d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Alice seems to be having multiple personalities. At the beginning she was shown as the shy one who ran away from MC after watching his dick and then went on to pee while MC is in the bathroom, had public sex in beach. She said she's more into boys and these flings with girls don't mean anything and went on to be in a serious relationship with a girl despite of being married with MC.

What's stopping Alice and MC from moving to Vancouver with Leah?
To make it look like solo Alice ending. Nothing solo about that. :LOL:

There should be additional texts after each ending to define the nature of the ending.

Leah ending (how to be a SIMP)
karina ending (how to ruin a innocent girl by turning her into a museum of piercings)
Melody ending(get your tissue papers ready. for tears you pervert)
Alice ending(Become a poly cuck book writer)

Last edited:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Alice seems to be having multiple personalities. At the beginning she was shown as the shy one who ran away from MC after watching his dick and then went on to pee while MC is in the bathroom, had public sex in beach. She said she's more into boys and these flings with girls don't mean anything and went on to be in a serious relationship with a girl despite of being married with MC.

There should be additional texts after each ending to define the nature of the ending.

karina ending (how to ruin a innocent girl by turning her into a museum of piercings)
Melody ending(an overall well rounded story)
I do remember her saying she was more into guy, so why the fuck are we stuck with just a poly wedding ending forcing her to be in a relationship with another woman? Mind boggling.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Has the dev said anything about whether Hailey will be included in the harem ending?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Leah is afraid of romantic relationship due to past trauma
MC didn't understand why Leah was hesitant
There was no trauma or domestic violence or any of that shit involved that could make her cautious about whose dick is gonna pound her pussy next... if that were the case, her reaction and all that wannabe bad bitch façade would've made sense, but her BF cheated on her cuz she never had sex with him, and they were together for 1y, if I'm not mistaken. She heard/caught (??) him fucking Susan and they broke up. Saying that all men are cheating assholes or acting the way she did toward the MC in her ending is simply ridiculous considering she chose her career, not the man she supposedly loved soo much. I know love won't put food on the table or pay your bills, but that documentary didn't mean 100% certain success.

Has the dev said anything about whether Hailey will be included in the harem ending?
If she's not in the harem ending, she probably won't have her own happy ending.:cautious: There's the "broke up with everyone" ending that could possibly include her, but the devs didn't say anything about that. Would be really disappointing not to see her in the pic, she was like a mother to the MC.

I do remember her saying she was more into guy, so why the fuck are we stuck with just a poly wedding ending forcing her to be in a relationship with another woman? Mind boggling.
That's what we all would like to know. I understand that she was experimenting with Leah before dating the MC, but (IMO) marriage means becoming a responsible person and settling down with the right woman only when you feel that it's the right time to make that step in your life. If the devs really wanted the poly shit to keep going, they should've made a solo and a poly option so everybody would pick what they'd like to see like they did with Melody's ending.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Melody ending(get your tissue papers ready. for tears you pervert)
IMO, her comment saying she's prefers boys, was early on in her 'experimental' phase, where she was still somewhat in the closet over her relationship with Leah and for fear of judgement from the MC and her family. As the MC, I wouldn't blame him having trust issues considering all her emotional baggage (prone to jealousy despite how aggressively she's always chasing pussy).

The fact that Leah had to warn her to stay away from her little sis (Karina) as she noticed her perving out on her despite already being with Leah, not to mention her struggles with monogamy, it's hard to believe she's even bisexual at his point since she clearly has a preference, and its NOT boys.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alice has always had a thing for girls.

From dating Leah to chasing Karina so hard to the point several people had to warn her to back off.

I think the writer dd indeed have a solo ending in mind for Alice but it wasn't with the MC. There are always heavy Leah and Alice vibes.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020

From dating Leah to chasing Karina so hard to the point several people had to warn her to back off.

I think the writer dd indeed have a solo ending in mind for Alice but it wasn't with the MC. There are always heavy Leah and Alice vibes.
That is true and it's one of the reasons I never liked Alice because she talks(lies) about loving MC but actions speak louder than words.

I don't think a solo route would work with Alice from what we've seen of her but they could have either stayed with the other Lis in a throuple or even found a new bi girl together.

I'm not mad they didn't end up "solo" like the others here, it's just why break up the relationships they had and telling MC let's fly solo then enter another relationship?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That is true and it's one of the reasons I never liked Alice because she talks(lies) about loving MC but actions speak louder than words.
He must have also lied to her then.

While his wasn't shown the text did say he too was having sex with other women.

The difference there is she never lied about being with other people, point of fact is she was dating Leah at the start of the game long before he started anything with any of them.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
since the Alice ending really disappointed me, the harem ending is my last hope and it'd be great if it includes Hailey

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
He must have also lied to her then.

While his wasn't shown the text did say he too was having sex with other women.

The difference there is she never lied about being with other people, point of fact is she was dating Leah at the start of the game long before he started anything with any of them.
I don't think you got my point both were having sex with women BUT when the MC said he loved Alice his actions confirmed that because he dropped everyone for her, while she said she loved him and spent the entire time chasing women more than him then got a GF after they married.

Like I said I have no problem they are not monogamous but the way it happened is the problem. Instead of staying with the girls they knew, finding a bi girl for them or even letting the MC stay with the other LI, she wanted to fly solo but really only wanted him to fly solo because of jealousy while she got a GF.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think you got my point both were having sex with women BUT when the MC said he loved Alice his actions confirmed that because he dropped everyone for her, while she said she loved him and spent the entire time chasing women more than him then got a GF after they married.

Like I said I have no problem they are not monogamous but the way it happened is the problem. Instead of staying with the girls they knew, finding a bi girl for them or even letting the MC stay with the other LI, she wanted to fly solo but really only wanted him to fly solo because of jealousy while she got a GF.
He didn't drop everyone.

He wasn't going to break up with Leah and it said in the text afterwards they BOTH continued to have sex with other people.

The one and only difference is it showed one of Alice's. He was still having sex with other people too.

Reactions: johnelros

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
He didn't drop everyone.

He wasn't going to break up with Leah and it said in the text afterwards they BOTH continued to have sex with other people.

The one and only difference is it showed one of Alice's. He was still having sex with other people too.
My friend what do you mean he didn't drop anyone? they were both with Leah then ended the relationship to get married.

They were BOTH having sex but that's fine because it was only sex like an open relationship type of thing but then Alice decided to have a relationship with someone else too and fall in love after breaking the relationships the MC had.

Also both were having sex from the start but you could tell that the MC almost always put Alice first, can't say she did the same.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Just like Hailey had her own abridged epilogue in Melody's ending, I would not have been surprised to see Alice & Leah end up together either married or at least in a serious relationship also in the same Melody ending. I always got the impression she had stronger, more intense feelings for Leah at times over the MC.

As far as her always having a thing for girls, iirc, she admitted to only 'experimenting' initially with Leah, but I don't remember if she had in fact always had an attraction to girls prior to Leah. The only statement I recall was her initial insistence for having a preference for boys after being caught by the MC w/Leah in flagrante delicto.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My friend what do you mean he didn't drop anyone? they were both with Leah then ended the relationship to get married.

They were BOTH having sex but that's fine because it was only sex like an open relationship type of thing but then Alice decided to have a relationship with someone else too and fall in love after breaking the relationships the MC had.

Also both were having sex from the start but you could tell that the MC almost always put Alice first, can't say she did the same.
I think the only thing consistent is Alice has always been the preferred canon L.I. for the MC, but because at the time when he moved in, she was already dating Leah on the down low he had no choice but to temporarily move on. Since she was already spoken for, he had no choice but to date other girls until strangely enough, she became intrigued with the idea of acquiescing to the desires of the MC and gave him a shot. Now technically you can say she's always been in open relationships since her and Leah weren't public, but even then she cheats on Leah for the MC.

That should have been a big clue monogamy was not something she could 100% commit to and her desires whether out of boredom or lust were always going to lead her astray. Point I'm trying to make is, maybe the MC and us as the players should have not gotten our hopes up for a happy solo ending with her and the MC. While sure, Melody and even Leah were shown in their respective endings that they matured, and grew up and went on with their lives, at least when it came to relationships, that was always going to be a tricky subject with Alice.

While there might have been scenes in the game where she tried to show the same level of love and affection to the MC, like other have pointed out, actions speak louder than words. Hers tells that while she may have meant to convey love for the MC, and maybe in a weird way she does 'love' him, she also loves her open bohemian lifestyle just as much if not more.

Yes the epilogue points out they both carried on with lovers after getting married, but he did not keep a quasi-serious long term relationship with someone while married to her. His preference might have just as easily been just the two of them committed to each other, settling down to have a family and grow old together however since she clearly had no interest in that, if the opportunities presented themselves, I wouldn't blame him for taking the occasional lover either. Again, the difference being they were most likely flings with no real emotional attachment, otherwise what kind of husband would seemingly allow his wife to carryon taking lovers left and right with no established ground rules while he deny himself the same opportunities?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

I don't think a solo route would work with Alice from what we've seen of her but they could have either stayed with the other Lis in a throuple or even found a new bi girl together.

I'm not mad they didn't end up "solo" like the others here, it's just why break up the relationships they had and telling MC let's fly solo then enter another relationship?
Just makes her character look really bad, like a confused woman who doesn’t know what she wants, this whole wedding thing was a waste of time. Should’ve saved that for Melody or Leah at least those two actually appear to be satisfied with JUST Mc in their lives and no one else.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I can't shake the empty feeling that comes with every ending that is released. Except for Melody's, which is awesome, all the other endings carried some...disappointment (?), with Karina's ending being the worst for me so far...

Too bad we can't have an ending with Aunt Hailey. That would have been great!

All in all, of course this VN can't compete with BaDIK or CoBD, or some others around when it comes down to animations and artwork level, but it has to be said: this one is a great VN in what it does. Whoever says that this is a bad VN is slandering it!

Reactions: Kaisenjin

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just makes her character look really bad, like a confused woman who doesn’t know what she wants, this whole wedding thing was a waste of time. Should’ve saved that for Melody or Leah at least those two actually appear to be satisfied with JUST Mc in their lives and no one else.
Yeah I can see how the wedding could be seen as a farce, with no real meaning other than the gesture of wanting to spend one's life with their soulmate, only why bother in this case, since literally nothing changed after the marriage compared to how her life was before she got married.

As much as I did not care for Leah's ending given the insane amount of hoops the MC had to jump through to prove his sincere love for her before she would give him a real chance with her, at least in the end she could be satisfied being in a committed, monogamous relationship with him.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Dunno, to me it sounds like you're trying to grasp at straws to make Alice and the open relationship look bad. It's fine if you don't like it, no need to turn it into something it isn't. But what do I know I'm just some random guy on the internet. Not like I can read minds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes