acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Hi After Choices, i was a HUGE fan of the original game (and Kathoey) and was very invested in the story. Unfortunately i don't like this reboot, i think you should have made it into a new separate game instead of changing this game. I know you have grown into a new woman, maybe you do not connect with Yoon in the same way as you used to? We connect with Yoon and want to see her story finished. Thank you for your hard work anyway, I just joined your patreon so i can cast my vote :)

Last edited:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Hi After Choices, i was a HUGE fan of the original game (and Kathoey) and was very invested in the story. Unfortunately i don't like this reboot, i think you should have made it into a new separate game instead of changing this game. I know you have grown into a new woman, maybe you do not connect with Yoon in the same way as you used to? We connect with Yoon and want to see her story finished. Thank you for your hard work anyway, I just joined your patreon so i can cast my vote :)
Considering Yoon is based on her wife, doubt its a question of connection, no its more like she had vision of Yoon it didn't quite match what she originally had made, plus the new technology was made available so she tried to make a more fitting version to her vision, but it came out fairly different from the original, plus she got pressure to get a male MC in and optional transgenderism, so she had to reboot the story having it go somewhat different to allow for said male MC, and so on so forth.

naibsel

Aug 26, 2018
So I have not actually tried the reboot yet. I came to the thread because I was just confused about why the reboot was happening, and a lot of what I'm reading here feels overwhelming for an individual to deal with. I hope things go better for you soon to try I wish you luck on your future endevers.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You can vote here, but if you vote on my Patreon, I will double your vote. This means that your vote here will have less weight than your vote on Patreon.

This is the most recent version, not the one from v1.1.
I prefer the new one, but I know my opinion is no longer useful. Please make a decision.

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
You can vote here, but if you vote on my Patreon, I will double your vote. This means that your vote here will have less weight than your vote on Patreon.

I prefer the new one, but I know my opinion is no longer useful. Please make a decision.

View attachment 1899930
View attachment 1899931
What about subscribestar, do those votes count? I would've liked to pledge on patreon as well but I've been having trouble on patreon lately regarding payment so I can't.
Edit:- I'm talking about earlier poll regarding male mc btw, I don't care much about Yoon's look tbh, old and new whatever is fine as long as story is good.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
What about subscribestar, do those votes count? I would've liked to pledge on patreon as well but I've been having trouble on patreon lately regarding payment so I can't.
Yes, I did post there as well. I've also been concerned about the Subscribestar's payment.

First, I literally moved to Thailand for that. I needed Bangkok Bank to be authorized.
Second, they require a minimum threshold of $150 USD.
Third, five active subscribers.
Fourth, uben8 form.
and the list goes on, and I still haven't paid until now. They are responsive, but not reliable for people from poor countries like ours.

I'll keep you posted, my friend.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

View attachment 1899930
View attachment 1899931
Except that some fools like me like hearing others opinions before casting my vote. So I competely disagree that your opinion doesn't matter.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, I did post there as well. I've also been concerned about the Subscribestar's payment.

First, I literally moved to Thailand for that. I needed Bangkok Bank to be authorized.
Second, they require a minimum threshold of $150 USD.
Third, five active subscribers.
Fourth, uben8 form.
and the list goes on, and I still haven't paid until now. They are responsive, but not reliable for people from poor countries like ours.

I'll keep you posted, my friend.
That's sad, how long before poll closes though? I'd wait till my patreon issue is fixed I guess. I mean what's the use of subscribing on subscribestar if you can't even use that money.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Considering Yoon is based on her wife, doubt its a question of connection, no its more like she had vision of Yoon it didn't quite match what she originally had made, plus the new technology was made available so she tried to make a more fitting version to her vision, but it came out fairly different from the original, plus she got pressure to get a male MC in and optional transgenderism, so she had to reboot the story having it go somewhat different to allow for said male MC, and so on so forth.
Thanks for the context, i'm not across the whole situation as i only come to the thread whenever there is an update.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

View attachment 1899930
View attachment 1899931
My vote goes clearly to - the new one! Fuck, and I really thought nothing can beat the old Yoon Model! What a pleasant surprise for me. Great work! Funny, now I really hope the new one wins...
Also: Of course your opinion not only counts, in the end it's actually ALL that matters!

• Red Heart

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

View attachment 1899930
View attachment 1899931
I vote new model, thank you.:)

• Red Heart

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, the screenshots tell me a few things. Renders look a lot better, and that's saying something since the previous version looked great already. It seems like we could choose the trans people to be females now? Before, we just skipped their content. Male POV is interesting... but I think it's unnecessary since most people are already here as fans of the female MC. More stuff is nice, but it should pass a cost benefit analysis.

• Red Heart

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016

View attachment 1899930
View attachment 1899931
This is more of the Yoon I know and like, she still has the same look just looked more polished and what not, I am definitely digging this. I got a question, is Yoon the only one you are doing this for or are you going to do the same for Sukkhon and Michelle ? just asking out of curiosity. Also yes your opinion does matter, supporter or not in or at the end of the day, you must be able to enjoy what you are making else it will reflect in one way shape or form somewhere, be it in quality of content,updates,stories,plot etc etc. Remember the first iteration of Free Pass first few updates all the way to that hospital crap, was mostly YOU doing it and that is what we all loved and wanted. Hopefully we are also going back to keeping Sukkhon to what she was, extra options and bs. I want Sukkhon to be Sukkhon, the one YOU envisioned.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This is more of the Yoon I know and like, she still has the same look just looked more polished and what not, I am definitely digging this. I got a question, is Yoon the only one you are doing this for or are you going to do the same for Sukkhon and Michelle ? just asking out of curiosity. Also yes your opinion does matter, supporter or not in or at the end of the day, you must be able to enjoy what you are making else it will reflect in one way shape or form somewhere, be it in quality of content,updates,stories,plot etc etc. Remember the first iteration of Free Pass first few updates all the way to that hospital crap, was mostly YOU doing it and that is what we all loved and wanted. Hopefully we are also going back to keeping Sukkhon to what she was, extra options and bs. I want Sukkhon to be Sukkhon, the one YOU envisioned.
Thank you.

I'm considering one of the haircuts listed below. But once we do that, Naughty 40 and Free Pass will no longer exist in the same reality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, if we stick with Cherilyn, that girl may potentially become Yoon's REAL daughter.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hopefully we are also going back to keeping Sukkhon to what she was, extra options and bs. I want Sukkhon to be Sukkhon, the one YOU envisioned.
300.jpg

One of her references

Trans woman Yoshi

a2KDkrMr_700w_0.jpg

Mai, Davika Hoorne (My love, my love :love: :love: :love: )

She definitely represents the Thai females, in my opinion. And such hairstyle is now popular here becaue the weather is always over 30-34

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That's sad, how long before poll closes though? I'd wait till my patreon issue is fixed I guess. I mean what's the use of subscribing on subscribestar if you can't even use that money.
A Brief Story;
Patreon only accepts Paypal (unavailable here in Thailand to individuals) and Payoneer. Payoneer has the right to terminate my account at any moment. because they dislike adult content creators. Subscribestar informed me about this.

Long story;
Before I moved to Thailand, I used a fake PayPal account, a friend's PayPal account from the United States. Nothing seemed to work for me. Payoneer no longer accepts my local bank while the military takeover is underway. If I get money from my fake account or a friend's account, I sell it to an agent here who takes a percentage. In the past, I received very little of what my patrons paid me. I always believed Subscribestar was better. LOL. It does not accept my local bank account. So, after I arrived in Thailand, they approved me. And, as previously indicated, the list goes on.

Oh, and there's more bad news: Wise (Transferwise) has written an email to all users in my country stating that they would be deleting all of our accounts shortly. Thank you, Junta.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes