rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
If I could write the entirety of the rest of the game and release it all in the next update, I think people may read through it all, and find that it all makes sense, and that it was a pretty good game. I'll keep on believing that until we finish the game and the reviews of the entire product start to come at us lol
That's exactly it, IMO. If you guys released this game whole cloth, you'd have likely taken a fraction of the shit you've had to put up with so far. It is totally unfair in a way, because that is the reality of funding western games these days.

I believe one of the biggest stumbling blocks is the lack of any clear indicator exactly how long any given game is going to run. The players have to guess. Personally, my initial impression was this is going to be a quickie, relatively speaking. And if that is the actual plan, it totally limits your ability to be agile with new ideas or directions you may want to take, given hindsight/feedback/whatever.

Anyway, keep on keeping on. If nothing else, you guys got a lot of exposure out of us freaking about getting cucked, and all exposure is good exposure, at least where these games are concerned.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
i'd suggest you don't force sex scenes with Leah and Alice on the players, well don't force any female characters on the players for that matter, always give a chance to avoid the sexual interaction, so that if the players dislike a certain female character they are able to avoid all the content with her.
We could very well give players the option not to engage in the sexual content laid out. But we don't have enough resources to make content to compensate the players who choose not to engage in said content. And also the story would probably diverge reaaaaaaaally far away from the original plot for the players who don't engage in ANY of the sexual content. We have to draw a line somewhere on where the player can and can't choose, otherwise we won't be able to tell the story.

Now don't take this the wrong way. I am with you on this and I agree 100%, I'm just giving you some insight on why things are the way they are. If I could, I would give the option for the player to do whatever they like. I still want you to feel like the content "forced" on you is good, so that's why we read/listen to the feedback given her by the community/players in hope to only create enjoyable content.

Reactions: Joi_fan and jaydem

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
Anyway, keep on keeping on. If nothing else, you guys got a lot of exposure out of us freaking about getting cucked, and all exposure is good exposure, at least where these games are concerned.
I don't think that a game that get exposure because the players feel cucked is a good exposure :confused:

We could very well give players the option not to engage in the sexual content laid out. But we don't have enough resources to make content to compensate the players who choose not to engage in said content. And also the story would probably diverge reaaaaaaaally far away from the original plot for the players who don't engage in ANY of the sexual content. We have to draw a line somewhere on where the player can and can't choose, otherwise we won't be able to tell the story.

Now don't take this the wrong way. I am with you on this and I agree 100%, I'm just giving you some insight on why things are the way they are. If I could, I would give the option for the player to do whatever they like. I still want you to feel like the content "forced" on you is good, so that's why we read/listen to the feedback given her by the community/players in hope to only create enjoyable content.
If I could choose, I would prefer little content that I enjoy that much forced content, because the girl that I wanted I could not stand she anymore. :FeelsBadMan:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I wish time wasn't an issue. If we had more time or more resources, we could be churning out double or triple the amount of content and so many of these desires wouldn't be just desires. We aren't omitting or limiting things from this because we want to, but rather it is because we have to.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
First of all this is my point of view and I mean no offense to anyone (Dev or Writer) I find it hard to see a wonderful game like this one get worse and worse every new update.

(pardon my English it’s not my native Language).

I loved the game at the first updates (The models are amazing), But it all changed after v5.0 , at the beginning the story was great and I liked how Alice make hints here and there that she likes the MC and I liked the both routes , Leah is a bitch but I knew in the end the MC will fuck her or humiliate her somehow so that’s what made her lovable for me (I Enjoy Beating The Shit Out Of Her Kind(Leah: Wha… What are you doing?. ME: Killing Or Fucking Monsters.)) , about Melody I liked her manipulative and naughty way with the MC, The prof I liked her too both routes.

So the game was continuing to be a great and popular one. But suddenly the game got a hard hit ,Out of nowhere Alice Fuck with Leah and dropping the MC like trash and The MC has to remain silent like afraid little girl and accept the shit from Leah with no fight back . the devs didn’t give us any chance to accept or refuse to let Leah to come home or not , some Members didn’t accept this huge jump and asked to give us a choice about Leah and Alice, So v5.1 released and it was more disappointing than v5.0, I wondered if the writer got lazy after the good start and decided to rest or just he wanted to make a quick fix and leave it like that or took the easiest way to continue the game with the most used path in these kind of games (put a rivals for the MC and let the players get used to it) ,I don’t believe that the writer who wrote the first updates is the same who wrote v5.0 and 5.1.

If the writer wants to make the scenario more excited then be creative add new events that satisfy all players (How to make all players satisfied? Make it optional.) I know it costs to add more options and you don’t have enough resources to do it then don’t make events that disappoint players and ask to add options.

Game Developers are supposed to make the games likeable for the players , the players will play and enjoy and rate it not the otherwise.

I didn’t play the new update yet , but I hope I won’t get disappointed again.

Regards.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I didn’t play the new update yet , but I hope I won’t get disappointed again.
Maybe you should play it instead of posting a long negative comment about things from past versions.

sorry but you will very disappointed again
Not everyone is you. Let them find out for themselves :)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@V.A. Laurie

I absolutely love this last update Brother. I'm also a fan of irony too, having said that. I would like to share a bit of a wish, that won't come true, but would work out awesome as irony.

In the beginning of the game, where you first meet Leah, I always tell her that I'm going to fuck all the sluts in the bathroom stall (something to that effect) and she gives a big smile (which Alice says she doesn't do) tellin you that your lying and she can spot virgins or some such.
Ironically, I think next episode should start at the end of school time, and she grabs you before you leave. Takes you to the bathroom and fucks the ever living shit out of you. Basically thanking you for an excellent time at the party, and looks forward to more time with you.........Lol!!........Anyway Brother keep up the good work.........Peace!!

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Maybe you should play it instead of posting a long negative comment about things from past versions.
Edit:
I Don't know why you took my comment (negatively) , if you read my post (I doubt , Because i said i loved the game and it was great) i said i meant no offense to anyone and i said my point of view about the previous updates. if you get upset when someone give a feedback then only read the posts that praise you.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Edit:
I Don't know why you took my comment (negatively) , if you read my post (I doubt , Because i said i loved the game and it was great) i said i meant no offense to anyone and i said my point of view about the previous updates. if you get upset when someone give a feedback then only read the posts that praise you.
:p you said you loved it at first but then gave reasons you aren't happy. Playing it is still just the best way to find out how you feel about it!

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
:p you said you loved it at first but then gave reasons you aren't happy. Playing it is still just the best way to find out how you feel about it!
My good mate , when you did a good work i praised your work , I think it's fair , Don't you think?
I usually don't post too much but when i see a good game get low maybe by (Lack of resources or Circumstances or Rush) i give my feedback or suggest then it's up to the dev to take it or not , no one will force you to make things you don't want. I knew my feedback is too late about the previous update but i just wanted to give an advise.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I feel like most of the comments on this thread can be answered by, "this game is story driven and has an underlying plot."

"Add extra paths" - only if it doesn't interfere with the plot.
"I dislike that I had to do this" -I know, I'm sorry, but it's part of the plot
"Cut out X" - sorry, can't do that, it's important to the plot.
"Your game sucks" - not really, it could just be that we haven't reveled enough of the plot. OR unfortunately, you aren't someone who will enjoy this game and that's fine. Not everyone will enjoy everything. I hope I can entertain you in the future with another project.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes