Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I'm quite surprised at the turn of events for this update. I've enjoyed this one from the get go and have loved the progression with many of the girls both as personalities and romantically/sexually, but to have some speed-reading 'end' that skips over weeks if not months to a multiple choice ending seems at odds with the development of the story thus far.

From the polyamorous highs of previous updates to this potential end seems to do the game a disserivce as if the dev either farmed the ending out to someone much less invested in the storyline or simply didn't care.

I can only hope that the coming updates might tie up the storyline a bit better and have at least a semblance of reasonable time flow rather than the apparent gaps with this update.

tidus

May 14, 2017
I waited update after update for the developer to give us some more aunt Hailey and Karina only to be hit with the news that he's ending it soon. And the one time he did give us Karina the fucking MC quick draws.:cry:

Reactions: Micha.el

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry to say Dev can't wait to see aunt again and again please make sure in next update only aunt one and also big one....thank you

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
It felt like Bleach, but there was a "good" reason - he was ordered to finish this bullshit-story or publishing of it wiil be stopped abruptly.
It was waaaaaaaaaaay too fast. Right now all this story was like climbing up on roller coaster, and the end was like a sudden crush, because there are no rails up here, thanks for playing, move along.
:HideThePain:
--------------------------
Funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
[...snip...]
Okay, either you are not familiar with The Visit or I haven't made my point clear. So, for the non-initiated, Stiglet's game is in the same situation. The main story was finished and we received the bad end and there were four (now five) endings left to do with are to be released across four (now five) updates.

First we had complaints that the game is completed and people did not get their desired end (because the game is not completed and your preferred ending is not implemented yet), then after each update (two of five at present) we get complaints that the update did not add anything (because you are on the wrong path and did not bother to read what's in the update) or just stupid questions which girl is featuring in the update (HALEY! It was mentioned 50 times one page ago!). Sounds like a familiar and possible scenario for this game?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I still wish there will be a way to get rid of this annoying Karina as early as possible. I mean, I did all I could to keep her at distance. And still the story makes her someone I would take into consideration mandatorily. I preferred a harem consisting of Alice, Melody and Leah - and nobody else added by the story even though she has only 2 points, where I even do not know where I got them from. Compared to the 9 points Alice has they should tell the game mechanics that I am not at all interested in her.
I know, that it would mean much more render work, and that it most probably won't happen due to this. But I am still hoping for an ending I wanted during playing, and not one that I have to take.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I still wish there will be a way to get rid of this annoying Karina as early as possible. I mean, I did all I could to keep her at distance. And still the story makes her someone I would take into consideration mandatorily. I preferred a harem consisting of Alice, Melody and Leah - and nobody else added by the story even though she has only 2 points, where I even do not know where I got them from. Compared to the 9 points Alice has they should tell the game mechanics that I am not at all interested in her.
I know, that it would mean much more render work, and that it most probably won't happen due to this. But I am still hoping for an ending I wanted during playing, and not one that I have to take.
Just Karina? If I had a choice I'd ignore everyone but Alice and Hailey.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Just Karina? If I had a choice I'd ignore everyone but Alice and Hailey.
You are right, not only Karina. I also ignored Hailey. ;) But she seems not to be part of a harem ending, so that's what I wanted anyway.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Uhh did i miss something ? This was how the ending the going to be selected?
Man i was feeling some trouble brewing in the last 3-4 updates, but i still thought this game was 'safe' and will have good continuation, Didnt really care if it was slow as long as it continued properly on its path... But now its almost like they got bored? or were forced? Something happened to end this soon..

The dad was such a 'young guy character' model that he didnt seem like a military hardass but your slightly older friend whos married.
Why the so many weird choices? If they had the money saved for Alice, why not take it n move in to a place together or with Aunt Hailey for a while? Alot of this seems forced... Did their patreon didnt work out? Lost support? I am so confused.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm a little familiar with that game's state, so I can definitely tell - there is some resemblance, but also a total difference between those.

In "The Visit" those heart-breaking things were building up. Like, it was pretty much obvious that MC is dancing on the edge with those 3 and him swinging all over the place can result in the disaster. Which was not a necessary outcome to happen, but at least player was well aware that that might be coming on him. So that was not that very good thing to happen, but at least that was one of the possible logical continuation of the storyline.

In case with FF, 0.26 came out with a total out-of-blue story progression, strange (sometimes absolutely ridiculous) dialogues, was so all over the place (when it's not even comprehensible of what were those events and dialogues about), and the most frustrating part - that time jump to the end of the game. Which was, imo of course, completely unnecessary and totaly ruining. Game storyflow till now was totally the opposite, so why doing this now? I have no idea, and do not want to even start speculating about those reasons. But they made it look like it's the end, and the upcoming updates (no matter how good they may be, I believe they wiill be good) will be felt in a totally different way - too many steps (especially with Karina and Hailey) were missed to make up a good ending story now.

Never said it's a complete failure, but the unspoken feeling of evasion is too obvious to ignore...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes