Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1202269
Rendering is done. I'll take a coffee break and start doing photoshop in a few minutes. Guessing photoshop will be finished in hours. Stella may have done the rest of the translation in hours, too. Maybe tomorrow Stella will take a recording session for voice-over.
Voice acting? Now i'm even more curious what happen in next update, something interesting if Yoon will be moaning :PogChamp:
Keep it up!!!!

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 1202269
Rendering is done. I'll take a coffee break and start doing photoshop in a few minutes. Guessing photoshop will be finished in hours. Stella may have done the rest of the translation in hours, too. Maybe tomorrow Stella will take a recording session for voice-over.
Voice-over? Interesting. Do you think it'll be done by tomorrow?

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Voice-over? Interesting. Do you think it'll be done by tomorrow?
I can't promise, because the game is almost done but this update is all about background music and sound so I really don't want to drop Patreon access without music. But I will try to drop as fast as I can, it so close to finishing.

download (23).png

Capture.PNG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I noticed during the Marco polo scene it shows Michelle her boyturd and Zoe but later after that it then shows Zoe diving into the pool.

The more dudes I met the easier and easier it got to pick lesbian only options. I think out of all of the girls Zoe is the one that I'm interested in the most.
Hey friend, I have fixed it for the next update, thanks for letting me know.

fixed1.PNG fixed2.PNG

fixed3.PNG

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes