do have a few off-topic words;
After the military coup, there were many individuals in my nation who wished for democracy. However, they were never effectively involved. They merely... pass judgment.
Honestly: I'm not sure anymore. The whole poll with the high number to gain and only the patrons are allowed is something I did not expected from you.

Also: democracy never should be hidden behind paying for it. That's not democracy anymore, because only those who can afford it can participate then. Yes, it's only 1 buck here. But I have principles regarding that. If it's hidden behind something (force, money, whatever) then it's only the word democracy, but not the act anymore.

Reactions: boundkitsune

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm not saying you should try, but imagine living in Myanmar for a day. Or even just a half-day. You'll understand what I mean.

When you have to get "NO" on every level, you will be forced to consider your options. Like me, I may either leave the nation or stay and face hell. People there have strange lifestyles. For example, at the first meeting, it is polite/must to ask about age, gender, wealth, and ethnicity. If you are Indian, or Chinese, you may end up getting kicked out of most places.
Yes, I can understand you very good. I was working in East Ukraine when all started...
But I had my princibles already before that. Now I only be even more sensible about that.

Well, seems it's better for me to make an end here. After rethinking it again and looking at some former postings I still find the whole poll shady as fuck. Hopefully I'm wrong.

But of course good luck to whatever this poll will bring.

Reactions: boundkitsune
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes