Dan Dugan

Apr 24, 2021
I love this game please we need new content for this game :cry:
I agree, I just found this site after playing these for about six months on another site. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the name so I won't. It's cool, there are people actually talking about this games instead of say this is good or this sucks. Which is what I got on the other site. I hope someone has some info about this soon, cause I miss this one and want to see how it turns out.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I guess we really should be happy with how much VN/Game we were able to get before FFC (maybe it's V.A.?) had a meltdown/lost interest. When the parents came to the house it signaled the beginning of the end.

Also the whole NO Aunt Haley relationship thing was so weird. I think Alice and MC could have started a love triangle scenario which could have helped her with her alcohol issues and lift her self esteem. An Alice and Haley three-way would be super hot. Also Leah could expose Haley to the joys of lesbian sex (yes. yes, I'm inserting my own fantasies here, that does mean it's not a great idea).

And who here doesn't want to unwrap Brit's (mom) big tits? You know stick-up-the-ass dad hasn't given mom an orgasm in a while. Dad should be rockin' a hard-on the way Alice dresses. (maybe he a eunuch or in the closet? If MC could give mom some really big orgasm she could inter seed with dad?

Perhaps after their mani-peddies (manicures) Brit can confide in Alice how dad isn't taking care of her sexually and has had an orgasm in a long time. Then Alice can relieve Brit's pent up frustrations (tongue fuck)for her? OK OK too much girl on girl? My point is that there are a ton on story paths left to explore but, they seem to have lost interest (IMHO).

Anyway here's hoping and praying that they continue and release something this year.

PS: Alice has got to be the hottest female on F95. I'd add Jill and Bella from B.A.D. as a possible tie. OK OK Dee from DMD is awesome, Melody is high on the cute/pretty/sexy scale.

So, Off-Topic is there a discussion on F95, of the hottest girls in VN/Games?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I guess we really should be happy with how much VN/Game we were able to get before FFC (maybe it's V.A.?) had a meltdown/lost interest. When the parents came to the house it signaled the beginning of the end.

Also the whole NO Aunt Haley relationship thing was so weird. I think Alice and MC could have started a love triangle scenario which could have helped her with her alcohol issues and lift her self esteem. An Alice and Haley three-way would be super hot. Also Leah could expose Haley to the joys of lesbian sex (yes. yes, I'm inserting my own fantasies here, that does mean it's not a great idea).

And who here doesn't want to unwrap Brit's (mom) big tits? You know stick-up-the-ass dad hasn't given mom an orgasm in a while. Dad should be rockin' a hard-on the way Alice dresses. (maybe he a eunuch or in the closet? If MC could give mom some really big orgasm she could inter seed with dad?

Perhaps after their mani-peddies (manicures) Brit can confide in Alice how dad isn't taking care of her sexually and has had an orgasm in a long time. Then Alice can relieve Brit's pent up frustrations (tongue fuck)for her? OK OK too much girl on girl? My point is that there are a ton on story paths left to explore but, they seem to have lost interest (IMHO).

Anyway here's hoping and praying that they continue and release something this year.

PS: Alice has got to be the hottest female on F95. I'd add Jill and Bella from B.A.D. as a possible tie. OK OK Dee from DMD is awesome, Melody is high on the cute/pretty/sexy scale.

So, Off-Topic is there a discussion on F95, of the hottest girls in VN/Games?
https://f95zone.to/threads/which-woman-in-games-is-the-most-beautiful-to-you.33341/

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I don't get it, if the dev is unable to work on the project due to personal reasons how are they going to work on another project?
If they can't work on one project because they can't devote time for that then by that logic they wouldn't have time to work on another game unless they have problems with the rig they use for this.

Reactions: Pagliano

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I don't get it, if the dev is unable to work on the project due to personal reasons how are they going to work on another project?
If they can't work on one project because they can't devote time for that then by that logic they wouldn't have time to work on another game unless they have problems with the rig they use for this.
The dev and the writer are two separate people.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Because:
The dev and the writer are two separate people.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
But which is better though, i'd rather not have to replay the game because I didn't like the route I chose.
It's subjective... what do you prefer, to be dominant or a bit less ? those points don't change much anyway, a bit of dialogue and maybe a few renders

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
What was the countdownish posts with the blurred pics about?Are we getting the update today or something?

If you have no idea about what I'm talking about,check their patreon.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

As most of you have already figured out based on the previous posts. The fourth ending for FF will be: Alice!

Here's a teaser image for you:
aend22.jpg

The update is still in progress. Once again it will be 2x the size as a regular update, just like Karina, Melody and Leah's ending was.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes