xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
This game as well as Treasures of Nadia are my top tier picks.

I have a whole lot of good to say and I have some bad. If I might be indulged, I would like to share

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
tbh., I dont understand, why this update was released.
It is an ending, without the ending. It would be much better, if this update had been released together with the next update.
I dont mind waiting for a good story

Blackelite1980

Dec 17, 2018
I was hoping that the harem would consist of Alice, Melody, Leah, Karina, and Hailey. I would wish there was some way to add pregnancy for all the girls including Susan.

xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
Something tells me that this severely trucated ending had outside forces. Its not just jarring but it ends the possible devlopment of the characters. The sex scenes we got should have been more elaborate with the devloping relationships. Alice got the short end of the stick

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I have to agree with everyone here, that ending was shockingly bad. The timeskips, Alice moving into the dorms seemingly out of nowhere, leaving everything unresolved and the multiple choice to whoops. You would have been better off cutting the last choice and fading to black.

You have the majority of the game on an emotional high, only to crash with no way out where it seems like everyone decides to go their own way. It feels like there should be a good ten hours left, given the pacing, which is then compressed in to two timeskips and a multiple choice to nowhere that shoe-horns in a character with no real development and leaves another out. What. I went clicking from bottom to top on that list. "Oh well at least Alic- well shit." Was pretty much my thought process as I got there.

I would honestly get rid of the first timeskip and extend the other out far past where it is. Please fix it.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
This was very unexpected. I don't read the Discord, nor do I try to read between the lines of the devs comments here, so I had no idea that Freeloading Family was ending so quickly. It really came out of the blue for me, and from the comments here, I think the dev should understand that most people didn't see the end coming. At all. I know Freeloading Family has been in development for years, but why antagonize your fans by suddenly switching from continuing to develop the story for the foreseeable future (last update) to wrapping it up (this update) without setting the stage ahead of time so people know what to expect, and aren't so disappointed. I know the dev talks about 6 more updates, but each one sounds like it is going to be wrapping up a particular path, so it's basically one more update for each player's preferred path. It really doesn't look like a well though out plan. I could be completely off base, but from the player's perspective it's really seems like the dev was sitting there in the middle of developing the current update and just said, "I don't really feel like doing this anymore, so I am just going to put a message on the screen "much much later", mention that a few years have passed, and then go right to the ending choices. The years you skipped were the best part!

The Dad shows up, we have a few chats, and then all of the sudden the house is sold, Alice moves out, and years pass. Next are the 6 endings. I completely understand that the dev needs to wrap things up when he is ready, but I think he should have been wrapping it up clearly for the last 4 or 5 updates if that is what he wanted to do. We have had very little interaction with Karina, Melody just recently shared her true feelings for the MC, and even Leah has only recently really shown us how she truly feels. Why can't we go out on a date with Leah, spend some time trying to get to know Karina better, or best of all, have a more serious relationship develop with Melody. If the dev is just sick of it all or has something going on in his life so he can't work on it anymore, he should just be straight with us. I'd understand. This is a hobby that most devs do in their free time, with the hopes of getting a little extra spending money, so if he can't continue working on it due to life events, or other interests, that I completely get it, but it is definitely jarring to be playing along enjoying the story and then just see "much much later" and then be presented with a final choice screen. I think the dev is setting us all up for a My Sister, My Roommate level of disappointment here. It's unfortunate, because Freeloading Family has long been one of my favorite games here. I am totally in love with Melody and wish we could have explored a relationship with her on a more serious level for many updates to come, rather than the joking superficial level we have experienced up to now. Oh well.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's so damn funny how they normalized there incestuous behavior even though their not even blood relatives but thru marriage but the moment Auntie came they fixed their act immediately haha I want to see how they tell their parents and find out how quick they'll become homeless their parents would immediately disown them as it would be if this was reality. :LOL:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It's so damn funny how they normalized there incestuous behavior even though their not even blood relatives but thru marriage but the moment Auntie came they fixed their act immediately haha I want to see how they tell their parents and find out how quick they'll become homeless their parents would immediately disown them as it would be if this was reality. :LOL:
Well, those would be some really shitty parents, and probably illogical one if they are not even trying to discuss what happened, and well, incest is actually normal, hell, up to a fell centuries back it was super common, and still is amongst other animal, even humans, just a generation or two back it was normal having the first time with a cousin, frowned upon on adulthood, sure, but still, pretty normal, so most locally a discussion would happen, and the military man would bark some orders, they would yell at each other, and if the MC is smart enough he could come up with a good argument, but sadly you are right, many parents in the real world have very little knowledge of biology, history, piscology, and many other views, and that is doubly truth for third world countries like mine, so they probably would over react and in the case of the game, the father would for sure disown his son, but then they would still have Haley, and the MC would still have his job.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Will there be a new incest patch for the latest version of the game in the near future ? the link at the 1st post, the thread has been abandoned.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Will there be a new incest patch for the latest version of the game in the near future ? the link at the 1st post, the thread has been abandoned.
There is no need, I looked through the code to be sure, but they don't call each other step anything, well, i think Mel asks if the dad is the step-dad to MC, but that was it.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Well, those would be some really shitty parents, and probably illogical one if they are not even trying to discuss what happened, and well, incest is actually normal, hell, up to a fell centuries back it was super common, and still is amongst other animal, even humans, just a generation or two back it was normal having the first time with a cousin, frowned upon on adulthood, sure, but still, pretty normal, so most locally a discussion would happen, and the military man would bark some orders, they would yell at each other, and if the MC is smart enough he could come up with a good argument, but sadly you are right, many parents in the real world have very little knowledge of biology, history, piscology, and many other views, and that is doubly truth for third world countries like mine, so they probably would over react and in the case of the game, the father would for sure disown his son, but then they would still have Haley, and the MC would still have his job.
:oops::ROFLMAO::LOL::giggle::sick: keep telling yourself that in that dreamworld or 3rd world country you live in misplacing fact from fiction because you've delved and became so obsessed with boning your mom :ROFLMAO: that you began to believe theres normalcy in your outrageous bold claims. I think you should take a break from F95 so you can re evaluate things and start making better judgment before you embarrass yourself. Your so confused that you can't ddifferentiate reality from fiction God F95 has done it's job sparingly.:giggle: I'm not trying to make a joke of you but explain to me how is wanting to have sex with a family member not a disorder. I can understand if your kids and it happens with hormones but how am I a grown adult men or women and my passion is to screw my mom, sister or even daughter how is that it's not a disorder how is it normal even animals know better then to perform incest. Not saying some don't but majority animals do not partake in incestuous behavior same as humans theirs a reason for that not just because of fear of deformities incase of pregnancy but majority just can't find a Family attractive the attraction normal can't manifest because of the blood or close enough connection.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
:oops::ROFLMAO::LOL::giggle::sick: keep telling yourself that in that dreamworld or 3rd world country you live in misplacing fact from fiction because you've delved and became so obsessed with boning your mom :ROFLMAO: that you began to believe theres normalcy in your hypocrisy. I think you should take a break from F95 so you can re evaluate things and start making better judgment before you embarrass yourself. Your so confused that you can't ddifferentiate reality from fiction God F95 has done it's job sparingly.:giggle:
Sure dude, believe what you want, what I know are the facts that I spend time researching, and also observing, hell, I had a brother and sister cousin of mine basically ask if I wanted to be in a threesome with them, so I know how human nature defaults to that, i suggest you spend some time actually learning animal behavior, and studying inbreeding in history, and biology, also a little of piscology about incest, hell, I'm not even saying that it is healthy, as there is after many generations of inbreeding an increased change of genetic malfunction, also something proven historical, but it is natural. Also, my cousin's from the threesome got caught that day, but their parent sat down and talked to them, after the beating, but still, they didn't throw them out or disowned them.

Reactions: hellomate1
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes