After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'll never ever condone people openly attacking you, telling you to fuck off, insulting you and treating you like garbage, cause that's a disgusting attitude, and all of those people should be ashamed of themselves. But it also kind of disappoints me to see you attacking people who try to remain polite, just because they say they don't like your work. I understand your getting defensive, cause it must be overwhelming to read all the posts you have been reading since the release of the last update, but it's a bad move to attack people who respectful trying to voice their opinion and let you know that, while they love your work, they prefer your old version models.
If you require genuine screenshots, I will find and provide them to you. Even my other patreons are familiar with him. He's been shouting things like fuck, bullshit,.... Just wait a second, he'll appear here by facepalming this message. He's even said that he wishes he'd been raped by an Asian lady like Yoon.... Just wait for him and his fake account or followers to show up here face palming.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
but it's a bad move to attack people who respectful trying to voice their opinion and let you know that, while they love your work, they prefer your old version models.
I have never replied badly like that above. I am just staying cool all the time. Why do people want to corrupt me?
I should have been ignoring this thread.. I do regret keep coming here.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have a mental illness that, at times, makes me have outbursts when I feel overwhelmed (even if I've managed to have it under control for the last 10 years). That's why I'm always extra careful with my wording and pay attention to how other people express themselves. Because, while I wanna be brutally honest, I also don't want to sugarcoat things, and it never hurts to be nice and kind when saying certain things, even if the other person doesn't agree with them.

When I see you commenting like this, you remind me of myself when I was overwhelmed and I had outbursts. I can respectfully tell you that in the particular post you quoted, the person wasn't being rude at all, but you took it the wrong way because, let's be honest, no one likes it when you have been working on something and then they come at tell you they don't like it. It makes you feel attacked and that the person is utterly disrespecting you, even if that wasn't their intention at all. You even go and call he posts 'his annoying posts', when in fact he is a supporter of your work who is just giving you criticism.

I'll never ever condone people openly attacking you, telling you to fuck off, insulting you and treating you like garbage, cause that's a disgusting attitude, and all of those people should be ashamed of themselves. But it also kind of disappoints me to see you attacking people who try to remain polite, just because they say they don't like your work. I understand your getting defensive, cause it must be overwhelming to read all the posts you have been reading since the release of the last update, but it's a bad move to attack people who respectful trying to voice their opinion and let you know that, while they love your work, they prefer your old version models.

And now and for good, I'll respectfully withdraw myself from this thread. Wish you the best and to be happy in whatever you do, and content in whatever project you decided to pour your heart to.
I consider my wife to be beautiful by my standards, regardless of how ugly she seems to others. I don't need everyone to think that she is beautiful physically. But if someone says that to my face repeatedly, I will at least respond once in my life. I am not a machine.

I have already made a poll even though I am not very happy about it. It's so close to going back there. Why keep delaying me In particular, I have said it's only delaying me.

Reactions: SerenaGrey

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Try gathering your posts in order and letting people think. Don't simply end with some pleasant words after you've said all that has harmed me. I can also do that. I will sometimes respond to people like you. at least once in my life HOW DO YOU KNOW I WASN'T HURT? HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?
there is something wrong here, I gathering my posts in order and all i said is :
the old original game is the best adult game ever
my old beloved Yoon is more beatiful than the new one
the old story line is astonshing
and i think you can show me any thing is out decency or inappropriate like what you said "I will sometimes respond to people like you"
and if you not accept my appology for different opinions and different point of view "Don't simply end with some pleasant words after you've said all that has harmed me" So be it , if you say so.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
there is something wrong here, I gathering my posts in order and all i said is :
the old original game is the best adult game ever
my old beloved Yoon is more beatiful than the new one
the old story line is astonshing
and i think you can show me any thing is out decency or inappropriate like what you said "I will sometimes respond to people like you"
and if you not accept my appology for different opinions and different point of view "Don't simply end with some pleasant words after you've said all that has harmed me" So be it , if you say so.
Come on, why did you leave some? Where is that post you were threatening me with? And I say bye-bye. It's your choice.

Where are the other posts?

Unlike in the past, I will be completely honest this time;

Do you realize I'm human? Do you believe that constantly making negative comments about the new Yoon motivates me to bring back the old Yoon?

Even if I bring back the old Yoon, I will make damn sure individuals like you are not included in my reasoning. I will make certain of it.

I liked both the old and new Yoon, but reading certain comments on itch.io and here is making me feel insecure. Even if I bring the old Free Pass, those fears will undoubtedly have an impact on anything I make. Meaning you won't get the better story if you are trying to keep hurting me, mentally.
because I AM the one who said she is older and less beautiful NOT you

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Come on, why did you leave some? Where is that post you were threatening me with? And I say bye-bye. It's your choice.

Where are the other posts?
there is something wrong here, that post " you were threatening me with? And I say bye-bye. It's your choice" simply replying your post (and do not say you donot remeber) which you said " even if NO ONE like the reboot i will continue it for myself and my wife love it" so it is your fault not mine and you can return to the best of your supporters to judge of what you saying then.
and what is the other posts because they didnot get out the three point i said even " because I AM the one who said she is older and less beautiful NOT you" still in the beauty page.
and there is some thing you have forgot that in my comment about old original Free Pass before even we know about reboot " The best adult game EVER " before even download reboot and simply you didnot consider reply.

Last edited:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
I wish I could respond like I normally do, with a lengthy post detailing how characters were created, but I cannot.

I can't... it's too racial for me. It's simply how I feel. I apologize.
Sorry if I said something offensive I assume the problem is because I was lumping people of various ethnic groups under the tag of being 'Asian' and that was offensive to you, me assuming people in Asia are all the same looking? I am sorry if that was the case, the thing is just Westerners are well... ethnic blind, now obviously plenty of racism going around but that racism is typically marked by significant visible difference, otherwise we can't really judge ethnically people based on appearance, unless a Nazi, they picked up some ethnic group to be supposedly part of based on physical traits, but that was bullshit.

See if you ask us what is a French, a British or a German, etc. nothing we will list ever will ever be physical traits, why? Because we are bastard people, all people of European descent are a massive mixture of people of various places, we have the original people native to Europe, we have the Germanic tribes that got push into Europe by the Huns, which themselves were sorta pushed into Europe by the Mongols, in addition for all the people brought in during the Colonial Era or the Slaves from either the Roman Empire or the Colonial Empires. The point is no one in Western world can look at one another and really distinguish based on pure appearance their nationality. Its impossible for us to achieve that. We have fought each others and moved around Europe and then North America non-stop for thousands of years. We can't recognize one another because we are basically a mixture of everything you could find on Earth in term of humans stretching from Europe to Africa and all the way to Asia, with the native Americans thrown in for the Americas.

Now Asian people I am fully aware didn't share our fluid nature, so I assume for you its far easier to distinguish yourselves from one another, but we can't. Put a Chinese, a Japanese, a Korean and a Burmese in front of me and outside of some ridiculous luck unless someone told me in advance I couldn't even under threat of death figure out which is which. I know considering the racial violence your people suffered its a shocking fact to you that their are people out there who can't tell the difference between any of you. But that is the reality, so we Westerners refer all of you as Asians, and we lump all of you together no matter what your history and conflicts and differences might have or still be. Sorry about that.

Oh and if you were wondering where some of the posts might have been gone that seem to have disappeared, the moderation squads seem to have finally arrived and begun deleting everything which is either off topic or too political, so its also quite likely a reason some posts seem to have vanished.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Kazanovaromeo If you had chosen words like: the old character is even more beautiful. Instead of "the new one is less beautiful and older", perhaps After Choices wouldn't have taken your comment in a bad way.

After Choices, he already made it clear that he loves your game, maybe you confused him with someone else. It's time to make peace and move on. Certainly, coming here everyday isn't a good idea. You should come just from time to time.

Regarding the changes in the characters, the dev from freshwomen, for example, makes polls in his patreon and his discord before launching a new character, so his fans can decide which model they prefer. For example, before launching his game, he has this model as one of the main characters:

He ask to his fans and very few like her, so he changed her for this one:

ep1 mon_busstop_suelooking.jpg

And his actual model became a big hit, with the first one maybe his game wouldn't had the success that it has right now. If you are feeling insecure about the appearance of your models, you could make polls and that's a way also to get more patrons and get your community more engaged. I recommend opening a discord too, usually the most loyal fans are the ones who follow you there, so, the opinions and discussions are more respectful. As I said it before, f95zone isn't all internet, you should promote your games in other sites and do cross promotions constantly if you want to get more support. For example, for Freshwomen this site wasn't even decisive for its success, very few of its patrons came from here.

Reactions: InfamousGuy

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
there is something wrong here, that post " you were threatening me with? And I say bye-bye. It's your choice" simply replying your post (and do not say you donot remeber) which you said " even if NO ONE like the reboot i will continue it for myself and my wife love it" so it is your fault not mine and you can return to the best of your supporters to judge of what you saying then.
and what is the other posts because they didnot get out the three point i said even " because I AM the one who said she is older and less beautiful NOT you" still in the beauty page.
and there is some thing you have forgot that in my comment about old original Free Pass before even we know about reboot " The best adult game EVER " before even download reboot and simply you didnot consider reply.
When you post about that on itch.io people here already having a discussion
:) You're still unaware. That means you didn't even check my Patreon after playing the game and instead came here to complain. You had missed a HUGE discussion prior to the reboot. Okay, I'm starting to add you to my list of people I ignore. I'm sorry for what I said. Thank you. I apologize for what I had said. Good bye.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Kazanovaromeo If you had chosen words like: the old character is even more beautiful. Instead of "the new one is less beautiful and older", perhaps After Choices wouldn't have taken your comment in a bad way.

After Choices, he already made it clear that he loves your game, maybe you confused him with someone else. It's time to make peace and move on. Certainly, coming here everyday isn't a good idea. You should come just from time to time.

Regarding the changes in the characters, the dev from freshwomen, for example, makes polls in his patreon and his discord before launching a new character, so his fans can decide which model they prefer. For example, before launching his game, he has this model as one of the main characters:

View attachment 1899389

And his actual model became a big hit, with the first one maybe his game wouldn't had the success that it has right now. If you are feeling insecure about the appearance of your models, you could make polls and that's a way also to get more patrons and get your community more engaged. I recommend opening a discord too, usually the most loyal fans are the ones who follow you there, so, the opinions and discussions are more respectful. As I said it before, f95zone isn't all internet, you should promote your games in other sites and do cross promotions constantly if you want to get more support. For example, for Freshwomen this site wasn't even decisive for its success, very few of its patrons came from here.
Hello, you have been providing useful suggestions. And I'm grateful for it. I'm at a loss for words to express my insecurity. But that's okay; I'm starting to train myself to only do what people want. Just like a slave. :) It's fine, it's fine. It's perfectly fine. Don't be concerned. It's completely fine when I think about my family.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019

View attachment 1899389

The problem in this case is I believe Yoon is based on the Dev's wife or something like that, at least the particularly on the story aspect, if I am understanding the issue alright. So she is taking insults against Yoon's model very personal. Now the problem is the model changed fairly significantly between both versions which is shocking people, most consider the original to have looked better for a few reasons, me personally it was because I felt she looked ethnically fairly different, so I didn't understand why she looked more like a white rather than Asian in the new version, now I don't know maybe Burmese people look more white than what most Westerners would qualify as 'Asian', or I believe the Dev mentioned her wife was of mixed ethnicity I think? But anyhow without someone telling me about it, likely the Dev, I can't know.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
When you post about that on itch.io people here already having a discussion

:) You're still unaware. That means you didn't even check my Patreon after playing the game and instead came here to complain. You had missed a HUGE discussion prior to the reboot. Okay, I'm starting to add you to my list of people I ignore. I'm sorry for what I said. Thank you. I apologize for what I had said. Good bye.
OK, Thank you very much, and I'm also added you to my list of people I ignore. I'm sorry for what I said. Thank you. I apologize for what I had said. Farewell.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hello, you have been providing useful suggestions. And I'm grateful for it. I'm at a loss for words to express my insecurity. But that's okay; I'm starting to train myself to only do what people want. Just like a slave. :) It's fine, it's fine. It's perfectly fine. Don't be concerned. It's completely fine when I think about my family.
Of course you shouldn't do only what people wants, but when the most of the people loves something or hates something it's good to listening. For example, one of the biggest arcs in the series Friends was Chandler and Monica romance, and at the beginning that wasn't planned, the writers wanted to do just one time sex thing. But the reception of the public was enormous after they slept together, so they decided to to a romantic arc, and the success was huge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ashitanojoe
Thank you sir for your understanding and your respected point of view " Of course you shouldn't do only what people wants, but when the most of the people loves something or hates something it's good to listening ", you know sir, in the original FP there is someone called Adam he is the one convince daniel for free pass and he is the one betrayed daniel and told Yoon that her husband travel with suzan so he can take Yoon to the home and sleep with her, you can not imagine how much i hate him to the degree that i close my eyes and press "control" to speed his scenes but I never ever hate the game or Yoon, if you ask why I told you that it is for you to know how much I live inside the game and feel about it.
and there is a comment in the forum said " great another pointless reboot...see ya in another 6 months when this one gets abandoned. " and much more bitter (not better) than that , and we will see.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Correct me people if I am wrong :
There is a huge great difference between Adult games like " Leap of fate, Intertwind, university problems and being a dik,AOA ,etc" which we can call them adult games simply besause they are playing story in which sex included.
and the other games which they called adult games but they honstly Porn games because it is just sex scenes without any story like the game I do not remember its name and I delete it in which an 18 years boy travel to live with a woman with her 3 daughters and all the game is to go to the firest daughter to sleep with her then go to th 2nd daughter then the 3rd and the mother also and they do not do any thing else, SO, what do you think?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Reboots are always a bad thing. Most people are invested in the game as it was and don't want to lose the progress. Most of us aren't happy when it isn't a reboot but a change requires starting over. I always drop patronage when a dev does either and I have for $10/month ones. I just delete and move on. Another reason I wait until a few versions in to bother downloading here.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Correct me people if I am wrong :
There is a huge great difference between Adult games like " Leap of fate, Intertwind, university problems and being a dik,AOA ,etc" which we can call them adult games simply besause they are playing story in which sex included.
and the other games which they called adult games but they honstly Porn games because it is just sex scenes without any story like the game I do not remember its name and I delete it in which an 18 years boy travel to live with a woman with her 3 daughters and all the game is to go to the firest daughter to sleep with her then go to th 2nd daughter then the 3rd and the mother also and they do not do any thing else, SO, what do you think?
I guess you could call the first set Adult Games in that its a game for adults that like movies for adults are going to include depiction of sexual relationships, if albeit more graphic since the characters are not played by humans so no need to deal with actors which wouldn't be quite keen on having sex on camera. The second group would be Porn with Plot, its like the Porn movies, a lackluster story that exist largely to bind together the sex scenes. Basically the difference would be what is prioritized, story & characters over sex for the first and sex over story & characters for the second. Also in third yea you have games pretty much devoid of any story or characters... I guess they would be referred merely as Porn, pretty much everything which isn't a VN or a RPG mostly.

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes