Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So much drama because of a VN.

I love the first version, don't really care much for the reboot, but there's no reason for some people to offend After Choices in any way shape or form, she needs this to live, it's her job and the way she can support her family in the place they live.

People, you have two choices.

You can accept the new reboot version, that will probably become more profitable for the dev to help her and her family getting a better live, maybe even move from the county they reside in.

Or you can support her by voting and helping her to reach 400 votes and to gain more Patrons for her and her family future.

It's not a scam, as some pointed out, she and her family need this, and the best way is to raise her Patron's numbers, even if you vote and cancel your support, which is a crappy thing to do, the new income for the votes will help her.
Just please explain to me what I cannot understand, you said "in any way shape or form, she needs this to live, it's her job and the way she can support her family in the place they live." of course we understand this, BUT WHY destroying our beloved Yoon and her old magnificent story line, She already have two other games realy promising and we just play the whole version in 25 minuts, So she can change them and reboot them and do what is necceary to earn money. So can you please explain to me what I cannot understand by ruin my beloved Yoon.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Just please explain to me what I cannot understand, you said "in any way shape or form, she needs this to live, it's her job and the way she can support her family in the place they live." of course we understand this, BUT WHY destroying our beloved Yoon and her old magnificent story line, She already have two other games realy promising and we just play the whole version in 25 minuts, So she can change them and reboot them and do what is necceary to earn money. So can you please explain to me what I cannot understand by ruin my beloved Yoon.
It's a fictional character compared to a real person, people prefer to offend the dev, by calling her names, even to the point of calling the dev with the wrong pronoun, because she changed the story and the characters design which again is fictional, and the dev needs that her most popular project to reach other people so that she can help herself and her family.

Some of you are putting a fictional character and story above her own needs, her own suffering.

I Love the first story, I love the Original Yoonn, Zoe and Sukkon, but I will not offend After Choices just because she changed the game, so that she can make more money, if the game is not for me anymore, I will just move on, and wish her the best of luck in her new project.

Edit: If you want the Original Story, do what I did, and vote yes.

If you liked the original game before the reboot,

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Since MalProt and incest are overwhelmingly popular at the moment, I wasn't sure that the pressure to make the changes made in the reboot were actually from a minority of supporters. Certainly looks now like those willing to support the game almost all don't like the new changes.

Funnily enough, in a different thread I'm active in, someone asked if that dev would ever introduce a male protagonist. The answer was an emphatic "no".
While yes there are more male protags and such around here, what matters usually is good writing and and proper story. Plenty of rise to a lot of Gay ( male on male ) games popping up which I avoid like the plague because not what I am interested in, my mention of it is simply to say those games also feature just males. The few female on females one are either done trashly or poorly and the few decent ones that I thought were out there were abandoned within their first few updates which sucks because I would def play those, however the few left are basically just a bunch of bullcrap and or if they have a female in it as main character it goes in either of these categories,

1: Naive and dumb and goes from your standard innocent to cumbucket real fast ( some of these can be alright and fun but gets old real quick )
2: Cuckoldry/Sissy fication situation of their male partners with a lot of their characteristics being the same as a male protag, just slapped in a male body. Nothing wrong with it but most of it I avoid because not my cup of tea but some of em could have some decent writing that I might give it a try with the exception of it doing anything with male characters to sub sissy em or dom peg em. But again those are fine and should be allowed.
3: Strong independent slut/futa who goes on a Dom crusade or whatever where men are all trash and sub human, lovely fantasy to have and again I am fine with it existing but plenty of these around too and again I avoid em lik ethe plague.

What this Dev did was actually a freaking breath of fresh air and had some pretty good development going, sure like I said before some of the later updates had some hiccups and questionable things going for em that made no sense story wise. But still a breath of fresh air.

it kind forecfull. Female Protagonist need to have her decensy and I don't like been forced regardless. Female protagonist need to act as dom avoiding been gropped for good.
No, No they don't. They need to have some balls and self respect yes but they dont need to act as a Dom or be Dom. This one proves that point in the previous iteration, She was not giving in until after Free Pass was thrown at her and her friends hammering it in to her and eventually when she got to the point where she felt like she had proof that he was not loyal to her that she broke and gave in. This is something that is quite believable as it does happen and the fact that it went that way proves that no they dont NEED to be dom at anything. By doing that it will be the same crap as the rest of the Female "Dom" protags came out there. This was a breath of fresh air by a mile.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Ahhh I understand now the issue with the hairs, yea under those circumstances I get the issue, basically the older hairs were made with the older system, and the new hairs with the new system, so in the process of updating everything to the new system... well the old hair style had to be sacrificed... its a shame, but now that you explained it fully understandable. Well in that case I am sure virtually everyone will agree that its an acceptable loss.

See if you had explained that sort of circumstances to begin with it might have diminished significantly the backlash over the changes in the characters appearance, not remove all of it obviously, their is a good reason you can find so many games made to look like old console games, because for many the old looking stuff is better to them than the new fancier looking graphics, so for a number of people they'd would have wanted you to rather stick with the previous system than the new one. But since it was clearly done because its what was needed to get the graphics you wanted for this game, I doubt many would really complain.
Just for record Lady Lydia I agreed for all your post and comments because you have good thinking and very fair points of view.
of course you wait for "BUT", So , but not this one because she already made much much better looking for both Zoey and Daniel , so what is the big deal for making better looking for Yoon and why making her older and less beautiful.
and about accepting the new bad looking that will not happen because if you follow TV series for many seasons and the producer replace one actor for whatever reason I cannot live with it any more after living with the original actor so long time, of course you can correct me if I am wrong but please take a look about my profile picture on the left and tell me what do you think.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: After Choices

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's a fictional character compared to a real person, people prefer to offend the dev, by calling her names, even to the point of calling the dev with the wrong pronoun, because she changed the story and the characters design which again is fictional, and the dev needs that her most popular project to reach other people so that she can help herself and her family.

Some of you are putting a fictional character and story above her own needs, her own suffering.

I Love the first story, I love the Original Yoonn, Zoe and Sukkon, but I will not offend After Choices just because she changed the game, so that she can make more money, if the game is not for me anymore, I will just move on, and wish her the best of luck in her new project.

Edit: If you want the Original Story, do what I did, and vote yes.

If you liked the original game before the reboot,
Sorry sir, I am not one of the people prefer to offend the dev, by calling her names, even to the point of calling the dev with the wrong pronoun, I am not one of them because simply they are EVIL people, and you said "the dev needs that her most popular project " but she said in her first comment that she did not realise that this game is too much popular and for the "It's a fictional character" I am sure that you know we live in the story and love or hate its characters.
and forgive me because i am new here , if you are the Joker who made all fantastic walkthrough MODs for so many games (and I LOVE your work very very much" So, you are the best one to know what is the meaning of living the story.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorry sir, I am not one of the people prefer to offend the dev, by calling her names, even to the point of calling the dev with the wrong pronoun, I am not one of them because simply they are EVIL people, and you said "the dev needs that her most popular project " but she said in her first comment that she did not realise that this game is too much popular and for the "It's a fictional character" I am sure that you know we live in the story and love or hate its characters.
and forgive me because i am new here , if you are the Joker who made all fantastic walkthrough MODs for so many games (and I LOVE your work very very much" So, you are the best one to know what is the meaning of living the story.
I didn't' t say you did, I said some people are going out of their way to offend the Dev, and their reason it's because She changed her game, that's why I said there's no need to offend the Dev in any way shape or form, She does not deserve to be treated that way.

Yes, I'm the creator of the WT Mod for this game, thank you, for the kind words.

Yes, I love the original story, it's One of MY favorites, but I do understand why the Dev changed the game, and I believe changing the game hurts the dev more than hurts the people playing it, this game it's her baby.

Last edited:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Just for record Lady Lydia I agreed for all your post and comments because you have good thinking and very fair points of view.
of course you wait for "BUT", So , but not this one because she already made much much better looking for both Zoey and Daniel , so what is the big deal for making better looking for Yoon and why making her older and less beautiful.
and about accepting the new bad looking that will not happen because if you follow TV series for many seasons and the producer replace one actor for whatever reason I cannot live with it any more after living with the original actor so long time, of course you can correct me if I am wrong but please take a look about my profile picture on the left and tell me what do you think.
Older and less beautiful? Oh no it wasn't what it was about, the problem is I felt the new Yoon didn't look like the previous one. It wasn't a question of age and beauty at all, the new character is quite beautiful in and of herself, but she doesn't look like the same Yoon that has been aged.

The skin tone is very different, far more white and not the yellowy tone she previously had, admittedly it might because of the stereotype we have of Asians... an expectation of such skin color, but the fact was Yoon was originally portrayed with it, and now she is white. Next her eye colors are different, the original Yoon had black Iris, the new one seem to have nearly some colored Iris which is another clearly visible change. Also her previous hairs looked very different, but I already addressed that issue, the Dev herself agree the original style was better, but she couldn't do it with the new system.

Anyhow the point was its not a question of age and beauty, she is very beautiful as she is now, it was a question that I felt she looked ethnically very different, from a woman that looks clearly Asian, to a woman that looks nearly like 3 generations removed from any Asian native parents. Like I said I felt her niece Cherilyn nearly looked more Asian than Yoon at this point but with blue eyes, which is ridiculous considering she has a white redhead mother, you'd expect she'd look more white and less Asian than Yoon.

Again it might be stereotypes, I am used to the typical appearance of Chinese, Indians, Japaneses & Koreans, and Yoon's look fitted more the Chinese, Japanese & Korean ethnic look previously, what we mostly would dub the typical 'Asian' look, while the new one like I said looked like a few generations removed from such ethnicity. I mean look I don't know how people from the area of the World she is supposed to originate from exactly look, maybe they are whiter than I imagined, so in that case that is on me for being wrong, but the problem wasn't age but the apparent lost of much of her Asian ethnicity.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
older and less beautiful.
Unlike in the past, I will be completely honest this time;

Do you realize I'm human? Do you believe that constantly making negative comments about the new Yoon motivates me to bring back the old Yoon?

Even if I bring back the old Yoon, I will make damn sure individuals like you are not included in my reasoning. I will make certain of it.

I liked both the old and new Yoon, but reading certain comments on itch.io and here is making me feel insecure. Even if I bring the old Free Pass, those fears will undoubtedly have an impact on anything I make. Meaning you won't get the better story if you are trying to keep hurting me, mentally.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Older and less beautiful? Oh no it wasn't what it was about, the problem is I felt the new Yoon didn't look like the previous one. It wasn't a question of age and beauty at all, the new character is quite beautiful in and of herself, but she doesn't look like the same Yoon that has been aged.

The skin tone is very different, far more white and not the yellowy tone she previously had, admittedly it might because of the stereotype we have of Asians... an expectation of such skin color, but the fact was Yoon was originally portrayed with it, and now she is white. Next her eye colors are different, the original Yoon had black Iris, the new one seem to have nearly some colored Iris which is another clearly visible change. Also her previous hairs looked very different, but I already addressed that issue, the Dev herself agree the original style was better, but she couldn't do it with the new system.

Anyhow the point was its not a question of age and beauty, she is very beautiful as she is now, it was a question that I felt she looked ethnically very different, from a woman that looks clearly Asian, to a woman that looks nearly like 3 generations removed from any Asian native parents. Like I said I felt her niece Cherilyn nearly looked more Asian than Yoon at this point but with blue eyes, which is ridiculous considering she has a white redhead mother, you'd expect she'd look more white and less Asian than Yoon.

Again it might be stereotypes, I am used to the typical appearance of Chinese, Indians, Japaneses & Koreans, and Yoon's look fitted more the Chinese, Japanese & Korean ethnic look previously, what we mostly would dub the typical 'Asian' look, while the new one like I said looked like a few generations removed from such ethnicity. I mean look I don't know how people from the area of the World she is supposed to originate from exactly look, maybe they are whiter than I imagined, so in that case that is on me for being wrong, but the problem wasn't age but the apparent lost of much of her Asian ethnicity.
Excuse me Lady Lydia (by the way did you play the video game called the elder scrolls V : "Skyrim" or not) ,I think there is misunderstanding between us because I AM the one who said she is older and less beautiful NOT you, and I prove it in my comments with explorig picture and you already comment on that picture in page 314 post 6261 :" NO COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love the original old Yoon ".
and you can review and you will find "The faces in the new art look like dolls or under a heavy fake filter. It's just not pleasant." - " made the main character older...it seems bad now."
So, just check this pic. again and tell me what do you think.

roquito

Oct 6, 2020

I agree, in the first version she is more graceful.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

I wish I could respond like I normally do, with a lengthy post detailing how characters were created, but I cannot.

I can't... it's too racial for me. It's simply how I feel. I apologize.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wish I could respond like I normally do, with a lengthy post detailing how characters were created, but I cannot.

I can't... it's too racial for me. It's simply how I feel. I apologize.
Can you please please please listen for a while, Honestly we LOVE you on the contrarly of what you think, we far far away of want to hurt you, if you ask yourself how we love you, simply because we love your work very much and we want the best of it,
and you can think for a while as my grandfather say "do you think the doctor who inject you or even cut your finger he wants to hurt you", So please remove and eleminate this dark black thoughts and listen to our hearts and yours.
as for money I cannot help it but only by prayers for you to get better days and that is what i can do for now at least, and i hope the best luck for you and your wife.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Can you please please please listen for a while, Honestly we LOVE you on the contrarly of what you think, we far far away of want to hurt you, if you ask yourself how we love you, simply because we love your work very much and we want the best of it,
and you can think for a while as my grandfather say "do you think the doctor who inject you or even cut your finger he wants to hurt you", So please remove and eleminate this dark black thoughts and listen to our hearts and yours.
as for money I cannot help it but only by prayers for you to get better days and that is what i can do for now at least, and i hope the best luck for you and your wife.
You can also help a lot more than that. Please read this again.

Unlike in the past, I will be completely honest this time;

Do you realize I'm human? Do you believe that constantly making negative comments about the new Yoon motivates me to bring back the old Yoon?

Even if I bring back the old Yoon, I will make damn sure individuals like you are not included in my reasoning. I will make certain of it.

I liked both the old and new Yoon, but reading certain comments on itch.io and here is making me feel insecure. Even if I bring the old Free Pass, those fears will undoubtedly have an impact on anything I make. Meaning you won't get the better story if you are trying to keep hurting me, mentally.

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
I came to play games and read reviews on them... this thread is .. uncomfortable reading.

I wouldnt think that many people would know the dev personally or enough to verify the authenticity of their situation and even if it's all authentic what does it matter in regards to the quality of the game which is the reason we come here.

Plenty of games get the reboot/rerendered/abandoned/might as well be abandoned routine but there's plenty to choose from if you dont like a certain game (or think it's a scam) then move along.

The only comments i bother making are either what i think is constuctive or to compliment the work that's not to say I dont think probably 80% of games i play are bog standard or sub standard, run of the mill rubbish but I havent the time, energy or the heart to critisise someones work that I couldnt even attempt to make myself.

I pirate games, music and movies so I'm not out of pocket and i assume most arent so lets just stick to quality of work.. from what i've read so far it's almost like a new game so judge it on that, the renders look good pity I remembered the old game while I was looking at the comments, female protags just not my thing.

Guess all i'm saying is play nice it costs nothing and Vegetable Rights and Peace to you all ;)

ladymxiang

Jul 20, 2017
Haven't been here in a while, lost interest after realized the old game is gone. My general feeling is that the old and new game have two different artists behind them. Art style is just too different. I really liked the old game, it was very promising.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
WAIT A MINUTE, I HAVE A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE,

Screenshot 2022-07-01 034106.jpg

I'M NOW REOPENING YOON'S OLD PROJECT FILES, and every time I see your annoying posts, I feel insecure, even when I add outfits to her. " OH MY GOD, no matter how much I adore this dress, Kazanovaromeo, who only discovered my game a week ago on itch, will not. They'll claim it's old and ugly according to their beauty standard. What should I do, what should I do?"

See? You are simply delaying. And imagine that I have a large number of you in PM and on Patreon (I BLOCKED SOME ALREADY!)

KNOW THAT I AM READING EACH AND EVERY COMMENT!!!! I'M PAYING ATTENTION! I AM NOT IGNORING LIKE OTHERS> I CARE MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU DO ABOUT ME.

CUT ME SOME SLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: cxx and Malika1234

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You can also help a lot more than that. Please read this again.
As i said and i will said it again we love you and love your work very much, and i think you did not understand me clearly because we do not want to hurt you but we said our opinions to improve the game in our point of view which you simply consider it hurting you, for an example I said old Yoon is more beautiful than the new one but other people including you think the new Yoon is better looking than the old one, this different point of views NOT hurting you, and if you think that I will say " hey the reboot is much much better than the old one" and you think this is the only way to please you. So I am very sorry but I cannot do that but I promise you sincerly I WLL BE SILENT and shutup.
but the last two things then a will shutup donot say words like " Even if I bring back the old Yoon, I will make damn sure individuals like you are not included in my reasoning. I will make certain of it. " because this will hurt you more than you think.
Second in one of your comments you said that we can help you in more ways than money, so just please tell me what is this ways because I realy realy want to help you even by being silent. and i hope the best luck for you and your wife.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
As i said and i will said it again we love you and love your work very much, and i think you did not understand me clearly because we do not want to hurt you but we said our opinions to improve the game in our point of view which you simply consider it hurting you, for an example I said old Yoon is more beautiful than the new one but other people including you think the new Yoon is better looking than the old one, this different point of views NOT hurting you, and if you think that I will say " hey the reboot is much much better than the old one" and you think this is the only way to please you. So I am very sorry but I cannot do that but I promise you sincerly I WLL BE SILENT and shutup.
but the last two things then a will shutup donot say words like " Even if I bring back the old Yoon, I will make damn sure individuals like you are not included in my reasoning. I will make certain of it. " because this will hurt you more than you think.
Second in one of your comments you said that we can help you in more ways than money, so just please tell me what is this ways because I realy realy want to help you even by being silent. and i hope the best luck for you and your wife.
Try gathering your posts in order and letting people think. Don't simply end with some pleasant words after you've said all that has harmed me. I can also do that. I will sometimes respond to people like you. at least once in my life HOW DO YOU KNOW I WASN'T HURT? HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
WAIT A MINUTE, I HAVE A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE,

View attachment 1899191

I'M NOW REOPENING YOON'S OLD PROJECT FILES, and every time I see your annoying posts, I feel insecure, even when I add outfits to her. " OH MY GOD, no matter how much I adore this dress, Kazanovaromeo, who only discovered my game a week ago on itch, will not. They'll claim it's old and ugly according to their beauty standard. What should I do, what should I do?"

See? You are simply delaying. And imagine that I have a large number of you in PM and on Patreon (I BLOCKED SOME ALREADY!)

KNOW THAT I AM READING EACH AND EVERY COMMENT!!!! I'M PAYING ATTENTION! I AM NOT IGNORING LIKE OTHERS> I CARE MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU DO ABOUT ME.

CUT ME SOME SLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a mental illness that, at times, makes me have outbursts when I feel overwhelmed (even if I've managed to have it under control for the last 10 years). That's why I'm always extra careful with my wording and pay attention to how other people express themselves. Because, while I wanna be brutally honest, I also don't want to sugarcoat things, and it never hurts to be nice and kind when saying certain things, even if the other person doesn't agree with them.

When I see you commenting like this, you remind me of myself when I was overwhelmed and I had outbursts. I can respectfully tell you that in the particular post you quoted, the person wasn't being rude at all, but you took it the wrong way because, let's be honest, no one likes it when you have been working on something and then they come at tell you they don't like it. It makes you feel attacked and that the person is utterly disrespecting you, even if that wasn't their intention at all. You even go and call he posts 'his annoying posts', when in fact he is a supporter of your work who is just giving you criticism.

I'll never ever condone people openly attacking you, telling you to fuck off, insulting you and treating you like garbage, cause that's a disgusting attitude, and all of those people should be ashamed of themselves. But it also kind of disappoints me to see you attacking people who try to remain polite, just because they say they don't like your work. I understand your getting defensive, cause it must be overwhelming to read all the posts you have been reading since the release of the last update, but it's a bad move to attack people who respectful trying to voice their opinion and let you know that, while they love your work, they prefer your old version models.

And now and for good, I'll respectfully withdraw myself from this thread. Wish you the best and to be happy in whatever you do, and content in whatever project you decided to pour your heart to.

Reactions: Kinch310
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes