evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
This is a post for one of my donors, but you might find it interesting as well;

Yoon's narrative is inspired by my wife's prior relationship. Daniel is a made-up character, and neither I nor her ex-partner are Daniel in real life. At some point, my wife dislikes adding an additional narrative. She wants me to tweak something about the plot. But I made some significant adjustments. That is, I went too far. typical of me.

Let's start with the character's appearance: hairstyle.

I also like the older one, which has a classic Japanese hairstyle. However, it does not come with physics (dForce)

This is something that that old hair cannot accomplish;

This is a new model with new Japanese hair, however there is still no physics.

View attachment 1898051

I attempted to model my own hair, but it takes time. And that is not doable at this time since I want to employ the strand-based hair system that the new model's hair uses. And only DAZ Studio's published artists have access to this technology.

I'm still discovering out how to make the most of today's modern technologies.

I understand that patrons, views, and money are essential, but I also want to provide you with the greatest renderings I can. A render that required extreme care in both cinematic and artistic elements.
No offense to anyone, Yoon's old design is awful :sick:. The new one is 100 times better

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My thoughts about the old Free Pass game and the old Yoon. Simply that character in that game had ended her narrative arc, coming a free woman, sure of her and capable of having hot sex with men and women (and trans). Missed the part of Yoon prostitute for the villain in Lamborghini but evidently our After Choice preferred not to explore that path.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Jul 19, 2020
In the past, I received very little of what my patrons paid me. I always believed Subscribestar was better. LOL. It does not accept my local bank account. So, after I arrived in Thailand, they approved me. And, as previously indicated, the list goes on.
Isn't SubscribeStar Russian? Or at least owned by a Russian? If they have their bank in London like I think you said earlier it's probably been frozen and they're just blowing smoke.

How is itch.io? If someone put down $5 or something there, how much would reach you?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How is itch.io? If someone put down $5 or something there, how much would reach you?
1926082_1656807461064.png
I contribute 1% of my earnings to itch on purpose. Because our country does not supply individuals with numbers such as SSN/TIN, the withholding rate is 30%. And likewise non-Americans have suffered to greater or lesser. Then Payoneer charges a fee of 3 USD for the transfer.

I believe I will receive 1-2 USD, but I am not certain. If the final amount displayed by itch.io is 10, I received 7. When the player paid, it was most likely more than ten.

And the itch takes at least 10-14 days to transfer money from them to Payoneer.

Payoneer sends them to my bank in 1-2 days.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Isn't SubscribeStar Russian? Or at least owned by a Russian? If they have their bank in London like I think you said earlier it's probably been frozen and they're just blowing smoke.
Screenshot 2022-07-02 112312.jpg
I'm not sure where they're from, but according to the receipt, the bank is in London. I'm not sure if I should post this because they said not to reveal confidential information.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So we might get Michelle as step-daughter and Cherilyn as Yoon's real daughter?
Do you find that appealing? The Naughty 40 and Free Pass universes will never collide. Michelle cannot be a real daughter to both of her moms, Yoon and Grace, at the same time. And, technically, Cherilyn and new Michelle have the same genesis 8.1 skin. LOL. Cherilyn is most likely a Yoon sibling because Cherry Mi Mi Ko has never been on teh screen and Yoon has frequently referenced her.

My dear ones, you must make a rapid decision; I am considering providing the fast updates to pick up where we left off at v0.562.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you find that appealing? The Naughty 40 and Free Pass universes will never collide. Michelle cannot be a real daughter to both of her moms, Yoon and Grace, at the same time. And, technically, Cherilyn and new Michelle have the same genesis 8.1 skin. LOL. Cherilyn is most likely a Yoon sibling because Cherry Mi Mi Ko has never been on teh screen and Yoon has frequently referenced her.

My dear ones, you must make a rapid decision; I am considering providing the fast updates to pick up where we left off at v0.562.
Yoon having her own daughter piqued my interest. I haven't played Naughty 40 yet, I've been waiting to see what was happening to Free Pass.

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yoon having her own daughter piqued my interest. I haven't played Naughty 40 yet, I've been waiting to see what was happening to Free Pass.
Yoon was 34 at the time, and if her kid is 18, she has a dark history. :oops:

Oh, also Cherilyn and Michelle. They not only have the same skin, but they also have the same morph. I don't recall the precise percentage, but Cherilyn has 30-40% of Michelle's face. They also share the same body.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yoon was 34 at the time, and if her kid is 18, she has a dark history. :oops:

Oh, also Cherilyn and Michelle. They not only have the same skin, but they also have the same morph. I don't recall the precise percentage, but Cherilyn has 30-40% of Michelle's face. They also share the same body.
I remember. Otherwise my incest patch would have been different.

I thought the possibility of Yoon having a real daughter would be if votes for returning to the old game won the vote, but didn't reach the required 400 votes. Or something.

Just curious since for example I really don't mind the new models, but really don't like a cis-Sukkhon, and the male MC. As I said in our discussions when you first wanted to introduce Sukkhon, Representation matters. There really aren't enough games with trans characters, and if people don't like that she has a dick, they can simply opt out of her scenes.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I remember. Otherwise my incest patch would have been different.

I thought the possibility of Yoon having a real daughter would be if votes for returning to the old game won the vote, but didn't reach the required 400 votes. Or something.

Just curious since for example I really don't mind the new models, but really don't like a cis-Sukkhon, and the male MC. As I said in our discussions when you first wanted to introduce Sukkhon, Representation matters. There really aren't enough games with trans characters, and if people don't like that she has a dick, they can simply opt out of her scenes.
Almost 20 years ago

Daniel - Chantana - Mary

Mary is pregnant.

Daniel - 28
Michelle - 3
Jasmine - 19
Daniel and Chatana broke up
One-night stand

Yoon - 21 (Started college at 18 / Final Year)
Daniel - 30
Couple

Jasmine - 21
Daniel - 30
Michelle - 5

Yoon - 24
Daniel - 33
Michelle - 8
Married

Yoon - 34
Daniel - 43
Michelle - 18
Been married - almost 10

Reactions: Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
According to the timeline above, a lady at the age of 42 might have a child who is 18 years old.

If not;

Daniel must marry her if she is pregnant during her college years. For those like Yoon, having a child before marriage would be the worst sin. It is possible that Yoon and Daniel had a child when Yoon was 20 or 21.

Then, instead of 34, she will be 39 at the start of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So finally got around to playing Naughty 40. Not seeing the problem in there being two different Michelles, even if they look strikingly similar. Bumped into my doppelganger once, was pretty funny.

I was wondering if playing Naughty 40 would change my vote about the reboot, and if anything has just solidified it. Anyone wanting anything I voted against like the male MC can simply play Naughty 40.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
So finally got around to playing Naughty 40. Not seeing the problem in there being two different Michelles, even if they look strikingly similar. Bumped into my doppelganger once, was pretty funny.

I was wondering if playing Naughty 40 would change my vote about the reboot, and if anything has just solidified it. Anyone wanting anything I voted against like the male MC can simply play Naughty 40.
Ikr, bringing in a male MC in a female protagonist game is a big no. If you want male MC make it male protagonist game from get go. Glamour is the perfect example as for why. Kate's story was going well and smooth thn came that turd Max:sick:, first it was supposed to be 2 Kate's update for 1 Max thn it gradually shifted to 1 Kate 1 Max, later it turned into 2 Max and 1 Kate, now Kate is literally non existent in her own game. Even once in a while Kate's update is all about that :poop: Max.

UncleS2k

May 8, 2020
:oops:
Ok, sorry. But that's it. It was nice here before, but that is big bs! Why even post the poll here when it's only available for Patrons? Sorry, but I'm pissed. With your own words in May: By by, Free Pass!
I think you are wrong, you can also vote here on F95zone. Only the vote on Patreon counts more, which I think is ok.

By the way, my vote is for the new Yoon. She looks really good! But only if this does not also mean voting for the reboot with the male MC!

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
game plays for like 15 minutes with just two masturbation scenes and then just ends, where all those screenshots and tags are coming from? am i missing something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game plays for like 15 minutes with just two masturbation scenes and then just ends, where all those screenshots and tags are coming from? am i missing something?
future content called teasers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ikr, bringing in a male MC in a female protagonist game is a big no. If you want male MC make it male protagonist game from get go. Glamour is the perfect example as for why. Kate's story was going well and smooth thn came that turd Max:sick:, first it was supposed to be 2 Kate's update for 1 Max thn it gradually shifted to 1 Kate 1 Max, later it turned into 2 Max and 1 Kate, now Kate is literally non existent in her own game. Even once in a while Kate's update is all about that :poop: Max.
My point is just Naughty 40 seems more suitable for those that want a male MC. Especially since I hear it might have father/daughter content in the future. So if the husband in that becomes the primary MC, it could even have Shithead as Grace's brother for those that desperately want brother/sister content

That way there's Free Pass for a female MC, Naughty 40 for male, and Kathoey for trans. At least if it were to turn out like that, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes